What's new

Mullahs warns against mourning governor

any efforts against punishment of blasphemy law is not going to go away that easy or quick , as you said it took 3 decades of effort and if tried we should have given atleast half of that to mush .... However PA as an institute and organisation is organised and capable of fighting this , they know where the root cause is as they were the one who imposed this mess , so its like cleaning up their own mess. I now understand what mush meant by Pakistan ka khuda hafiz
Mush was kinda acknowledging about the rot and difficulties in solving it.One thing he clearly said about PML(nawaz) of his Islamic right leaning and its hold on punjab province.and when majority of the PA is from Punjab he kinda confused like any core commander in PA about the leanings of the PA at lower ranks level.So i think Kyani is also staring through same confusion hence the silence.

Mush was kinda acknowledging about the rot and difficulties in solving it.One thing he clearly said about PML(nawaz) of his Islamic right leaning and its hold on punjab province.and when majority of the PA is from Punjab he kinda confused like any core commander in PA about the leanings of the PA at lower ranks level.So i think Kyani is also staring through same confusion hence the silence.

true Kayani is confused or may be waiting ... what if zardari decides to fight back ?? ... who knows !! or will he not for the sake of this country for his own survival ?

true Kayani is confused or may be waiting ... what if zardari decides to fight back ?? ... who knows !! or will he not for the sake of this country for his own survival ?
Dont expect anything from zardari.Only solution i feel is army politicos join hands to fight back political right ideology.Its now or never.

Dont expect anything from zardari.Only solution i feel is army politicos join hands to fight back political right ideology.Its now or never.

technically impossible PA and politicians alliance .......... its not in their interest to back each other ... PPP is strong again after having mqm back only wish the politicians stick toghether for once just to fight this issue

technically impossible PA and politicians alliance .......... its not in their interest to back each other ... PPP is strong again after having mqm back only wish the politicians stick toghether for once just to fight this issue
Well it is good sign.Anyway PA despise Nawaz.And Nawaz ruling pak at this moment cant be worse than nightmare.It can only be PPP with PA if both choose their moves carefully.If PPP civilian govt can cpmplete its full term i can lay solid foundation for pak.

Tum Ne Apne Ehsaas Ko Maar Diya…
Phir Tum Ne Us Ki Maiyat Ko Jala Diya…
Ab Tum Is Ki Raakh Par Kharay Ho…
Aur Tumhari Insaaniyat…
Aur Tumharey Darmaiyaan…
Ek Khalla Hai…

I haven't stopped mourning the death of humanity from our nation to start mourning Taseer yet.

you can't stop this wave so let things go as it is.

MASJID TO BANA DI SHAB BHAR MEIN IMA'N KI HARAT WALON NE
MAN APNA PURANA PAPI HE BARSON MEIN NAMAZI BAN NASAKAA

its just start now every tom herry dick will kill anyone by the name of blasphemy

He Died With His Boots - Anees Jillani

There is hardly an anchorperson bold enough to outrightly defend what Salmaan stood for and the politicians are a foregone conclusion anyway. . . .The worst part is that the lower class folks I came across on Tuesday unanimously supported his death, ranging from the cooks to the chowkidars. They all said that he stood for blasphemy and deserved to die. The military has the might but it also has its limitations as such extremists are present in its midst as well . . . what we saw the evening he died was television channels, including the Pakistan TV, giving the religious personalities lot of time to justify the killing . . . the Urdu press is overwhelmingly sensational and gives front page coverage to the religious extremists with banner headlines.

I watched on the TV that PMLN lawyers put garland around the assassin Quadri and laid siege to the Anti Terrorism Court to prevent him from being tried.

Salman Taseer was never accused of blasphemy and/or found guilty of this crime by Shariat or any other court. Action by the lawyers means that the supposedly guardians of the Law are actively supporting the people who take the law in their own hands. Most disappointingly so many of our members, instead of condemning this heinous act, actively argued in support of the killer!

Can’t these supposedly well educated and intelligent people get it into their heads that they are inviting anarchy? Neither religion nor law of any kind gives license to kill without due process of the law. This is mob rule. What will happen if each one of the 180- million Pakistanis picks up a gun and starts shooting any person he/she thinks deserves killing for whatever reason?

I could accept it from the Mullahs and the uneducated; but when such a large percentage of middle class Pakistani population becomes morally bankrupt; I feel ashamed to acknowledge that I am a part of it.

I regret to admit that despite all the troubles I am unable to stop loving Pakistan and this hurts all the more.

Last edited:
Oh goodness, God help these people for I am weak.

Lol

Waah, kya dialogue maara !

kia dialogue yar , even i am still shocked by the nature of this event , mullahs have passed fatwa on sherry rehman she is now declared wajib ul qatl and now advised to leave the country by our very capable law enforcement

kia dialogue yar , even i am still shocked by the nature of this event , mullahs have passed fatwa on sherry rehman she is now declared wajib ul qatl and now advised to leave the country by our very capable law enforcement

What does word, Wajib ul qatl means.
Excuse my weak urdu.

Sorry bhai, I cant comment on your internal matter. I wish the best for Sherry Rehman and hope shes safer than it sounds. I am more disgusted by the response of some educated Pakistanis on the forum rather than the actual incident. I'm also glad there were many who openly condemned the incident in Pakistan despite all the threats.

Back
Top Bottom