What's new

Mukti Bahini must be given due credit for liberating Bangladesh: Gen Jacob

I hereby attest that all the credit for liberating Pakistan from Bangla people goes to Mukti Bikinis.
stock%20stamp%20pic.jpg

It is fine with us. At least give our army credit..... they saved your ***.

Where did you hear that, hehe, I never said anything like that, source please. Now lets not bring my personal stuff in it.

Well you did as far as I recall. It was one of your very first posts and people were accusing you of being a fake Indian ID:lol: I would dig it out for you but can't be bothered right now.

As someone who has been to Bangladesh and knows hundreds of Bangladeshis I know what majority of Bangladeshis look like.

Where did you hear that, hehe, I never said anything like that, source please. Now lets not bring my personal stuff in it.

I will tell about a friend of mine. His name is Khan -----. This guy actually had a legend in his family that some foreign gentleman came down centuries back, married into local family and founded his family. He is medium dark like average Bangladeshi, but his facial feature and body structure look distinctly mixed, Bengali local with proto-Turkic, almost similar to Mongols and it is nothing like Chakma or North East states tribals. So this is just one example, these kind of examples are all around us.

The thing that you guys forget is that Eastern Bengal was a sparsely populated jungle area. It was settled by clear cutting teams headed by migrant Muslims and local converts working under them. Most educated land owner families descend from this mixed ancestry, while the land-less tenant farmers are mostly local converts, but then over centuries fortunes changed and people got even more mixed.

Your Bangladeshi friends are Kalu and you are proud of them.. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-world-order-road-map-future.html#post2675055

If India had not been hostile (with all implications) towards Pakistan, I for one don't think Bangladesh would have become independent.

Anyway my "we Bengalis don't have much to say about military past" was said in jest, but subtlety is beyond Bangladeshis. And off course I only meant Indian Bengalis, not Bangladeshis. Don't really want to be seen same as Bangladeshis in PDF of all places.

Majority of largest empires of Indian history was based on East India as I have said Palas did build one of the largest empire in Indian history. Indian Bengalis contributed two chief of IA, one admiral and one air marshal in Indian armed forces. That's probably more than any other ethnicity.

The turkik, mongol or whatever look you claim is the austro asiatic root of yours. Being so closed to North East, you don't need people Central Asian plateau to give you asiatic look.

Austro-Asiatic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
300px-Austroasiatic-en.svg.png

There is Austro Asiatic, Tibeto Burman and mix of neighboring people, as Bengal is neighbor to these people, but this is before advent of Muslim rule in Bengal. Since Bakhtiyar Khilji Turkic and Turko-Mongol migration was the main migration that took place in this region, that is what recorded history says.

Anyway, it is pointless to argue, suit yourself and believe what you like.

PS: From the map above, it looks like Vietamese, Cambodians and Malays are our Austro-Asiatic brothers.

That same army got spanked in Kargil. :lol:

No need to talk big to your elders little boy.

Correct, it was the Pakistani Army or should we call thugs who raped and killed.. and who refused to take back their soldier after a defeat.. I know it sucks for having that as your army..

Well you did as far as I recall. It was one of your very first posts and people were accusing you of being a fake Indian ID:lol: I would dig it out for you but can't be bothered right now.

As someone who has been to Bangladesh and knows hundreds of Bangladeshis I know what majority of Bangladeshis look like.

Lets keep my person out of it.

As for Bangladeshi's, I have asked some foreign East Asian friends who met many hundreds of Bangladeshi's and Indians. They said the same thing that Bangladeshi look and feel completely different than Indians and Hindu Bengali, the genetics, temperament, everything is different. Some people have more keen eyes to see such difference, usually us South Asians are not so keen observers of minute differences.

It was cross border terrorism by India and will always be.......

The world saw it as a genocide by Pakistani army, it really does not matter what yours or Pakistan's stand is..

If India did twist the facts, then India is the best in propaganda and Pakistan lost half of its country just because of the propaganda.. any nation should be scared, especially Pakistan.

If India did not, your army is nothing more than thugs who would kill and rape just for the sake of suppressing popular sentiment.

You decide.

i want 2 ask something 2 my BD bros

that if chittagong region wants freedom 2day what u guys gonna say leave it???

of course not . exactly same thing happened in 71 they wanted 2 keep the country together

but some stupid things like operation searchlight made bangladeshis pissed toward west pakistanis

yes they killed n raped many but we killed many biharis as well jus becoz they r biharis

so we r not the " dhoya tulsi pata " over here

the truth is west pakistani politicians sucked our money before 71 now bengali politicians doing it :lol:

i want 2 ask something 2 my BD bros

that if chittagong region wants freedom 2day what u guys gonna say leave it???

of course not . exactly same thing happened in 71 they wanted 2 keep the country together

but some stupid things like operation searchlight made bangladeshis pissed toward west pakistanis

yes they killed n raped many but we killed many biharis as well jus becoz they r biharis

so we r not the " dhoya tulsi pata " over here

the truth is west pakistani politicians sucked our money before 71 now bengali politicians doing it :lol:

Indian North East states for India is a better analogy than Chittagong/Bangladesh, which happened to be also a big reason why India wanted to break Pakistan, so North East rebels would not get a sanctuary. Lal Denga and Angami Zapu Phizo both had training camps in then East Pakistan, I think in CHT area.

Back
Top Bottom