What's new

MQM Sindh provincial assembly candidate killed in Hyderabad

A son of former MQM member in peshawer, who was claiming that his father was bodygaurd of altaf bhai, told me that his father was on the run and settled in peshawer because his father left MQM, when you leave the party they would simply kill you...
It is not safe to be MQM member, they can kill you for various reasons, the recent example is imran farooq murder by them.

MQM doesnt kill but it threatens because of which you cant see lota gardi in MQM

MQM doesnt kill but it threatens because of which you cant see lota gardi in MQM

yes we know NO ONE CAN LEAVE MQM! they will die! hwoever MQM happily accepts lotas such as GABOL and some ANP run aways!

LOL I met a Pathan, he said he is affiliated with MQM in some way, He wants to leave but cant, I said him to come to PTI, he was a good guy knew everything going on good & bad in Pakistan all over, he said its dangerous to leave MQM now, they will kill him, he have heard many got killed when they wanted to leave!

Hmm!! MQM doesnt kill?? It threatens only?? And no lota Gardi?? LOL no one will believe that!

MQM happily accepts lotas such as GABOL and some ANP run aways!

Lets be fair Nabil Gabol has changed a party first time ever , he has been with PPP for 25 years unlike our typical PML.n - PPP & PTI candidates-lotas who switch loyalities faster than a rabbit f**ks

LOL I met a Pathan, he said he is affiliated with MQM in some way, He wants to leave but cant, I said him to come to PTI, he was a good guy knew everything going on good & bad in Pakistan all over, he said its dangerous to leave MQM now, they will kill him, he have heard many got killed when they wanted to leave!

Hmm!! MQM doesnt kill?? It threatens only?? And no lota Gardi?? LOL no one will believe that!

In the present era of free media and all , no one has ever reported such a thing and here we have members claiming silly things ltheir friend of a friend has a friend who know a friend whose cousin is in MQM and has been threatened .. its a forum bring source or its simply buls**t

yes we know NO ONE CAN LEAVE MQM! they will die! hwoever MQM happily accepts lotas such as GABOL and some ANP run aways!

gabol is not lotas, how many times he left one party to join another?

lol dude dont try to concoct stuff of your own

Lets be fair Nabil Gabol has changed a party first time ever , he has been with PPP for 25 years unlike our typical PML.n - PPP & PTI candidates-lotas who switch loyalities faster than a rabbit f**ks

well have you seen videos of nabeel gabol calling MQM a terrorist party??

and look at these lotas:

http://www.allaboutmqm.org/photo/senior-vice-president-anp-punjab-joins-mqm-along-with-his

Former spokesman for ANP Qadir Khan joins MQM | Business Recorder

these are not lotas?

yaar there is no difference between MQM and PPP because both sat in government for 5 years and looted the country together! you can't put the blame solely on PPP because PPP was kept alive and in power by its allies!! just like musharraf was kept in power by its allies (again MQM)

Back
Top Bottom