What's new

MQM - Political Desk

MQM should ask its legal team to fight the case against rangers FIR on altaf Hussain & should come up with the statement of all other parties & their leadership which they have stated against LEA in the past ?
MQM should go to SC , & call the rangers head out there for a legal battle in the courts ?

Let me tell you , I am not a MQM worker , never was , but I have my sympathies !

Same here! Even I'm not their voter nor my family but I have feelings for them, my moral support with them instead of religious fundos and worst like hell PMLN and PPP/PTI.
Last time voted for PTI (My first Vote ever):hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: and now regretting it thinking should have supported MQM instead because I have seen them working when no other Party even bothered.

Last time voted for PTI (My first Vote ever):hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: and now regretting it thinking should have supported MQM instead because I have seen them working when no other Party even bothered.
Next time try them Local bodies elections, for national and provincial you know better!

But me, no to democracy in any form !
still MQM could have gone in senate , & in NA to , correct or reform the 21st amendment , & I guss , PPP will be dying to do that?
at least another of votes on 21st amendment, if not to cancel it , I guss many even PMLN will support that?
Or even it can be restricted to the declared war zones?;):enjoy:

MQM should demand the capture of the criminals as been regestered in the case in model town massacre to justice immediately!

Really stupid performance by Rasheed Gödel , he can't tell the difference between MQM in real govt (2002 till 2007 ) time !
& PTI ,S FEW years in KPK where jail breaks & school & Church attacks are happening ?

1102746658-1.gif

Musharraf too sacking MQM?

1102746658-1.gif

Musharraf too sacking MQM?
He said HAMRI mean him including MQM Nawaz ke sath sulah nahi ho saki, he blaming NS he is the reason ke MQM pe dehshat gardi ki chap lag gai! Samjh ai ya rahi sahi bhi gai?

He said HAMRI mean him including MQM Nawaz ke sath sulah nahi ho saki, he blaming NS he is the reason ke MQM pe dehshat gardi ki chap lag gai! Samjh ai ya rahi sahi bhi gai?
MQM ki sulah to Fauj se hoti nazar nahi aa rahi. NS to "sirf do as told" ma busy hai. Musharraf ko agar army main support hay to MQM ki halat itni patli na hoti.

MQM ki sulah to Fauj se hoti nazar nahi aa rahi. NS to "sirf do as told" ma busy hai. Musharraf ko agar army main support hay to MQM ki halat itni patli na hoti.
You are right Army not supporting their ex COAS the reason is well known:coffee: btw Mian sahib ne sahi chal chali hai Ek teer se Dou Shikar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom