What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ 只是一个可爱的符号 哈哈

印度的经济体系仍然处于资本主义的初级阶段。这个发展阶段得特点是资本的原始积累,说简单一点就是先让一部分人富有起来,然后让他们带动整个经济的发展。在这个时期,一个国家的经济发展速度最快。不过,这也是社会矛盾最尖锐,贫富差距最大的发展阶段。

我们在80年代末90年代初也是这样,但是现在我们已经差不多完成了这个发展阶段。尤其是最近几年,二线城市,甚至三线城市的发展进度非常快。毫无疑问,印度至少落后我们20年。

印度比我们落后20年可是我们跟美国比也会差30-40年的 ^写的很对 可是人必须要跟好的比 所以跟啊3吵是在浪费我们的时间呢 有这工夫为社么我们不跟美国人学啊? 他们的科技要比我们发达的多的多 起码有那么30/40 来年呢 这, 这才是好榜样 不是印度 要我说啊 别跟这些人闹矛盾了 好好学习天天向上吧 呵呵 要不然 老印度人就跟我们差10年了 坚持这20年的差别不容易 他们也不是笨蛋 天天的跟我国学 早晚也会赶上来的 所以我们给保持这距离 不能让他们跟上来

最后 ~ 一点也不可爱啊。。。

印度比我们落后20年可是我们跟美国比也会差30-40年的 ^写的很对 可是人必须要跟好的比 所以跟啊3吵是在浪费我们的时间呢 有这工夫为社么我们不跟美国人学啊? 他们的科技要比我们发达的多的多 起码有那么30/40 来年呢 这, 这才是好榜样 不是印度 要我说啊 别跟这些人闹矛盾了 好好学习天天向上吧 呵呵 要不然 老印度人就跟我们差10年了 坚持这20年的差别不容易 他们也不是笨蛋 天天的跟我国学 早晚也会赶上来的 所以我们给保持这距离 不能让他们跟上来

最后 ~ 一点也不可爱啊。。。

:lol:I totaly agree with you. 但是我们努力学习工作之余也需要娱乐和休闲阿。阿三很有喜感,很适合用来休闲。Just for relax.:lol:

:lol:I totaly agree with you. 但是我们努力学习工作之余也需要娱乐和休闲阿。阿三很有喜感,很适合用来休闲。Just for relax.:lol:

对你来说 跟老印度闹是娱乐? 操。。。 对我来说是头疼啊。。。 有一些真的好讨厌啊。。。 真想给他一拳头啊 哈哈 我有工夫 我就去泡吧/泡姑娘了 哈哈哈 才不在老啊三身上耽误呢。。。 我上面那啊三写了社么废话啊?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

amaan da 4mothachina.. nee oru baadu...

yeah, f you too,

love you mf'er haha

u are very foul mouthed along with your foul mouthed friends

对你来说 跟老印度闹是娱乐? 操。。。 对我来说是头疼啊。。。 有一些真的好讨厌啊。。。 真想给他一拳头啊 哈哈 我有工夫 我就去泡吧/泡姑娘了 哈哈哈 才不在老啊三身上耽误呢。。。

Yes, for me relax. I am marriaged and have child, I cant go to a bar like you. So, in this forum I cant get some funny and relax from them and at the same time practice english.:lol:

我上面那啊三写了社么废话啊?
I dont know, maybe hindi?

Yes, for me relax. I am marriaged and have child, I cant go to a bar like you. So, in this forum I cant get some funny and relax from them and at the same time practice english.:lol:

I dont know, maybe hindi?

哈哈 懂了 你现在住日本还是在国内呢?

哈哈 懂了 你现在住日本还是在国内呢?

恩。在日本呢,我每年都要去啊三国家出差。可倒霉了。

最后 ~ 一点也不可爱啊。。。

-_-

好吧。。。反正我觉得可爱~ 我女朋友喜欢用这个符号 哈哈

我不懂其他的领域,但是中国至少在两个方面丝毫不落后于米国。

在材料科学方面中国和米国的差距并不大。我老爸是武大化学系的教授,主要研究对象就是压电材料。现在我们落后的是单晶材料和生物材料方面。。。

还有一个方面就是生物工程,尤其是微生物应用。在这个方面中国正在快速追赶,尽管目前我们生物科技的其他方面落后于米国(实际上米国在生物科技方面,尤其是分子生物学方面对所有其他国家都有压倒性的优势)。在生物科技中我们最落后的领域是医疗设备,尤其是重型医疗设备,例如MRI,CAT等。

不过我相信我们很快就能赶上米帝。至少我们具备追赶的能力,不像阿三连追赶的能力都没有。

:china:

i don't know why chinese use to say that democracy in india is not good[remember we live in world largest democracy].i live in china and i know that no one in china can talk or give a comment against their goverment.but in india i can say anything in media ,if i want.

really? i made it very public that i hated former jiang zemin and hate the governor of hubei. nothing has happened to me.

but in india you get arrested for saying "i hate sonia gandhi".

who is more free?

i don't know why chinese use to say that democracy in india is not good[remember we live in world largest democracy].i live in china and i know that no one in china can talk or give a comment against their goverment.but in india i can say anything in media ,if i want.

:rofl::rofl:
Just from your this post, we can make sure you are not living in china. You'd better ask some indian who are really living in china like "BJLaowai" and learn some knowledge about china before pretend that you are living in china.:lol:
BTW: Why indian are so funny, and like lying. But most time, their simple logic expose their lie very quickly.:D

motherindia
FRESH
Countries:

really? i made it very public that i hated former jiang zemin and hate the governor of hubei. nothing has happened to me.

but in india you get arrested for saying "i hate sonia gandhi".

who is more free?

If saying "i hate sonia gandhi" could get you in jail - at least 10% of the Indian population would be behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom