What's new

MQM Exposed

whatever MQM is a terrorost part everyone hate them and these all videos are not fake if MQM is good part why it is only in karachi and even punjab people dont like them to enter they should be killed over and over againt you will se Altaf hussian detah will be ever worst than sheron i dont care je is indian or not but fact is fact that MQM is from day one is terrorising people no one give them vote but with terrorism they get vote ex chief minister of sindh made operation against them he was sindhi and all sindhi,punjabi,balouch and pathan all of them have conflicted with MQM why becoz MQM is terrorist if i get power i dont waste a second if i have to send entire army to kill altaf i willl he is cancer for nation

Translation???

Anyways I'll do the best I could to understand what you said. You say with terrorism they get vote. Tell me is MQM the one that started taliban or al qaeda? Is MQM the party that shouts Jaag Punjab Jaag? Is MQM the party that shouts Pakistan Na Khappay? Is MQM's party cheif nephew of traitors like Bacha Khan? Is it even possible to get millions of votes through a gun? If it is then I salute MQM for being so powerful even the goddamn army can't do that. I didn't get the MQM operation Sindh cheif minister part.
Altaf Hussain is cancer for the nation? Yes Altaf Hussain is a menace, he's a terrorist. Why? Because he fought for the rights of millions. Because he didn't do corruption, because he didn't make his brother CM or Governor of Sindh. He didn't make his other brother Nazim of Karachi, his son mayor of Hyderabad. He didn't make his nephew a senator. Because he's not a jagirdaar and opposes them. Because he refused to steal from the national treasury. Because he's not a Punjabi or Pathan. Because he criticized David Cameron while sitting in London while your leaders are sitting with their fingers in their mouth.

btw Altaf Hussain has made it clear that he does not want to become PM or President.

altaf is security risk....how can someone possbily trust a guy who questioned Pakistan's existence....imagine altaf in united nation addressing and representing Pakistan :lol:...this guy is guilty of high treason by virtue of article 6 of the 1973 constitution of Pakistan...and he knows it so he wont ever return

Last edited by a moderator:
but sir MQM dont believe on anything just a terror nothing more tha thiss other parties also do too but MQM is trained and financed by india even if not hope every single seed of MQM will be cut from rooots

MQM is an Indian TERRORIST Party - 1000% Proof
======================
Ajmal Pahari- Target Killer MQM
Target Killer Shahnawaz from MQM

Pls watch above-given videos that provides u with not 100 but 1000% Proof that MQM is an organized Terrorist's party & Altaf Hussein and his Party is in fact an offshoot of India and RAW. Above-given videos show, how Chief of Terrorists Altaf Hussein is sending MQM terrorists to India for their training in explosives. Please watch these videos & tell our all Pakistani brothers/sisters to watch these videos too in order to see the real ugly+ face of Altaf Hussein's MQM. Also search in Google, that Canada has also declared MQM as a TERRORIST org. We do not appeal to our GOV of thieves & plunderers, but we very humbly appeal to our Patriotic Military & Agencies to save Pak & So pls annihilate or deport all MQM+BLA+BLO+TTP to either India or to nearby sea
--------------------
Also read following Link that can shake ground under ur feet if u are a patriotic Pakistani:
Full name of Altaf Hussein is "Altaf Hussein Jafri". This Shia Terrorist Party MQM also being Supported by Iran. Altaf 's main duty in London is to coordinate among Inadian RAW, MQM Group South Africa and MQM Group Karachi. They have over 50 teams of Target Killers being operated by Altaf Hussein from London, pls Read:
JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT : KARACHI TARGET KILLING; at:
================================
JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT : KARACHI TARGET KILLING | yello.pk

It is very strange that In a.m report, it is very clear that Hayder Abbas RIZVI ordered his MQM terrorists teams to kill many people but no one has arrested so far Haider Rizvi. Report also show, that Altaf is giving all orders for Target Killing and je is coordinating among RAW, South African MQM and Karachian MQM. But why our agencies do not capture this chief terrorist Altaf Hussein thru Interpole?

mr karachite your name says it all that you and your party are enemies of pakistan and no one here is big enemy of you than me so be carefull and karachi is not of your and your leader karachi only and only property of pakistani and than to sindhis who living there for years and soon you get answer of it and we are with alll those who are against those terrorist MQM i dont think so it is a sing of killing MQM becoz you are cancer to pakistan and if you need cure cure is only one to hit 100000 bullets to every MQM man woman left and kill who ever are with MQM and take your distance from me

yes he dont do curroption who said it you you he do it all he vanished people life man where are you living might be you are one of his target killer as well toooo i think any human being if he left any respect to humanity he dont go with MQM if anyone do he is Altaf's killer puppet what proof do you need one guy is on hospital bed and confessing he do it for you leader and he known one way or other he will be hanged or killed he want to say true and im sure he is becoz if you know death is near you you willl open all secrets of life and trillion times it has been exposed that you muhajirs are terrorist yes all other parties also do bad things but MQM passed the all limits they dont kill people like killing chikens they dont hasitate to fire people life's savings man you are a biggest stupid or altaf's puppet i think

yes he made it clear not to be PM or president if he is that good why not he is going to pakistan and im sure you dont have any answer even if he ahs threats he should go and give evidence he is true ptriot to pak which he is not even in hell bhutto and muhtarma after threats went to pak why he is not going any answers dont tell me he has threats all leaders have threat but they are not like mouse sitting and hidding like this terroroist of your he is biggest threat to entire nation than taliban

Keep on whining and crying while MQM smashes every thing that comes in its path.

Those who have had witnessed our strength, know the consequences of messing with our great movement.

We are the true descendents of those muslims that created Pakistan. If our ancestors can carve a state out of the subcontinent, we can deal with any threat to our community.

The same old threat of military operation in Karachi will not work anymore.

No one in the GHQ can even think of that in his wildest dreams.

We are an educated community but it does not mean that we do not have guts to use guns. The entire country knows that we sure can and will use guns to protect ourselves.

@ Karachite dont take these people seriously, their minds are chocked with what Ganja league and pppp have been propagating since 90s.

I dont support Mqm at all, nor do I cherish their style of their leadership, but this is utter nonsense what these guys here are saying...

you are more patriot than anyone of these, stay strong against these baseless Allegations.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

and it is your heart that knows, and you need not their certificate of approval.

Keep on whining and crying while MQM smashes every thing that comes in its path.

Those who have had witnessed our strength, know the consequences of messing with our great movement.

We are the true descendents of those muslims that created Pakistan. If our ancestors can carve a state out of the subcontinent, we can deal with any threat to our community.

altaf is an aryan?like does he identifies himself with indo-germanics?:what:

TERRORIST organization by Canadian Court - Read Proof:
====================================
Print Story - canada.com network

This is ignorance at its best. During the 90's the Govt. launched a full scale military operation against Karachi on the pretext of catching dacoits which eventually led to "Jinnah pur" and what not. All this has recently been exposed as negative govt. and agency propaganda against a rising MQM that was fighting feudalism and land lord culture in Pakistan because of which Pakistan is slave to 2% elite of the country!

It was during that time that it was officially dictated to all countries that MQM was a terrorist organization by the Govt. of Pakistan. The Canadians merely followed protocol and gave weightage to the official position of the Pakistani Govt. in regards to MQM. As I said, everything was propaganda, everything was a lie by the agencies and Govt.

I guess you arent a real Pakistani with your posts. Sorry if I am too rude, but you are kind of Karachitte first and as we all know MQM is terrorist organisation that makes me doubtful about your relation.

Anyways, in 1971, is was Bharti terrorists who did that (aka Government/Army) using Mukhti Bahni.
Proof is on the forum somewhere, a hot thread it was.

Now please, we all know MQM ki using divide and rule policy, making people think they are so called Muhajjir and stuff, rising complex and then giving the ones in complex special treatment and showing how much they care for them, just to get on the seat and run the country. Sick.

Please MQM supporting people, wake up and look from our PoV. My uncle was killed (who just had a new born baby) cause he got some proves of terrorism against MQM, and 3 terrorists on MQM came and shot him dead. To be honest, after you post Karachitte, it makes me wonder, is Bharti Gov/Terrorist in Camu using MQM just like Mukhti Bahni to do same part?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...story-exposing-propanganda-telling-truth.html

So anybody who does not believe on your words is anti-Pakistan? Hmmm....

Child, you need to read up on the Hamood-ur-Rehman commission report which is now available. Pak Army was involved in heinous crimes against Bengalis and at that time they were not concerned with guilt of Bengalis, everyone was fair game! They raped, murdered, looted and plundered as they pleased. Even today the Bengali's hate nothing more than Bhutto and Pak Army! Of this I have first hand experiance.

As far as the operation during the 1990's in Karachi goes, those who were in Karachi know a lot better than any of you kids! I know what happened because I was in Karachi throughout the operation! When Rangers and Police had the powers to shoot on sight, when they murdered 15k+ Mohajir Youth mostly because they were unable to pay for their release! And if anybody thinks that everybody who was murdered by the agencies was a terrorist or had anything to do with MQM than I pity you and I pity Pakistan's future!

Just so that you know, nobody other than Karachiites has the right to judge MQM!

whatever MQM is a terrorost part everyone hate them and these all videos are not fake if MQM is good part why it is only in karachi and even punjab people dont like them to enter they should be killed over and over againt you will se Altaf hussian detah will be ever worst than sheron i dont care je is indian or not but fact is fact that MQM is from day one is terrorising people no one give them vote but with terrorism they get vote ex chief minister of sindh made operation against them he was sindhi and all sindhi,punjabi,balouch and pathan all of them have conflicted with MQM why becoz MQM is terrorist if i get power i dont waste a second if i have to send entire army to kill altaf i willl he is cancer for nation

* sigh *

Such ignorance and hate based on meritless and groundless propaganda.

These tales and stories are a dime a dozen. I remember PTV used to propagate 'confessions' from MQM terrorists everyday before/after 9:00 news. It was a lie then and it is still a lie. Ofcourse not everybody is a saint and there must be ghundas in MQM the same as any other party but there are good and bad people everywhere.

There was so much propaganda against MQM during the 90's that people have not been able to cleanse themselves of the negative aura even today. The agencies and political forces of that time achieved their long term goals so easily. Let me tell you kids something very important today........nobody like to store garbage where they live, Karachi belongs to MQM and here belongs to those who come here from other parts of the country, mostly!

altaf is security risk....how can someone possbily trust a guy who questioned Pakistan's existence....imagine altaf in united nation addressing and representing Pakistan :lol:...this guy is guilty of high treason by virtue of article 6 of the 1973 constitution of Pakistan...and he knows it so he wont ever return

Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan - Partial doctor is a life risk!

Altaf Hussain voiced his personal opinion in which he said the 'partition of the sub continent was a big blunder', this is the line that is used widely and readily by dimwits to blame MQM but they ignore the rest of his sentence which continues 'but today Pakistan is a reality that nobody can deny!' So technically you must quote and understand his full sentence before passing judgement and the full sentence is

"Partition of the sub continent was a big blunder but today Pakistan is a reality that nobody can deny!"

Back
Top Bottom