What's new

Mumbai demo turns violent, two dead and dozens injured

The one reason you showed me - tamils are hindus is itself is a distortion of fact. I am not talking about LTTE here. Look up for Chelvanayakam who commands respect for leading the non-violent movement of SL Tamils. His name is Samuel James Veluppillai Chelvanayakam. So do not apply religious paint here.

How abt Shanmugalingam Sivashankar, Sathasivam Krishnakumar, Gopalaswamy Mahendraraja etc?? All of them were LTTE commanders. All Tamils may not be Hindus but most Tamils are Hindus and I hope you accept that. As stated earlier I wouldn't have preferred linking one's religion to his deeds but few people on this forum force me to do that.

I would trust Annie Besant(I have not brought another eminent scholar Sankaran Nair who was also congress president here for obvious reasons) as she has more credibility than any the leaders in India.

The scholars/Historians I've mentioned over here are all neutral and have closely studied the rebellion.

How abt Shanmugalingam Sivashankar, Sathasivam Krishnakumar, Gopalaswamy Mahendraraja etc?? All of them were LTTE commanders. All Tamils may not be Hindus but most Tamils are Hindus and I hope you accept that. As stated earlier I wouldn't have preferred linking one's religion to his deeds but few people on this forum force me to do that.

The scholars/Historians I've mentioned over here are all neutral and have closely studied the rebellion.

Most Indians are hindus as well. So would you say Indians are hindus as many non-Indians do here?

If you notice the time period you can clearly see that these acts of terrorism started after the demolition of Babri Masjid. A few members of the community in question were clearly unhappy with the establishment so it resulted in this mindless acts of terrorism. Didn't the Zionist jews do tha same in early part of 20th century, Who were known for suicide bombings in 1980/1990s? Ofcourse Hindu Tamils. How abt IRA??? Just pinpointing a specific group is not going to do any good.

So you think all those killings of people, who were not even remotely involved in demolition of the unused mosque built over other demolished holy structure, were justified because you were unhappy and some Zionist did it or LTTE did it or IRA did it in the past? With that logic I think the majority in India should have shown their enrage in the same manner since long for all of their holy places demolished in the past.

With your way of screwed thinking, I am sure you would support attacks on people from Northeast that happened in Pune/other places because you think your folks are persecuted in that particular corner of India and/or attacks of non-muslim Indians because you think your folks were attacked at other parts of world.

Coming to LTTE issue - As Sashan pointed out LTTE issue is not a Hindu Tamil issue. More over the conflict was/is located and limited to Sri Lanka. Tamils in India never attacked others just because they felt their brethren were persecuted across the sea.

Most Indians are hindus as well. So would you say Indians are hindus as many non-Indians do here?

I wouldn't do that but if I see my compatriots or for that matter others doing that then I wouldn't mind paying them back in the same coin. But I don't try to commit excesses as I don't want to be one like them.

Here is the leadership of LTTE and the religion they followed

Prabhakaran aka Pirapaharan (Christian convert, a lapsed Methodist)
S.P. Tamil Selvam - Christian
Balraj (Balasegaram Kandiah) - Christian
Pottu Amman (Christian)
Prabhakaran’s son Charles Anthony - Christian
Anton Balasingham - Christian
Soosai (Thillaiyampalam Sivanesan) - Christian
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam (nickname Dhanu), Rajiv Gandhi's suicide bomber assassin - Christian

By your logic it seems that LTTE Christian leadership were so enraged/moved by atrocities on Hindu Tamils that they started a group to fight back their discrimination/alienation or do you see anyother connect between the leadership and the masses there?

Here is the leadership of LTTE and the religion they followed

Prabhakaran aka Pirapaharan (Christian convert, a lapsed Methodist)
S.P. Tamil Selvam - Christian
Balraj (Balasegaram Kandiah) - Christian
Pottu Amman (Christian)
Prabhakaran’s son Charles Anthony - Christian
Anton Balasingham - Christian
Soosai (Thillaiyampalam Sivanesan) - Christian
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam (nickname Dhanu), Rajiv Gandhi's suicide bomber assassin - Christian

By your logic it seems that LTTE Christian leadership were so enraged/moved by atrocities on Hindu Tamils that they started a group to fight back their discrimination/alienation or do you see anyother connect between the leadership and the masses there?

Wow so systematical selection of leaders... How about other names of which few of them are mentioned by me. Why not mention their religion?

So you think all those killings of people, who were not even remotely involved in demolition of the unused mosque built over other demolished holy structure, were justified because you were unhappy and some Zionist did it or LTTE did it or IRA did it in the past? With that logic I think the majority in India should have shown their enrage in the same manner since long for all of their holy places demolished in the past.

With your way of screwed thinking, I am sure you would support attacks on people from Northeast that happened in Pune/other places because you think your folks are persecuted in that particular corner of India and/or attacks of non-muslim Indians because you think your folks were attacked at other parts of world.

Coming to LTTE issue - As Sashan pointed out LTTE issue is not a Hindu Tamil issue. More over the conflict was/is located and limited to Sri Lanka. Tamils in India never attacked others just because they felt their brethren were persecuted across the sea.

I never justified those acts as I mentioned them as "mindless acts of terrorism" but I can clearly see you justifying the demolition of Babri Masjid. If I apply the same logic of yours then even Dalits would respond appropriately to their tormentors, Would you want that to happen? LTTE may not be equated to Tamil Hindus but they do form most part of that organisation and let there be no denial abt that. Even the acts of terrorism of few Indian muslims were limited to regional conflict, they were not global...

I never justified those acts as I mentioned them as "mindless acts of terrorism" but I can clearly see you justifying the demolition of Babri Masjid. If I apply the same logic of yours then even Dalits would respond appropriately to their tormentors, Would you want that to happen? LTTE may not be equated to Tamil Hindus but they do form most part of that organisation and let there be no denial abt that. Even the acts of terrorism of few Indian muslims were limited to regional conflict, they were not global...

I can see what you are doing on the thread of vandalism in Mumbai bringing all the non relevant thing into discussion and please stop crying Babri every where as there were tons of holy shrines of much more importance to Hindus which were purposefully destroyed in the past. We moved on, it's time for you guys to move on as well and don't use it as a reason/pretext for each and every stupid actions of yours..

LTTE was not the creation of Prabhakaran who was himself non-Hindu and same was the case of the most of the leadership so what does that tell you. So stop parroting the same thing again and again. LTTE issue was not a religion thing but I know it is a difficult thing for you to digest when you are hell bent to prove some weird point of yours.

Btw, this is my last reply to you. You are playing the same broken record again and again which is honestly not worth spending time on.

I can see what you are doing on the thread of vandalism in Mumbai bringing all the non relevant thing into discussion and please stop crying Babri every where as there were tons of holy shrines of much more importance to Hindus which were purposefully destroyed in the past. We moved on, it's time for you guys to move on as well and don't use it as a reason/pretext for each and every stupid actions of yours..

LTTE was not the creation of Prabhakaran who was himself non-Hindu and same was the case of the most of the leadership so what does that tell you. So stop parroting the same thing again and again. LTTE issue was not a religion thing but I know it is a difficult thing for you to digest when you are hell bent to prove some weird point of yours.

Btw, this is my last reply to you. You are playing the same broken record again and again which is honestly not worth spending time on.

Its people like you who lead me to this conversation as I always like to stay on course. The day you and people like you stop crying abt Ram mandirs, I wouldn't mind keeping to myself. As I said earlier as long as you guys keep the issues burning, others would reciprocate in a similar way which I wouldn't want to happen but that doesn't stop it from happening. LOLZ instead of answering my question abt the composition of LTTE cadres and commanders you kept running round the circles. After seeing your post I remembered this saying in hindi which goes like this "Ultha chor kotwal ko daante"

Anyways :wave::wave: and take care:)

Even quite a few Bengali muslim women wear Bindis, so it doesn't mean that you attribute Bindis to muslim women. But one thing you can't dispute is that the most common instance of women wearing Sindoor and Bindis is in hindus.
So you cannot one cannot conclude that the girls that you saw on TV are Hindus.

:lol: So be it if that makes you happy...

Thank You.

There is a basic difference between all Bangladeshi hindus and most Bangladeshi hindus. If you say that all Bangladeshi hindus moved/moving because of persecution that would be grossly wrong.

But BD Mulims are purely migrating for economic reasons. One can't deny it also.

The same can be stated about the other blasts where IM, SIMI, LeT are just suspected as most of them haven't been proved yet in the court of law.

As I said even if it is proved , the death tally will be still less than green terror accomplished in single terror incident of 2006 Mumbai sub urban train bombing.

Accept it and move on?? I hope you would say the same thing when killers of your beloved one's roam freely mocking you.

So you are not aware of the various trials thats taking place on the different riots and is not as if Muslim are saints either.

Not a single historian/author had ever labelled Malabar revolt as genocide. It is known as rebellion and even the government of Kerala has acknowledged that Malabar rebellion was part of Indian freedom struggle when many Mappillas and non-Mapillas initially fought a common enemy.

I am from Kerala and I know more about the rebellion. Its a movement for the establishment of a Muslim country in Malabar region and Hindus were viciously targeted for conversion and if they don't their heads were chopped off. It is now all glossed over for the sake of political correctness.

Its people like you who lead me to this conversation as I always like to stay on course. The day you and people like you stop crying abt Ram mandirs, I wouldn't mind keeping to myself. As I said earlier as long as you guys keep the issues burning, others would reciprocate in a similar way which I wouldn't want to happen but that doesn't stop it from happening. LOLZ instead of answering my question abt the composition of LTTE cadres and commanders you kept running round the circles. After seeing your post I remembered this saying in hindi which goes like this "Ultha chor kotwal ko daante"

Anyways :wave::wave: and take care:)

It's people like you who play victim in all the situation and then blame others for something they themselves are involved in. It was you who was the crying over Babri and was givng it as a reason for all the blasts that happened all over India. I just gave you other examples of what happened in the past.

My dear friend, Do you seriously think LTTE was a religion thing? Do you think the conflict was because one side was primarily Hindu and other Buddhist? I think you very well know the facts but trying to use the conflict to prove some delusional views of yours.

Anyways, even in case LTTE did you ever saw Tamils getting involved in any vandalism at any place in India? Why does then it has to happen in specific cases where some certain people are involved?

One thing I know for sure that these bastards involved in Mumbai incident will never be caught and/or punished because if they are caught other people from their community will freak out and hit the streets getting involved in the same acts again . More over, political parties will fear losing their Muslim vote bank as well.

In the end let me tell you, no where in the world legal citizens of a country defends illegal migration of people to the country just because they are coreligionists. It can happen only in India where blinded with faith people try hard to justify even illegal migrations.

Hindi media Speculating that , There was pressure on DCPs not to capture Muslims (Vandalizers) on one occasion DCP Ravindra Shishve captured one Muslims, then Police Commissioner Patnaik scolded him and threaten to suspend.

On other occasion the person who kicked Amar Javan is identified, he lives in Faras road Mumbai and he is roaming there freely, Police is not capturing him. Look like his vote is really valuable for traitor congress. Capturing him will cost congress 20% of Indian vote???

It seems It is on Youtube Video.

I am looking for English media source..

The Question is why Commisioner Patnaik was so generous on Muslims??? Did he got direction from Mother India???

I wouldn't do that but if I see my compatriots or for that matter others doing that then I wouldn't mind paying them back in the same coin. But I don't try to commit excesses as I don't want to be one like them.

While you are trying to pay back, do not forget you are starting to annoy even a centrist like me who calls out all the wrongs irrespective of the religion.

While you are trying to pay back, do not forget you are starting to annoy even a centrist like me who calls out all the wrongs irrespective of the religion.

You mean even when he affirms his antipathy to riotous and violent elements in his own community, he continues to annoy you?

That isn't possible, but that's what it sounds like.

Back
Top Bottom