What's new

Mughal policy of marrying enemy daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.
kamboj is referred to Punjab region because the Raja was kamboj. Gandhara had afghan(current) population.

Kamboh today call themselves jatts .. As for gandhara :

image.jpg

Lmaooo made up history, you cannot differentiate between rape and marriage, first of all no Mughal women ever married anybody that was Mughal policy at all times. Secondly Ranjit Singh did not have Muslim women in his harem lol, the story goes he went to see a dance and he fell in love with some mujra girl who was from a Muslim family and he married her which caused him to nearly be excommunicated by the Akal Takht. However they forgave him and he built her some fort to live in. Marathas were respectable and Shivaji actually sent a Muslim lady back to her family when one of his generals presented her as booty to rape. As for Afghans raping I shall ask resident afghan @Marwat Khan Lodhi about its authenticity.

No trouble at all my family historically only married other Syeds usually second cousins or other families but once my father found out about the possible genetics effects this could have on children he said that my siblings and I can marry whomever we want. However even in the past there were exception as my Nanabus mom was Farsi and my Dadabus mom was Punjabi Rajput. Likewise a lot of other Syed families are no longer marrying within families and the trend will only grow as people get more educated. Currently my sister is engaged to a Muslim who is not Syed or even Pakistani for the matter.
It seems @Screambowl is high on drugs and cocaine, his version of history is actually his wishful wet dreams

Lmaooo made up history, you cannot differentiate between rape and marriage, first of all no Mughal women ever married anybody that was Mughal policy at all times. Secondly Ranjit Singh did not have Muslim women in his harem lol, the story goes he went to see a dance and he fell in love with some mujra girl who was from a Muslim family and he married her which caused him to nearly be excommunicated by the Akal Takht. However they forgave him and he built her some fort to live in. Marathas were respectable and Shivaji actually sent a Muslim lady back to her family when one of his generals presented her as booty to rape. As for Afghans raping I shall ask resident afghan @Marwat Khan Lodhi about its authenticity.

No trouble at all my family historically only married other Syeds usually second cousins or other families but once my father found out about the possible genetics effects this could have on children he said that my siblings and I can marry whomever we want. However even in the past there were exception as my Nanabus mom was Farsi and my Dadabus mom was Punjabi Rajput. Likewise a lot of other Syed families are no longer marrying within families and the trend will only grow as people get more educated. Currently my sister is engaged to a Muslim who is not Syed or even Pakistani for the matter.
It seems @Screambowl is high on drugs and cocaine, his version of history is actually his wishful wet dreams

Frist tell me who killed Ibrahim lodhi :D

Kamboh today call themselves jatts .. As for gandhara :

View attachment 36542

Yeah that region is where the Operation is going right? Kmabojs cannot handle Gandharas.. maan lo baat. The powerful Kingdoms like Nanda and mauryan empire, need to intervene lols

Lol all Syed in South Asia will have South Asian genes as well, that is because they married others no other way possible despite as much they try and deny it. :D

Don't tell me your future bro in law is arbi .. Chaval admi. :D

Yeah that region is where the Operation is going right? Kmabojs cannot handle Gandharas.. maan lo baat. The powerful Kingdoms like Nanda and mauryan empire, need to intervene lols

No, the region where where operation is going on is North Wasiristan.

Wow ur more stupid than I thought gandhara included pindi area,taxila,swat,Peshawar etc not North waziristan n the ppl of gandhara weren't foreigners but native to the land..

with gandhari poppulation, I know .. nahi handle kar paoge. lol

I think you have no idea about our country history or regions. Gandhrari population lol please stick with history around Ganga land which you have first hand experience with.

Wow ur more stupid than I thought gandhara included pindi area,taxila,swat,Peshawar etc not North waziristan n the ppl of gandhara weren't foreigners but native to the land..

and kambojs(jatts punjabi etc) cannot handle them

Me chaval how? :lol: No he is not arbii. :D I would tell you what he is but I don't want everyone up in my business you know. :)

My ppl don't even marry outside our "ppl" till recently ppl didn't marry outside the family .. I'm probably the only person who will marry outside my ethnic community .. Bar my uncle who is married to an Iranian lady..my chachi

Kashmir,punjab in 80s-90s n seven sister states must be your buffer zone .
US did not come and bomb there with drones. himmat nahi kisi ki drones ghusa de... maar maar ke Allah se direct meeting na karwa dein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom