What's new

MQM’s coming of age?

Heck the PML-N feels threatened enough by the MQM to send police officers to harass MQM workers in Punjab.

Explain alot MQM worker's character. I see most threatening in punjab was IK, or PML - Q, but couldn't see same thing for them, but when it comes to MQM, they are always involve in "Anti-law activities"

Mr. Araz I am in agreement with you here, but only to some extent. I spent almost my entire life here in Karachi (28 years) and have a lot of local very good friends. In my opinion, to understand the political approach of MQM, first, we have to understand the ethos of the Muhajir community……..especially in the case of MQM……majority of Muhajirs, u can say roughly 80 plus %, have no other point of view except only MQM is their sole representative and only MQM can protects their rights and without MQM, history repeats itself of 70s and 80s………all other nationalities hate us and they treated us and will like “outsiders”……so, whatever MQM did or doing has moral backing of their Muhajir community. On logical grounds, every political party has backing of their vehement workers regardless of what they are doing to country…….but my friend what I fear is, MQM is constantly sowing the seed of hate and with passage of time it is becoming stronger and growing. The latest development is Karachi is an example……..look at the, Surjani town, Nazimabad, F.B. area, Liquatabad, Gulshan, some parts of orangi town with Muhajir majority, Korangi, Landhi, Malir, Shah Faisal, model colony, Jacob line, jut line…………..and compare all these areas with non-Muhajir areas like Star gate, Chota gate, orangi town, Sohrab Goth, Banarus, Pehelwan Goth, Korangi (non-Muhajir area), Sultanabad, Lyari etc.……… community police all belongs to Muhajirs, u will never or hardly find any member of other community in it……….still plus four years’ checks are due of contractors belonging to non-Muhajir community and may more things…….

Creation of MQM, as far as 70s & 80s suppression of Muhajir community is concerned, was just a transformation from one sin to another and it was not a political rehabilitation because at that time other communities were involved in compression and now they are, nothing different….…..MQM was emerged with violence of years as being infuriated and fed up community of suppression and what will happen if history repeats itself, but this time by non-Muhajir communities……12 May was an example (u can pick dozens of examples from violent history of Karachi) and I am sure more violence is due if present policy of MQM continues and this is my fear………!!!!!

MQM’s “revenge mentality” is as disserviceable for Pakistan as their suppression in 70s and 80s because it is a manifestation of due future violence…….MQM’s true motto “salvation of Muhajir community” has been adulterated long ago with the takeover by Altaf Hussain as a sole leader, killing of Hakeem Saeed and many other capable members.

And on the positive side, no doubt, very social people…….mostly, what I found and that is the reason of their success in Karachi to make it an organized city, they love social activities, work as a community and always loyal to their organization and vice versa…..

With these capabilities, MQM can become a national party and I am sure very successful one, but only after elimination of “ethnic mentality” from party………!!!!

you are 100percent wrong, bcoz MQM got highest numbers of votes from liaquat abad, MQM's candidate made record of getting highest nmbers of votes from that area in the history of pakistan, but the road connecting karimabad to teen hatti is still not reconstructed, and i thing it is ugliest road of karachi, but MQM supplied water for those areas from where they didnt get a single vote, yeah i m talking about those islands from where MQM didnt get single vote but they still laid underwater lines for them, nobody did in last 300 years, and if u are resident of karachi then u shld know that MQM is also constructing flyover in banaras, which is pure ANP area, and MQM also made road after cutting of mountain and that area is also pure ANP area!

Now u shld be ashamed of telling lies here!:tdown:

a7cb51aabe2a6415917ba5f131caeb5a.jpg

cc8bc9eeea7d16ef9376e0b6ef8287d7.jpg

20a33f665155ca896b94824a3f1d8d95.jpg

8317972d1b04188830548b2eb6dc64ad.jpg

8ae47fafb6b7db670886700d039eef89.jpg

09c1a0ae49e68f1772d8a28388b49fa0.jpg

And i want to tell u one more thing, when it comes to development MQM always sacrifice, do u anything abt preedy street?? MQM destroyed about 1300 leased houses of their voters to make a new to solve traffic provlems in saddar area, all peoples voluntarily destroyed their homes bcoz they were all MQM's supportes, but when MQM had to construct flyover in banaras MQM had to destroy some encroached houses then ANP started protests against MQM that MQM is ethinic party! MQM was giving one plot for each house for all house holders who were illegally living here but they still refused thats why construction of banaras flyover is delayed!

And i want to tell u one more thing, when it comes to development MQM always sacrifice, do u anything abt preedy street?? MQM destroyed about 1300 leased houses of their voters to make a new to solve traffic provlems in saddar area, all peoples voluntarily destroyed their homes bcoz they were all MQM's supportes, but when MQM had to construct flyover in banaras MQM had to destroy some encroached houses then ANP started protests against MQM that MQM is ethinic party! MQM was giving one plot for each house for all house holders who were illegally living here but they still refused thats why construction of banaras flyover is delayed!

Good Work! but you got to get rid of Altaf Hussian and change the name form MQM to something else because it is so confusing between MQM and MQM haqiqi. MQM should be call United National Party.

Or we could get rid of all parties and force candidates to run on individual merit (and accountability) instead...

People could vote for the individual who best represents their interests, instead of voting for a party.

MQM destroyed about 1300 leased houses of their voters to make a new to solve traffic provlems in saddar area, all peoples voluntarily destroyed their homes bcoz they were all MQM's supportes, but when MQM had to construct flyover in banaras MQM had to destroy some encroached houses then ANP started protests against MQM that MQM is ethinic party! MQM was giving one plot for each house for all house holders who were illegally living here but they still refused thats why construction of banaras flyover is delayed!

Yup i also hearde that they did the same in Landhi and Korangi Areas. They destructed almost 20 year old homes and shopes in those areas which were illegal .
The point is due to the " Bahi Giri " nature of MQM no body messes with its descisions . Despite all the Good the Crime factor is one of the key issues which MQM needs to address . Many people in karachi say tat some of the low level MQM workers are involved in majority of the Crimes like " Bhata " (Security tax) taking from many shopkeepers and Industrialists . Some are involved in the buisness of Cell Phone and Moterbike snatchings and other crimes of same sort.
I have personally came across an MQM worker who said those who challange the Party's decision gets killed in a very brutal way . So due the obvious Mafia type nature no body in the City of Karachi messes with MQM Not even the Strong PPP .

I am no rocket scientist , while I admire the effort
but when there will be heavy rains in Karachi, these Sand hills , will fall due to "Land Slides" this could be a desaster ... I have seen similar structures in other countries and they normally secure the sides with concrete , structures to prevent the mass of sand/rubble to soften and fall into the middle or sides ...

But over all I think Mutahida movement's efforts are at least VISIBLE that ok they are doing something ..... in their region

Most other parties I don't know what exactly they do

What happened, had happened but we should dig the past, just a little bit, to make record straight and for right future
• 1980s charred bodies of pathans were usually found, which chemical was used for burning bodies
• All police officers involved in 1992 operation were murdered one by one even some were chased overseas, how a political party have “resources” to do this
• How many in MQM had difference of opinion and remained alive
• Is anyone who said that “I quit MQM from today” and not murdered. I know there is only one can someone tell name of anyother

Idont have much time to answer your funny questions!
But i will answer this!

• Is anyone who said that “I quit MQM from today” and not murdered. I know there is only one can someone tell name of anyother

My elder brother!
He was unit incharge Govt. City College Karachi!

MQM has really worked well under MUSTAFA KAMAL! however, people shouldnot forget that it was NAIMTUALLAH who started the whole process!!

he was selected as the top 20 mayors of 2005 before his resignation! he was the one that devised the plan of signal free corridor and 16 flyovers!!!

giving all the credit to Mustafa Kamal is abit unfair! however, there is no doubt that Mustafa Bhai has done alot for karachi & its people.

however, MQM leadership should be removed!! specially the british national who calls himself QUAID of MQM ALTAF BHAI! as long as he is in control MQM will always be thought of as a party that terrorizes its people!

this terrorism was evident in the forced "khaal" collection after eid!

MQM as Leader of Pakistan Nation?

Which have Criminal Leader..
Altaf Hussain have number of cases against him - 72, with 31 on murder and 11 on murder attempts.

Altaf Hussain strongly holds that "the division of India was the greatest historic blunder in the history of mankind"

I can't Say Much about MQM here, I hate MQM Thats all

You should not be Allowed here to discuss on the Favor of any Disputed Political party

do u think the govt acting now is clean and all the cases against altaf have been made after 1992 when he go to London

i do not think that MQM have bright future :rofl: in Pakistan due to terror activities in Karachi.

but have deep future in hell politics :smokin:

if MQM want to survive he must go back to India :pakistan:

i do not think that MQM have bright future :rofl: in Pakistan due to terror activities in Karachi.

but have deep future in hell politics :smokin:

if MQM want to survive he must go back to India :pakistan:

totally agree with u

Last edited:
Now people with some brain can see the brains of anti-MQM people who commenting here like kids!

Back
Top Bottom