What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are so quick to gripe about allegations against India, yet they have no qualms of harping the Pakistan mantra all the time.

Wrong. There's a large difference between what we say and what you say.
We usually blame the terrorist organisations ( which i really hope are not under the pakistani government). There are hardly times when we blame the pakistani government directly. We point at groups like Lashkar E Toiba , Hizbul , at times ISI because it has a history of relations with these groups(hopefully not now)

On the other hand , all attacks in pakistan are attributed directly to the indian government and RAW. Within like half an hour of the lahore attacks , the police seemed to be sure that these attacks had indian links. Even unprofessional indian channels take more than 2 days before pointing at pakistan :D

Well india has a issue with local sepratist movement, and drugs and gangsters , there is military involved in bomb blasts so the dynamics of the issue are very troublesome......

I mean any person who is angry at some issue could become a pawn in the hands of lets say "some group" for financial or political gain ...

The greater danger is that the blame would go on Pakistan and frankly speaking we don't want no pieace of that - we have our own issues at hand , and we can't deal with India's own internal issues.

India should really think about talking rationally with Pakistan , as we can't risk an accidental war - which can be devestating to both countries

We are going in that direction but .. it could be prevented

Wrong. There's a large difference between what we say and what you say.
We usually blame the terrorist organisations ( which i really hope are not under the pakistani government). There are hardly times when we blame the pakistani government directly. We point at groups like Lashkar E Toiba , Hizbul , at times ISI because it has a history of relations with these groups(hopefully not now)

On the other hand , all attacks in pakistan are attributed directly to the indian government and RAW. Within like half an hour of the lahore attacks , the police seemed to be sure that these attacks had indian links. Even unprofessional indian channels take more than 2 days before pointing at pakistan :D
Saying ISI is blaming the Pak government.

I've been hearing you guys blame ISI since I think I was in kindergarten.

Instead of blaming Pakistan, India needs to improve their own security. :pop:

i am also tired of Indian government :blah::blah:

:usflag::coffee:

Not True!
ISI is not under the control of any civilian government body or department. Correct me if I am wrong.
It is part of your Army 'establishment', an alternate, more powerful power center in Pakistan.

So technically, blaming ISI does not amount to blaming the Pakistani Govt and by extension the people of Pakistan. Now, the army and your 'establishment' are a different story.

Actually the pakistani peopel and paksitan also don't know who ISI reports to :cheers: so I don't think Pakistan has any thing to do with it

ISI is busy fighting war on terror we don't have time to fight any nation building operations in India , as much as we would like to help build new nations there

But we could take personal interest into matters if you insist just need to push our right buttons

And just for your record alot of Indian Muslims have uncles in Pakistan , does not mean they want to bomb blast Mumbai -

If someone was caught on your side please don't blame it on us , we have our hands full we can't facilitate , tea party and talks currently

AA...There is difference in this news and aleggation on Indian RAW for Lahore.
1) This statement is after investigation. After tracking the suspects.
2) Its alleged that "handlers" are from PK. Nobody said anything abt ISI or PA or any govt. involvement. They are pointing finger at LeT. For Lahore blasts you are directly accusing GOI. Are you sure blaming LeT and RAW are same?
There is always an excuse to look at things from your own point of view and ignore the others.

Not True!
ISI is not under the control of any civilian government body or department. Correct me if I am wrong.
It is part of your Army 'establishment', an alternate, more powerful power center in Pakistan.

So technically, blaming ISI does not amount to blaming the Pakistani Govt and by extension the people of Pakistan. Now, the army and your 'establishment' are a different story.
ISI reports directly to the Prime Minister.

ISI reports directly to the Prime Minister.

I am not sure about this. I think, IIRC, ISI chief reports to your COAS. Wasnt there an uproar in recent past when one of your ministers wanted to exercise civilian control over ISI but then finally backtracked?

ISI in NOT under Pak civilian control, and that makes its deals murkier.

Does any Pakistani here disagree that ISI has contacts with all alleged terrorist organizations ?

Go through the other Pakistani defense forum and you will know what I'm talking about.

Why would ISI have contacts with Terrorist , ISI is intelligence gathering agency - its objective is not to send missions into forigne countries

Why don't we ever find any ISI agent in USA, Germany, Canada etc

Its simple because ISI main responsibility is to protect Pakistan from
any terrorist activities

Taliban ~ is rouge element group that wants to dominate , and its interfering all over , in hope to start a large scale war. This is also not helped by fact that there are hindu groups in India who want to start up major riots to gain political benefits -

So in such , situation the gov officials of both nations are at mercy of these groups

Why would ISI have contacts with Terrorist , ISI is intelligence gathering agency - its objective is not to send missions into forigne countries

Why don't we ever find any ISI agent in USA, Germany, Canada etc

Its simple because ISI main responsibility is to protect Pakistan from
any terrorist activities

Taliban ~ is rouge element group that wants to dominate , and its interfering all over , in hope to start a large scale war. This is also not helped by fact that there are hindu groups in India who want to start up major riots to gain political benefits -

So in such , situation the gov officials of both nations are at mercy of these groups

OK lets put it in another way! Do you think LeT are terrorists?

OK lets put it in another way! Do you think LeT are terrorists?

The first time I heard about them was from Indians
never heard about it before .. only after I head indians complaining...

Every single , problem in india is blamed on ISI specially close to election so we have just put a big , spam filter , specially during election days

We don't know who they are .... cuz we don't see these ppl nor we see them running training camps cuz they do not exist

But see since Indian complain all the time , the complaining has to be filtered .. so we can differentiate which complain is real and what is media created.

First time I heard it I think it was some internet or newspaper

I mean the question is , when our cricket team can't enter India - how can these LeT can get in so easily ?? What is it a open gate for these guys to walk in ?

We are really busy with Taliban - DND..

Last edited:
Indians are so quick to gripe about allegations against India, yet they have no qualms of harping the Pakistan mantra all the time.

But unlike Pakistan, we publish solid evidence for our claim and have been prooven so far.

One example: we said Kazab is a Pakistani right after the attack, and it took an year for GoP to admit it. as simple as that :smokin:

I've been hearing you guys blame ISI since I think I was in kindergarten.

yes, but u might havnt payed attention to the reason, why we blame ISI, since u were a kid. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom