What's new

Mullen: China now a world power.. Lol

china never had any problem with muslim countries not even with those pro western muslim countries

Your comment about why muslims never attacked china in last 2000 years.

Yes we see how your knowledge of History is very strong now and very prevalent than Muslim and Chinese combined...In the last 2000 years muslims did not attack china...hmmm.....I wonder what is wrong with this statement......You guys figure it out LOL

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Muslims as we know them now did not even exist 1500 years ago

No you ruined their facepalm moment I was going to have fun with thaaat :(

Lol he still doesn't have the answer to what I asked him for 5 pages now.

He is a clever guy, wasting 1 hour of my time and he still won't answer it.

Lol he still doesn't have the answer to what I asked him for 5 pages now.

He is a clever guy, wasting 1 hour of my time and he still won't answer it.

Point me to the exact battle and war between the Mughals and the Chinese and I will read up on it but you have not provided me with any source of this.

Lol When did I say mughals and Chinese people had a war?

I think you are a confused person and should read thread again to help you understand.

Lol When did I say mughals and Chinese people had a war?

I think you are a confused person and should read thread again to help you understand.

Okay then ask your question again???

I will answer you tomorrow I am sorry but I have to be going now take care everyone.

You have no clue dont you, speaking with no knowledge at all.

Its YOU who said Muslims Empire never attacked China cause China allowed free relgion and it was ME that asked you how do you know.

They never attacked China, they jointly ruled China after the death of Kublai Khan, and their most powerful admiral of all time happens to be Muslim.

OMG, this thread is way off topic...:undecided:

Let get back on the track, I will say Chinese should be wary of such remarks. The US like to sweeten the words at the same time stab you in the back. Don't trust them always, Don't be like India, which is in their pot already. :P

While China is a huge economic power, it doesn't have the guile & cunning policies the US has to achieve its geopolitical & strategic goals over the world. It also needs to enhance its military capabilities. But the US has diminished significantly, & made huge strategic blunders over the world. It is only a matter of time till China completely displaces the US, the US has gone down the pit.

China is a power, but not a superpower, the USA need not worry, she can keep her throne intact for a decade or so.

China is a power, but not a superpower, the USA need not worry, she can keep her throne intact for a decade or so.

A decade is not a long time. With China's foreign exchange reserves at $3 trillion, it can really exert authority over the US. The US debt is at $14.4 trillion currently, & there is only a certain limit the debt ceiling can be lowered to till the world loses confidence in the ability of the US dollar as the currency for international trade.

Back
Top Bottom