What's new

MQM workers threaten our men: MWM

As Winston Churchill said “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.”

Imran Khan is doing it right. Get to the pinnacle and then ruthlessly lynch the criminals who have hurt Pakistan. This includes Nawaz, Altaf and others who either looted my country for family of personal gains or killed my fellow countrymen and ran away to a foreign land.

Inshallah all these criminals will be brought to justice so that Pakistan can progress and is not hostage to the interests of groups or families.

Religious Scholars Thought About MQM

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see 11th may is not too far.

Not at all a fan of MQM but I dont think they will be defeated in Karachi. They play victims very well and MQM voters who are sympathetic to this party are all 'victims'.

If you start telling them they are part of status quo, that you have been supporting or in govt. since 2002, that you have been in govt before, they start talking like opposition and in that typical fake revolutionary tones.

Its one thing to send middle class people to the parliament. But all that good effort turn to a nought when a party supposed to be middle class starts supporting feudals, persecutors and loan defaulters. MQM has a track record of doing that.

MQM had the right appeal but they lost it. Their leaders were pygmies that they could not take up the middle class cause to all of Pakistan. Middle class are not just urdu speaking, just like educated are not urdu speaking only. MQM's appeal could have been nation wide. But we have seen in the last 30 years, they were just not capable enough to take it a few notches up. They could not get out of APMSO goon mindset.

Majlis Wahdat-e-Muslimeen has demanded MQM Chief Altaf Hussain to take notice of MQM workers, active in Malir, Jinnah Square, Ice Depot, Jafar-e-Tayyar, who are threatening the MWM candidates and its workers. We demand action against them because they are defaming the MQM, said Allama Sadiq Raza Taqvi, secretary general of the MWM Karachi.
“MWM has demanded that Army should be deployed in Karachi to ensure free and fair elections in a peaceful environment.” Addressing a Press conference held at MWM’s Karachi office here on Thursday, he said, “No-go areas exist in the city. Our officials, workers and supporters are receiving threats in the areas of PS-127 that should not go unnoticed.”
Allama Shaikh Hassan Salahuddin, Asif Safavi and Aqeel Kazmi of the MWM were also present on the occasion. He said that some hooligans who claimed them office bearers and members of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement have been threatening the MWM’s officials and supporters and also disturbing the election related activities of the MWM particularly in the areas of the constituency PS-127.
“We demand MQM leadership and in particular Altaf Hussain to take notice of these people who are active in Malir, Jinnah Square, Ice Depot, Jafar-e-Tayyar areas. We demand action against them because they are defaming the MQM,” he urged.
Allama Taqvi condemned the terrorist attacks and blasts on the public meetings, election office and camps of Awami National Party, PML-N, MQM, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf and Jamaat-e-Islami. He demanded that foolproof security be provided to all the parties and the candidates.
“We see no writ of the caretaker government anywhere in Pakistan. Therefore, we demand that Army personnel should take the lead and be deployed to maintain law and order and peace for free and fair elections,” he demanded.
He further demanded that a level-playing field should be ensured for all the contesting parties and candidates because free, fair and transparent elections are not possible without it. He said necessary steps be taken forthwith.
“The MWM begins its election campaign formally from Friday (today),” he said.
He appealed to the caretaker government, IG Sindh Police, DG Rangers and all other higher authorities concerned to take measures for the security of the office-bearers, members, and supporters of the MWM particularly the electoral contestants of the MWM.

MQM workers threaten our men: MWM

Is MWM participating in elections?

PMLN does openly
ANP does openly
PPP wont because they are allies
Imran keeps quiet and doesnt utter a single word against them, I think MQM scared him big time after he started legal case against Altaf in UK, now he is gone total quiet

PMLN, ANP & JI condemn to MQM very openly but their ppl are still alive in Karachi ... I have never seen such a frightening environment in Karachi ... Mushahidullah, Mairaj Ul Huda Siddiqui, Afaq Ahmed & Zulfiquar Mirza etc always have been using bad words for them literally but they all are still alive surprisingly ..

PMLN does openly
ANP does openly
PPP wont because they are allies
Imran keeps quiet and doesnt utter a single word against them, I think MQM scared him big time after he started legal case against Altaf in UK, now he is gone total quiet

Thats true. Also one other thing i have noticed is that he was allowed to hold a massive jalsa in Karachi. After few days, he is being allowed to do the same.... It seems its on somebody's approval. Perhaps they reached a secret deal with MQM.

Thats true. Also one other thing i have noticed is that he was allowed to hold a massive jalsa in Karachi. After few days, he is being allowed to do the same.... It seems its on somebody's approval. Perhaps they reached a secret deal with MQM.

I heard that PTI jalsa which was held on 25 Dec ... MQM workers from Lines Area sector had gone in Jalsa with PTI flags .....

Of the remaining 15 candidates, four belong to Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (Fazl), three each belong to Tehrik-e-Jafria Pakistan (TJP) and Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan (JI), two belong to the Jamiat Ahle Hadith (JAH) and one each belong to the defunct Harkatul Mujahideen (HuM), Majlis-e-Wahdat-e-Muslimeen (MWM) and the Sipah-e-Mohammad Pakistan (SMP).

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...n-ka-tola-jamaat-exis-evil.html#ixzz2RcVjI5Oq

Not at all a fan of MQM but I dont think they will be defeated in Karachi. They play victims very well and MQM voters who are sympathetic to this party are all 'victims'.

If you start telling them they are part of status quo, that you have been supporting or in govt. since 2002, that you have been in govt before, they start talking like opposition and in that typical fake revolutionary tones.

Its one thing to send middle class people to the parliament. But all that good effort turn to a nought when a party supposed to be middle class starts supporting feudals, persecutors and loan defaulters. MQM has a track record of doing that.

MQM had the right appeal but they lost it. Their leaders were pygmies that they could not take up the middle class cause to all of Pakistan. Middle class are not just urdu speaking, just like educated are not urdu speaking only. MQM's appeal could have been nation wide. But we have seen in the last 30 years, they were just not capable enough to take it a few notches up. They could not get out of APMSO goon mindset.

Sir i used to be a MQM voter, i had given them the vote in 2008 and just like me there r so many who r not gonna give them vote this time. There are atleast 20 to 25 lac shia voters in karachi they wont give votes to MQM either their votes are going to be divided between MWM and PTI, plus JI is also contesting this time, i know the ground realities and i am telling you that MQM gonna lose atleast 4 to 5 seats in karachi.

[/B]

and sharing services of "Bhata khor internationals" also...lol

PMLN, ANP & JI condemn to MQM very openly but their ppl are still alive in Karachi ... I have never seen such a frightening environment in Karachi ... Mushahidullah, Mairaj Ul Huda Siddiqui, Afaq Ahmed & Zulfiquar Mirza etc always have been using bad words for them literally but they all are still alive surprisingly ..

they cant touch Afaq Ahmed, he is Agency guy, they know who not to FF with.
Mushahidullah lives in Lahore now
Unless they want to start Sindi Mohajir roits in Interrior they wont get near Zulfiqar Mirza.

Sir i used to be a MQM voter, i had given them the vote in 2008 and just like me there r so many who r not gonna give them vote this time. There are atleast 20 to 25 lac shia voters in karachi they wont give votes to MQM either their votes are going to be divided between MWM and PTI, plus JI is also contesting this time, i know the ground realities and i am telling you that MQM gonna lose atleast 4 to 5 seats in karachi.

According to MWM resources, Their are 5 lac Shia voters in Karachi and If you think that they would Vote PTI then you are in complete delusion Mate , Shias are loyals to their leader , 80% to 90% of them have decided to follow their own path and According to my perception its a Good strategy , Instead of wasting their time on some dreaming Political parties they just came to the exact point . Just soon, you even don't understand that what had happened with you .

and sharing services of "Bhata khor internationals" also...lol

they cant touch Afaq Ahmed, he is Agency guy, they know who not to FF with.
Mushahidullah lives in Lahore now
Unless they want to start Sindi Mohajir roits in Interrior they wont get near Zulfiqar Mirza.

Mushahidullah's family is living in Karachi ... And Afaq Ahmed was attached with agencies from 1992 to 1998 ... After seeing that "ان تلوں میں تیل نہیں" they got separated to him ... And built their relations with MQM ... Now if they want to assassinate to Afaq Ahmed they can ... But wrong things have been spread all over country ... I don't know why ... But "بد سے بدنام برا"

According to MWM resources, Their are 5 lac Shia voters in Karachi and If you think that they would Vote PTI then you are in complete delusion Mate , Shias are loyals to their leader , 80% to 90% of them have decided to follow their own path and According to my perception its a Good strategy , Instead of wasting their time on some dreaming Political parties they just came to the exact point . Just soon, you even don't understand that what had happened with you .

You sound like a perfect day dreamer, keeps on dreaming we i ll see what happens with whom.

Who is MWM ?? even little rats know to gain cheap publicity in pakistan is to bash/accuse MQM ... they seem like a tiny shia party who has no signaficance as such

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom