What's new

Mumbai II could lead to a full blown Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has nothing to Do With Non-state Extremists..pakistan Too Suffring frm them..let pakistan Handle those Non-state(indian backed) terrorist , Later InshaALLAH , WE WILL FIX INDIA.

If I have the License to call both the Oppositions fighting Over this Issue "FOOLS" then This Is What I am Addressing You all..... This is Published By a So called "reputed Washington-based research group" ..... Who are More interested In a War between the two Asian Neighbors, and The same Is happening In this forum.... War Of Words..... Congratz, We dont need a War for the Collapse of Asia, You people are more than Enough to destabilize the sub continent....

Pakistan has nothing to Do With Non-state Extremists..pakistan Too Suffring frm them..let pakistan Handle those Non-state(indian backed) terrorist , Later InshaALLAH , WE WILL FIX INDIA.

let me to refresh your mind.look what musharraf is saying that we trained terrorist and we handled them for 10 yrs and u r saying that pak has nothing to do with terror.

General Pervaiz Musharraf was no doubt Better than ZARDARI!

If I have the License to call both the Oppositions fighting Over this Issue "FOOLS" then This Is What I am Addressing You all..... This is Published By a So called "reputed Washington-based research group" ..... Who are More interested In a War between the two Asian Neighbors, and The same Is happening In this forum.... War Of Words..... Congratz, We dont need a War for the Collapse of Asia, You people are more than Enough to destabilize the sub continent....

And what do you think India would do in case of Mumbai 2?:coffee:

Or rather lemme put it this way,

What do you think India would be forced to do in case of Mumbai 2?

India is already working on'cold-start'. We are slowly but surely taking action to put things in place for that.

In case there is an attack and India decides to retaliate militarily, IA could launch a few shock attacks by brahmos missiles/commando units etc., quickly inflict casualties and declare ceasefire. This will never give Pakistan the excuse to go full-fledged/nuclear. Like I said, it's a calculated risk.

My friend, don't think that just because nations have nukes will wars be abolished.
!

And in this dream of calculated risk what bars Pakistan from smilar tactical retaliation?? or in indian dream of cold start PA is a force of cross dressing bangle wearing men?? One of the option we could have on taking is air lifting weapons and grenades into IOK. Such tactic did work in Bosnian war of liberation. That will turn stone pelting really bloody.

And what about the diplomatic fall out?? The chinese are already over stepping Indian economic intrests in Middle east and africa while americans are chopping then head of snake called out sourcing. And you forget to factor in our all weather allies China, KSA, UAE and Turkey. Even if they dont come in our support they will not come against us or pro-India either.

Come on indian guys..plz be optimistic... Pakistan isn't hyderabad or Goa.. Any mis adventure frm India will led Us Full scale war, that might be end .. Dnt create fan boy scenes of war here..

And what do you think India would do in case of Mumbai 2?:coffee:

Or rather lemme put it this way,

What do you think India would be forced to do in case of Mumbai 2?

Diplomatic Standoff Is the maximum Limit in todays World.... You Will Be Only a Fool to put Others Life In Risk for the sake of those who got killed , Diplomacy as always

Diplomatic Standoff Is the maximum Limit in todays World.... You Will Be Only a Fool to put Others Life In Risk for the sake of those who got killed , Diplomacy as always

Very fine. But unfortunately, in fits of anger, people tend to not see the obvious.

You are giving me the answer of a diplomat. I want the answer of an extremely angry Indian who has had enough of this menace of terrorism.

Anger my dear, that's what the gist of my argument is.

GoI won't be able to ignore the immense anger of the people. What will GoI do then?

That's what I asked you.

And no my dear friends, I'm not a supporter of war. In fact, I hate it myself be it all out war or surgical strikes. I, personally, am in favour of neither. Like I said, we have better options than going to war. I just wanna hear what everyone else thinks.

Very fine. But unfortunately, in fits of anger, people tend to not see the obvious.

Soldiers are No In Humans Either...... They too Are Like You, have a Family waiting for there safe Return.... Even though a soldier never promises to return when he steps Out of his House

In case of another Mumbai there will be confrontation for sure but it will only be limited to surgical strikes.There is not going to be a full blown war.One can envisage bombing missions carried out by the IAF and a a barrage of bramhos missiles being fired.

Firstly, I think we have better options than war. A little sabre rattling on Indus Waters Treaty won't harm India. We have better options than open full-fledged war.

Second, even if ,god forbid, there is a war, it will only be limited war and not full scale/nuclear.

Let me elaborate.

India is already working on'cold-start'. We are slowly but surely taking action to put things in place for that.

In case there is an attack and India decides to retaliate militarily, IA could launch a few shock attacks by brahmos missiles/commando units etc., quickly inflict casualties and declare ceasefire. This will never give Pakistan the excuse to go full-fledged/nuclear. Like I said, it's a calculated risk.

My friend, don't think that just because nations have nukes will wars be abolished.

It's human nature to fight wars. We have fought wars since the beginning of human civilization. Nuclear deterrent can work only up to acertain point beyond which, nations will be forced to take action to protect their interests. Don't count on nukes!

come on do u actually believe that u ppl would do a bit of hooky pooky and we would just sit like jack *** ur wrong and wrong and wrong a few shocks attack would result in a few very acute and may be chronic aftershocks may i need to remind you that india integrety is because of pakistan integrety because for now india has a what u call commen enemy and if pakistan is or deafeted (if that happens ) india would then be subjected to civil war

1 economy
2 moist
3Kashmir issue

come on do u actually believe that u ppl would do a bit of hooky pooky and we would just sit like jack *** ur wrong and wrong and wrong a few shocks attack would result in a few very acute and may be chronic aftershocks may i need to remind you that india integrety is because of pakistan integrety because for now india has a what u call commen enemy and if pakistan is or deafeted (if that happens ) india would then be subjected to civil war

1 economy
2 moist
3Kashmir issue

Then answer me, what would you/GoP/PA do in case, God forbid, a mumbai like attack happens in pak and GoP finds conclusive evidence of Indian involvement?

And as far as my personal opinion is concerned, I think we have better options than war.

Well people must understand one thing. In Indo-Pak scenario there is nothing called as Limited war or 'brokered peace or some bullcrap like that. There are just 2 things. War or Truce. So if people are so interested in limited war then that aint going to happen. If it is war then it is all out war.

Then answer me, what would you/GoP/PA do in case, God forbid, a mumbai like attack happens in pak and GoP finds conclusive evidence of Indian involvement?

if it was for me i would have have started the black operations intel strikes and high global pressure and show the complete evidence to the world unlike u people not leads

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Well people must understand one thing. In Indo-Pak scenario there is nothing called as Limited war or 'brokered peace or some bullcrap like that. There are just 2 things. War or Truce. So if people are so interested in limited war then that aint going to happen. If it is war then it is all out war.

couldnt have put that better my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom