What's new

Mullen: China now a world power.. Lol

When Muslims reached the edges of China they did not try to conquer china you know why? Because China allowed for free religion and did not persecute the ones who would decide to change religion so there was no need for war.

China and Muslim nations have been in trade friendship for some 1380 years with no problems. That is why china's history vouches for it.

All this muslim brotherhood, when only 1.2% of Chinese population is Muslim. There are more Christians in China then Muslim too, if you didnt know, which you probably dont.

All this muslim brotherhood, when only 1.2% of Chinese population is Muslim.

Its not about percentage. It is about people respecting your religion. Something you obviously do not understand.

Its not about percentage. It is about people respecting your religion. Something you obviously do not understand.

And you need to learn current affairs and not only fake education.

From wiki:

Communist governments often suppress religious freedom and officially (often forcibly) endorse atheism[clarification needed]. Due to this the relation between the Government and religions was not smooth in the past[verification needed].[29] In recent years, the Chinese government has opened up to religion, especially traditional religions such as Mahayana Buddhism, Taoism and Shenism because the Government also continued to emphasize the role of religion in building a "Harmonious Society," which was a positive development with regard to the Government's respect for religious freedom

When Muslims reached the edges of China they did not try to conquer china you know why? Because China allowed for free religion and did not persecute the ones who would decide to change religion so there was no need for war.

China and Muslim nations have been in trade friendship for some 1380 years with no problems. That is why china's history vouches for it.

LOL. Sorry just to funny, who told you thats the reason why Mogul Empire didnt attack China?

And you need to learn current affairs and not only fake education.

From wiki:

I know very well what communism is. But I also know that china does not see religion as a full way of life per say but rather a life philosophy. Throughout my childhood china has been the greatest attention of my personal historic study.
And as I said before china's "history" vouches for it. And china right now is taking the path of the old days through the new day and the days to come. And I think my Chinese friends here know what I mean.

I know very well what communism is. But I also know that china does not see religion as a full way of life per say but rather a life philosophy. Throughout my childhood china has been the greatest attention of my personal historic study.
And as I said before china's "history" vouches for it. And china right now is taking the path of the old days through the new day and the days to come. And I think my Chinese friends here know what I mean.

Which history book told you Muslims empire didnt attack China, because China allowed free religion like you said?

Or when did you make that up.

We crave competition. From what I have seen, the Chinese like it too!

Actually, none of the Chinese members on this thread seem to like it.

It's always the Westerners themselves, who keep trying to make China appear more powerful than it actually is.

For three reasons.
1) They want to prepare themselves for the future.
2) It sells newspapers, and increases their profits.
3) It actually weakens China's position, to be constantly overestimated like this.

Quite clever, I must say.

Lol comeon I want to know how you came to the conclusion, Mughal Empire didnt attack China because China allowed free religion.

Maybe you are confused here or people been teaching you wrong stuff at school, because I am worried for you here.

You're right buddy, and we are no longer communists anyway. :cheers:

We've actually had a market economy for the past 30 years.

Out of a 4000 year history, we've only been truly communist for a few decades.

Which history book told you Muslims empire didnt attack China, because China allowed free religion like you said?

Or when did you make that up.

Okay give me the battle and the year of when muslims attacked china?

Okay give me the battle and the year of when muslims attacked china?

Lol, you said Muslims Empire never attacked China cause China allowed free religion, and I want to know how did you get this information, as you been interested in China history for a long time.

Dont ask me questions about something else.

Lol, you said Muslims Empire never attacked China cause China allowed free religion, and I want to know how did you get this information, as you been interested in China history for a long time.

Dont ask me questions about something else.

You say that Muslims did attack china. And i said no they didn't. So I asked you to prove me wrong and when I did you try to derail the topic? Are you alight buddy?

You say that Muslims did attack china. And i said no they didn't. So I asked you to prove me wrong and when I did you try to derail the topic? Are you alight buddy?

You have no clue dont you, speaking with no knowledge at all.

Its YOU who said Muslims Empire never attacked China cause China allowed free relgion and it was ME that asked you how do you know.

Back
Top Bottom