What's new

MQM not to back PTI plan of removing opp leader

I think you have comprehension problem ... MQM doesn't need to place its opp leader ... IK is trying to replace to PPP opp leader in NA ... So PPP can try to engage MQM so that they wouldn't go with PTI .........
thats the oldest ways, with nothing left for MQM?
no this time, MQM will remain alone for a while, & if MR khan really want a political change in pakistan, he should agree to bring MQM at least in NA, along with him?
just to kill the grip, of both PMLn & PPP mafia,s within power circus?
that would be a really , snowball effect to both of them?
both of them, are commited to agli , pichlli bari,s so , why not to finish next of thier baris?
if MQM can understand & bulid, some bridges through, SR been elected as main , opposition leader, it will certnly be heared well after?

But History shows other events and hypocrisy. Even MQM has dropped drone on his own alliance PAT and TUQ ....
MQM is a poisonous snake.... MQM stance on PPPP, PMLN or PAT..... History shows that the snake will always bite back.... Don't trust on MQM...
history was different, allways different?
dont need to go in the past for the search for the better 2mmarows?
time is now, not before not after?
stop thinking about it, come in preasent?
3rd political force is emerging, that what future is, so be a supporter of, that instead of own hate against one?
which will in the end, will keep both noora league & PPP in power?
after next 5 years, of noora govt, if still think that any one can win, any elections in pakistan, then plz contact a famous metal doctor!

thats the oldest ways, with nothing left for MQM?
no this time, MQM will remain alone for a while

MQM is always alone, striving for anti feudal Pakistan MQM will remain alone, and one day all khushamadis will be knocking MQM's door to be part of its government, but you know what MQM will kick people like you and bring genuine people to the throne ;)

MQM is always alone, striving for anti feudal Pakistan MQM will remain alone, and one day all khushamadis will be knocking MQM's door to be part of its government, but you know what MQM will kick people like you and bring genuine people to the throne ;)
nice dreams!
i really not mind, if any one kicking me for the, sack of the well bieng of my country!
instead it would be the happiest momments of my, life?
but if you think, that whole of pakistan would be singing the dam "sathi" song, sorry its not going to happen in this century to come!
& jst past 5 years, MQM was the rulling partner of the same feudal class both in the fedrl cabinit & in sindh province?
i think , you jst forgot that, right?
its oky, dont need to pretend, that MQM is angels party, as i belive no one else?
but, the future of pakistan belongs to political sharring, nothing like, one party rule?
for that surly, with best wishes to MQM it can bring the 3rd political force into action!
i mean , if MQM can BOW down on its knees to a wadera like ASIF ZARDARI, then why cant it can vote for a middle class politician like SR?
who still is far more, better then all of MQM , s feudal political partners in the past, who hve used MQM, then just gave the gifts of blood & cries?

nice dreams!
i really not mind, if any one kicking me for the, sack of the well bieng of my country!
instead it would be the happiest momments of my, life?
but if you think, that whole of pakistan would be singing the dam "sathi" song, sorry its not going to happen in this century to come!
& jst past 5 years, MQM was the rulling partner of the same feudal class both in the fedrl cabinit & in sindh province?
i think , you jst forgot that, right?
its oky, dont need to pretend, that MQM is angels party, as i belive no one else?
but, the future of pakistan belongs to political sharring, nothing like, one party rule?
for that surly, with best wishes to MQM it can bring the 3rd political force into action!
i mean , if MQM can BOW down on its knees to a wadera like ASIF ZARDARI, then why cant it can vote for a middle class politician like SR?
who still is far more, better then all of MQM , s feudal political partners in the past, who hve used MQM, then just gave the gifts of blood & cries?

lol, you don't even know the history of MQM, MQM is party of establishment? i think you are getting too full of yourself, try to go to nine zero and try to find the system working there?

establishment made parties like PMLN, PMLQ, PTI etc but not MQM, the kind of system working in MQM, no establishment can make that form of system

and yes you need to swollow the bitter pill when i say one day MQM will rule this country and i have confidence because MQM is not a name of few electables, it is the name of a very elaborate working system

establishment or feudals don't debate on the land reforms, because you kno why? they are keeping the old system so that pakistanis are made fool again and again?

MQM in future will harness both of these tools and that's where Pak will start going forward

about voting asif ali zardari, it was all because of strengthening democracy, MQM doesn't really like zardari nor PPP, infact PPP butchered MQM, so the point is, its not like MQM likes waderas and votes for them

atleast MQM is the only party which doesn't have waderas in its circles

lol, you don't even know the history of MQM, MQM is party of establishment? i think you are getting too full of yourself, try to go to nine zero and try to find the system working there?

establishment made parties like PMLN, PMLQ, PTI etc but not MQM, the kind of system working in MQM, no establishment can make that form of system

and yes you need to swollow the bitter pill when i say one day MQM will rule this country and i have confidence because MQM is not a name of few electables, it is the name of a very elaborate working system

establishment or feudals don't debate on the land reforms, because you kno why? they are keeping the old system so that pakistanis are made fool again and again?

MQM in future will harness both of these tools and that's where Pak will start going forward

about voting asif ali zardari, it was all because of strengthening democracy, MQM doesn't really like zardari nor PPP, infact PPP butchered MQM, so the point is, its not like MQM likes waderas and votes for them

atleast MQM is the only party which doesn't have waderas in its circles
try to google history of ALTAF bhai, from the begening karachi to newyork?
well, you be a kid in your mom,s lap!
i was there, i personaly went into with them, when jammati,s were using drill machines on my friends?
i was a young student, from urdu since college!
i did, what was required back then, & i did it with bravry for the friendships, which allways fought for?
BTW may i tell , NADEEM NUSTRAT , still a personal friend of mine!
there are many, of like him!
kid i dont, hve any problems MQM rulling, pakistan!
cause you know , i m not a MQM hater myself?well right now there are less then , 10% chances of MQM getting full rule on pakistan! you know it by urself!
situation demands, from MQM to prove itself of bieng wisest of political parties, who can get rid off these croupt thugs in power?
for that, its required that like minded parties hve upper hand, in NA with a opposition leader on whom every one, trusts?
SR is a good friend , of ALTAF bhai too, but he is an outspoken person , as we all know him, he can be a better opposition leader, then the PPP,s shah jee, who is just another of ZARDARI ,s dogs?
who will never do any favour to MQM against NOORA league?
thats a open fact!
choice is your,s ?

Back
Top Bottom