BlbqZxMIQAAo5Dv.jpg

BlbNlwFCAAEp2SK.jpg:large

BlbPXy3IcAANHqR.jpg:large

Bla_pZnCYAAXVqC.jpg:large

BlbUHqgCQAAsE5O.jpg:large

BlbeFImCMAEPc59.jpg:large

BlbE1riCQAA9Cxw.jpg:large

BlbgkTJCMAAaNQP.jpg:large

gher walay tou terrorist nahi hain ofcouse, just like I stand with families of tribal people, missing persons and their families or families of other terrorists, I support poor families of mqm terrorists too.

gher walay tou terrorist nahi hain ofcouse, just like I stand with families of tribal people, missing persons and their families or families of other terrorists, I support poor families of mqm terrorists too.

no wonder chittar parh rahe hain PTI ko KPK me, beta these are not terrorists, terrorists don't get defended by their families have you seen family of hakeemullah mehsud crying on his killing or osama bin laden?

only terrorist imran is defeding terrorist killing of hakeenullah mehsud

terrorist's family knows the outcome and doesn't cry on a terrorist death

MQM has given a clean chit to arrest any terrorist which can be in MQM and any other criminal and MQM doesn't defend any terrorist getting killed or arrested, it is standing for innocents who didn't do anything

MQM itself kicks out any shady character and doesn't nurture him, black sheeps are everywhere even in PTI itself

Last edited:
no wonder chittar parh rahe hain PTI ko KPK me, beta these are not terrorists, terrorists don't get defended by their families have you seen family of hakeemullah mehsud crying on his killing or osama bin laden?

MQM has given a clean chit to arrest any terrorist which can be in MQM and any other criminal and MQM doesn't defend any terrorist getting killed or arrested, it is standing for innocents who didn't do anything

MQM itself kicks out any shady character and doesn't nurture him, black sheeps are everywhere even in PTI itself

mqm itself is a terrorist organization, how exactly can it survive without criminals and badmash?

talking like as if we dont know mqm.

hush....

There is no law & order in Karachi. The PPP backed land mafia is now allied with ANP. There is also a serious Taliban threat in Karachi yet the Police and Rangers are busy with bhatta khori in Karachi.

yet, most people in Karachi still live fine, and business is bustling, and life continues. Though, lots of people are moving off to Lahore, and Lahore property prices are sky rocketing.

Can I have a direct definition of bhatta khori...chai pani?

I know Karachi is a mess...why wont people unite...I mean if people wanna protect themselves.....do they not observe that united they will be stronger? Forget having a leader but just for the sake of survival unite?!

altaf hussain and anp and ppp waderas would not let it happen

mqm itself is a terrorist organization, how exactly can it survive without criminals and badmash?

talking like as if we dont know mqm.

hush....

PTI itself is a corrupt fake degree lootera terrorist party

PTI itself is a corrupt fake degree lootera terrorist party

Beta NA-53 mai parho Shahbaz sharif nai kaaya sazish ki the PTI kai sath.

Does MQM have substantial evidence they belong to agencies? Since MQM cry a lot about too to prove weather MQM is involved in target killings and extortion. Unless you have substantial evidence why indulging in blame games? perhaps a way to pressurize federal government so they make TAAFU pakistani passport?

Beta NA-53 mai parho Shahbaz sharif nai kaaya sazish ki the PTI kai sath.

Does MQM have substantial evidence they belong to agencies? Since MQM cry a lot about too to prove weather MQM is involved in target killings and extortion. Unless you have substantial evidence why indulging in blame games? perhaps a way to pressurize federal government so they make TAAFU pakistani passport?

abe dumb admi MQM has live footage of CCTV of their worker tahir being arrested by men most of them in plain cloths and few in police uniforms, search it on the internet

abe dumb admi MQM has live footage of CCTV of their worker tahir being arrested by men most of them in plain cloths and few in police uniforms, search it on the internet

Tou? Anyone can buy police uniform stupid insan? Ever wonder how terrorists broke in to GHQ ? I wonder sometimes,,, why such educated persons running MQM has pea size brains?

There is CCTV footage, MQM has many contacts to verify the police persons involved just they identified the Police officers who took part in 1992 OP and killed them one by one? So until a real evidence is put forward by MQM, stop this barking and rona dhona.

cheap point scoring by cheap people without any real evidence.

Horrific confession of MQM workers

Yeah innocent workers of MQM

That's why Mustafa Kamal kicked out of MQM?

Tou? Anyone can buy police uniform stupid insan? Ever wonder how terrorists broke in to GHQ ? I wonder sometimes,,, why such educated persons running MQM has pea size brains?

There is CCTV footage, MQM has many contacts to verify the police persons involved just they identified the Police officers who took part in 1992 OP and killed them one by one? So until a real evidence is put forward by MQM, stop this barking and rona dhona.

cheap point scoring by cheap people without any real evidence.

Horrific confession of MQM workers

Yeah innocent workers of MQM

abe gadhe if those are not real police men, then its the duty of the police department to identify who the hell they are who are misusing the police uniform, how they got the uniform , this must be the police failure, so the police department is responsible to these lapses? who ever it is, isn't it law enforcement duty to find out the culprits, or is MQM the law enforcement?

on one hand you try to appear like you are very intelligent, how the hell you know it was MQM who killed police men who did operation against MQM in the 90s?

NA251 ke peition ka kya result nikla? didn't PTI petition in the court got rejected if the confession and the video was authentic? and what happened to the haripur seat you rigged in KPK, didn't PTI got suspended by the ECP and after re election PMLN won the seat rigged by PTI?

abe gadhe if those are not real police men, then its the duty of the police department to identify who the hell they are who are misusing the police uniform, how they got the uniform , this must be the police failure, so the police department is responsible to these lapses? who ever it is, isn't it law enforcement duty to find out the culprits, or is MQM the law enforcement?

on one hand you try to appear like you are very intelligent, how the hell you know it was MQM who killed police men who did operation against MQM in the 90s?

Idiot, If MQM is itself blaming Law enforcement agencies, bringing their morale down, how would they work efficiently? If you don't trust your own Law enforcement, how would they perform efficiently?

And how do you know Police or law enforcement is not looking those imposters?

And talking about police uniforms,,, they could have gotten it from anywhere, could have obtained it through seasoned tailors? How do you it was a lapse by police department? do you got evidence that specifically point out that it was LAPSE or LAW ENFORCEMENT is not interested or not looking those imposters?

And yeah, I phoned Nine zero once, they told me that we always take revenge like what we did with those 92' walaa's. ;) ;)

NA251 ke peition ka kya result nikla? didn't PTI petition in the court got rejected if the confession and the video was authentic? and what happened to the haripur seat you rigged in KPK, didn't PTI got suspended by the ECP and after re election PMLN won the seat rigged by PTI?

Pehlay merai sawal ka jawab dai. phr pakka tera jawab hazir ho ga

Idiot, If MQM is itself blaming Law enforcement agencies, bringing their morale down, how would they work efficiently? If you don't trust your own Law enforcement, how would they perform efficiently?

And how do you know Police or law enforcement is not looking those imposters?

And talking about police uniforms,,, they could have gotten it from anywhere, could have obtained it through seasoned tailors? How do you it was a lapse by police department? do you got evidence that specifically point out that it was LAPSE or LAW ENFORCEMENT is not interested or not looking those imposters?

And yeah, I phoned Nine zero once, they told me that we always take revenge like what we did with those 92' walaa's. ;) ;)

Pehlay merai sawal ka jawab dai. phr pakka tera jawab hazir ho ga

baat insanon se ke jaate he, you have an IQ of a gold fish

baat insanon se ke jaate he, you have an IQ of a gold fish

I know right.... Jab baat ka jawab na ho... to aesi bakwas par hi utar ata hai. Let's play evidence evidence, ab kio evidence kai naam par MQM ki saarrr rahe hai itni?

yet, most people in Karachi still live fine, and business is bustling, and life continues. Though, lots of people are moving off to Lahore, and Lahore property prices are sky rocketing.

Not really. Only in small rich areas where PTI burger boys mainly live. Go to rest of Karachi and you will find out how Karachiites fear going outside because they don't know if they will ever return home again.

Back
Top Bottom