What's new

MQM Scheme For BREAK-UP Of PAKISTAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, who in hell gave you the right to punish me for whatever "CRIME" I committed.

Stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.

Aik to tum logon nay is mulk ko tora aur ab ghaddari kay certificate bhee khud he issue karnay lagay ho.

This might be news to you
but EVERY pakistani has a duty to defend the state.
If anyone will speak against the state of Pakistan it is a MUST to silence that party.

See I know something happened with you in your childhood and it still haunts you. Anyways I think you should learn a lesson now. Doosri tang kiyun turwana chahtai ho bhai. Aik toot gayi wohi kafi hai. :lol:

Jab boree mein dead bodies Punjab return kee gaeen thee to takleef hui tha naaa.

People like you consider this a joke; you know well what this joke turned into.

If the Urdu Speaking community is pushed to the wall, then don't whine if we seek the help of Indians, Americans, NATO or Israelis.

If a kafir Hindu or Jew comes to me and gives me weapons, training and money, I will accept it as I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT FOR MY SURVIVAL.

The establishment and the punjabi majority is eventually pushing us towards the Indian/American side. They will regret it.

you can't do ***** guy. All you can do is bark here like little *****, is all.

Jab boree mein dead bodies Punjab return kee gaeen thee to takleef hui tha naaa.

People like you consider this a joke; you know well what this joke turned into.

Aur jab tumhari taang tori thi to takleef hoyi thi na. Ab aisi harkatain na karo jin ki wajah sai poora jism toot jaye. ;)

I feel sorry for you. May God help you and may you get a cure for your disease. :)

So you think it's a joke. I actually got my leg fractured by the "PATRIOTIC" goons of "PUNJABI PAKHTOON ITTEHAD" during my childhood in the 90s.

I didn't want to bring this up but now you have opened up my wounds again.

Now don't mess with me.

Yeah don't mess with him warna langra aik taang pay nachnay lagay ga.

Boycott MQM for Ever

The letter where Altaf wrote about ISI

301558_241066495930741_146615158709209_595259_3822  197_n.jpg

Shame on MQM

WE APPRICIATE ZULFIQAR MIR THAT NATIONS NOW OPEN EYES AND MQM WILL FACE THE MUSIC INSHA ALLAH
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Aur jab tumhari taang tori thi to takleef hoyi thi na. Ab aisi harkatain na karo jin ki wajah sai poora jism toot jaye. ;)

I feel sorry for you. May God help you and may you get a cure for your disease. :)

Yaar don't bother replying him. He is a racist and spews hate against Punjabis, Baluchis, Sindhis, and Pakhtoons. He hates the existence of Pakistan and think of that bloody joker in London as his messiah if not God father. No wonder he is a byproduct of MQM.

Yaar don't bother replying him. He is a racist and spews hate against Punjabis, Baluchis, Sindhis, and Pakhtoons. He hates the existence of Pakistan and think of that bloody joker in London as his messiah if not God father. No wonder he is a byproduct of MQM.

Raheel remember
try to respect the person behind the comments as much as possible.
But feel free to critique the comments themselves as much as you want.

The immigrant populations always have a difficult time adjusting in mainstream all over the world
Look at Europe, USA and Canada who took in large immigrant populations from the rest of the world. In spite of well set procedures and facilities there are racial and ethnic tensions every where.

However we can not paint the whole community black because of some exceptions.

Have you ever tried to imagine life without Haleem ? Nihari ? Qorma ? and other spicy stuff.

Trust me ... it's not worth living.

If the Urdu Speaking community is pushed to the wall, then don't whine if we seek the help of Indians, Americans, NATO or Israelis.

If a kafir Hindu or Jew comes to me and gives me weapons, training and money, I will accept it as I WOULD HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT FOR MY SURVIVAL.

The establishment and the punjabi majority is eventually pushing us towards the Indian/American side. They will regret it.

Just get one thing in mind kid ,no one is against urdu speaking community rather we are against MQM and the bloody policies of MQM not only that don't forget that how many killings have MQM done so far, People like you are promoting ethnic riots while i believe we all are muslims and brothers , don't get divided just because you belong to urdu speaking community and the other one belongs to Pukhtoon community , both are muslims . who give you the right to kill the non-urdu speaking people?

And BTW we already have done mistake when we allowed MQM to grow, army should have spanked their a$$ so we wouldnt have to see this blood game in Karachi . BTW you people are already sitting on the lap of US and India so no need to use this word "will"

When anyone kills an innocent muslim than he is not called a "muslim" so if MQM are the ones killing innocent muslims in karachi then they already are in the ranks of your so called friend US and Israel

your mentality has been shown by your post that you prefer "urdu speaking entity" above Religon, UMMAH and nationhood.

Members, just report this Waffen SS than replying, Garmi bohat he Pakistan mein kisi ka Damagh kharab hotey deer nahi lagti. So move ahead with topic.

Those who think that MQM can be crushed by Infantry, Armour and Artillery are living in a fool's paradise.

God forbid, if Pakistan Army launches an operation against this great political movement, a tragedy of such epic proportions will materialize that people would forget 1971.

Rawalpindi and lahore must stop thinking that they deserve to control the whole of Pakistan. This country is not the property of some morons in uniform.
But Karachi is the city of every pakistani, if mqm thinks that only it owns karachi and its leader can conspire with usa to break pakistan , then 180 million pakistanis will be after mqm. Dont try to make us afraid of 1971, There the scenerio , pakistans military power , no of bengalis etc was lot different , DONT CONSPIRE AGAINST PAKISTAN .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom