What's new

Muhammad cartoonist attacked during lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because whenever such a blasphemous incident takes place some misguided Muslims overact and do something stupid. Those Muslims become a source of negative propaganda for the media which is the original intention of the blasphemy
this is because we Muslims don't and can't say anything against any major religion prophets. we believe in all these major religion prophets...

On the other hand we Muslims will not leave anyone who say or do anything against our prophet in the name of peace, we are peaceful people but only if other people let us live in peace...
well mate!!tolerance and Islam can never go side by side:disagree:

i really dont understand why only prophet Muhammad is targeted???

Because Israel is created on Muslim inhabited land. Provoking Muslims helps Israel play the victim card.

If Israel had been established in India and Hindus resisted, you can be sure the global Zionist media would be demonizing Hindus.

Because Israel is created on Muslim inhabited land. Provoking Muslims helps Israel play the victim card.

If Israel had been established in India and Hindus resisted, you can be sure the global Zionist media would be demonizing Hindus.
i m talking about tolerance mate!!!!!

no no, I think you have it confused.
Hinduism and tolerance can never go side by side.
You have mascaraed Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Maoists, etc.

No wonder Indians are flocking to countries in the gulf, where they can live peaceful and safe lives in Muslim countries.

no no, I think you have it confused.
Hinduism and tolerance can never go side by side.
You have mascaraed Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Maoists, etc.

No wonder Indians are flocking to countries in the gulf, where they can live peaceful and safe lives in Muslim countries.
thread is about Prophet...still u guyz bringing MODI and HINDUS in the discussion...

numbers of Hindus Killed during Mughals era in Indian subcontinent is not even 0.1% of people killed in riots after 1947...in riots people get killed coz of spontaneous anger due to some ill action performed by a particular community..
u are talking about hindu tolerance...pls visit my country mate..Hindu religion never condemns any religion...it never even talked about islam!!

I think tolerance and Islam are the same thing :) maybe this is a news for you...but this is a fact.

you should understand as some of the people in india with indian mentality still can not accept Pakistan and the division of their land...they do and say things always against Pakistan and to make it a part of india some day again...

so its the tolerance that we as Pakistani still allow people from india to say any thing without hurting you guys :)

YES WE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT STAND ANYTHING AGAINST OUR PROPHET IN THE THE NAME OF YOUR TOLERANCE...

Then you need to read Islamic history
i've read the 'HOLY BOOK OF PROPHET MOHAMMAD'...
u r talking about history:what:but ur action and inaction does not approve ur statements about "Islam is the religion of peace".

i've read the 'HOLY ....

What book is that ?

u r talking about history:what:but ur action and inaction does not approve ur statements about "Islam is the religion of peace".

So you judge Islam by the actions of a few lunatics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom