What's new

Mullah Omar is in Pakistan and everyone knows it: France

dont you forget kuwait's war, to control the oil, which was against US interests ???
Yeah....A country from years of sanctions....Poor equipped army .....old t72.....infact airforce which was sitting duck.....yeah a real threat it was.

Yeah....A country from years of sanctions....Poor equipped army .....old t72.....infact airforce which was sitting duck.....yeah a real threat it was.
lol... cant you see, how taliban are giving tough time to nato and pak, with all their advanced weapons??

Yeah, and OBL is in Washington having brunch with Obama on each weekend, while his Lieutenant is in Paris enjoying the French hospitality.

they took the complete advantage. they have achieved their strategic goals(oil). they are not stupids, they are the real winners

one is reminded about how powerful of a tool (Western) media really is...time and time again, news media has shaped history.

I don't think it was as much of a smooth operation as some may think; people with some existing memory span will remember that the war was over WMDs --> then it became about bringing democracy to Iraq --> then it became about stablizing Iraq (which was quite politically stable until the invasion and the years that followed)

It will go down in history books as a massive blunder; but there is a pro-US government installed in Baghdad and perhaps that was the main hidden objective.

the objective of the Afghan war was to capture Bin Laden and target the ''Al Qaida'' group and its affiliates....it was never aimed squarely at the taleban regime

a recent poll shows that Americans do not believe they will ever be able to capure ''OBL'' ...similar polls conducted also demonstrate the American publics disillusionment with the war.

it's only a matter of time before the foreign boots vacate; but I would be curious to know what the parameters are to achieve ''victory''

what is victory? It sure cant be ousting the taleban, since it is obvious that they will be in power again once the forces leave.

Yeah, and OBL is in Washington having brunch with Obama on each weekend, while his Lieutenant is in Paris enjoying the French hospitality.
I was at a discussion yesterday with a Pakistani journalist and an American officer newly-returned from Afghanistan. The American thinks the Haqqanis are sheltering Osama Bin Laden, while the Pakistani thinks OBL is holed up in a big city, naming Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar as possibilities.

I was at a discussion yesterday with a Pakistani journalist and an American officer newly-returned from Afghanistan. The American thinks the Haqqanis are sheltering Osama Bin Laden, while the Pakistani thinks OBL is holed up in a big city, naming Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar as possibilities.

And i think both of them are morons.
Damn osama travels alot!
Afghanistan,Iran,FATA and now in major karachi,lahor or peshawar..

These sort of statements are very much uninvited. Like it has been said many a times in the past...........if you think he is here or there, show us.

You cannot just say he is sitting in for example, Peshawar..........If that is the case, then where in Peshawar is he for you to make that comment in the first place......Tell us and we'll go get him, if not, get the drone strike in which would have been done by now.

Like TaimiKhan has said, he could be having barbaques with Obama as well, the same mentality can be used saying he is in New Delhi, discussing the CommonWealth games with Manmohan Singh.

That's possible. Though with Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar, that's more like 30million Possibilities.

If you know what i mean...

I think the ID Mullah Omar should be banned, this is a respectable forum we don't need terrorist Names on this Forum whether it be for the purpose of fun or anything else, I don't think so this Forum entertains or welcomes any of such IDs that promotes or broadcasts terrorist name IDs.
I've reported your id Mullah Omar.

Well as for the Pakistani, can't say anything, as we can see the level of his intellect, as he did gave the statement, but did he gave any evidence. His statement is not different to mine, i say OBL is in Washington. You want evidence, i have none, just like this Pakistani journalist has none, just like Hilary Clinton has none, just like the British PM has none, Just like the French minister has none.

And as for the American officer, well i believe i don't have to describe the WMD drame and the AQ link with Saddam as presented in the UN through fake, made up intelligence, an the whole world saw Collin Powel speak. So this is the US credibility. While i did forgot to mention the Bush, who in his every speech used to saw AQ has link with Saddam.

Mullah Omar can well be in Afghanistan, while false intel may have been circulated that he is outside, so that you guys don't look for him. If US can deceive the world with false intel, how hard would it be for the AT to somehow deceive you guys in believing he is somewhere else.

Till any credible proof is not given of his exact location or he is caught, we can all best speculate.

As someone above said, all these major NATO nations equipment with the latest tech and weapons need a scapegoat to pin down the reason for their failure.

Well as for the Pakistani, can't say anything, as we can see the level of his intellect -
He's Shuja Nawaz, who has over 40 years experience in journalism and is a director of the Atlantic Council.

And as for the American officer, well i believe i don't have to describe the WMD drame and the AQ link -
In other words, you have to bring up unrelated matters because you have nothing concrete to contest the man-on-the-spot.

with Saddam as presented in the UN through fake, made up intelligence
That is a mischaracterization. They didn't find everything they claimed, but they did find some stuff: link I highlight this to point out that you made no effort to sort out this difference between perception and reality in the past, so why should you believe in your prejudices today?

DAWN.COM | World | Mullah Omar is in Pakistan and everyone knows it: France

PARIS: Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar is based in Pakistan and everyone knows it, French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said Tuesday, calling on Islamabad to do more to help end the conflict.

“It's not a secret for anyone, everyone knows that Mullah Omar is in Quetta, if he's not now in Karachi,” Kouchner told French lawmakers, referring to two major Pakistani cities known to harbour militant cells.

Mullah Omar was the leader of the Taliban regime that was overthrown in Afghanistan by US-led forces in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks and is now thought to be based in Quetta.

“Taliban leaders have been given shelter in Pakistan. I'm not revealing anything,” Kouchner said, telling parliament's foreign relations committee why Afghanistan has called on Pakistan to help negotiate a peace deal. -AFP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First UK and now France.. hmmm....

A Desperate Person of Desperate Nation...........They are loosing war in Afghanistan and now they need a reason to withdraw their forces......they need to blame someone for their effortless struggles in Afghan war.

If he realy knews that Osama or Mullan Omar is in Pakistan why don't he give the proofs and exact location istead of just putting blams......
Osam is surely in Washington..........This is for sure....He can't be in Afghanistan of Pakistan.
If he is.....he must had caught at long before.
Secondly if they caught and showed to world............the reason will died why they are in Afghanistan..............this is big game to control this area...........one side is Russia and other side is Rising Superpower China...And those Joint Forces are just for here to control this area and for nothing else.....
And they are also using India for this.........even they knows India is good friend of Russia......Recent Civil Nuclear deal is example of this.....They are pumping India against China and Pakistan in this area.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom