What's new

MQM & calls??

let me answer the highlighted points

if ALTAF is no one to decide anything and rabitta comitte does everything then why does everyone bow their heads sit on floor and lsiten to altaf who is he?

did you step out of gulshan and MQM controlled areas and see the water shortage? caused by MQM choking pipes breaking pipes? i guess not! naimatullah came on tv and showed proof of cement in sewrage system! before MQM came to power i used to get water in the pipeline during MQM time everyone on my block had to order tankers for fresh water!!!

no target killings? have you forgotten the 12th may incident???
Promotion Stunt's the answer to the first one.
Next point, 12th May. One incident in how many years? Count how many 12 May's we've had in the past 3 years.
Water thing. So you're telling me he choked his own pipe with cement? LOLS.
Out of MQM controlled areas? Our area is completely pro-PPP and Jamati. So really, complete nonsense. 90% of votes here WILL go to Jamaat.

let me answer the highlighted points

if ALTAF is no one to decide anything and rabitta comitte does everything then why does everyone bow their heads sit on floor and lsiten to altaf who is he?

did you step out of gulshan and MQM controlled areas and see the water shortage? caused by MQM choking pipes breaking pipes? i guess not! naimatullah came on tv and showed proof of cement in sewrage system! before MQM came to power i used to get water in the pipeline during MQM time everyone on my block had to order tankers for fresh water!!!

no target killings? have you forgotten the 12th may incident???

God.....there was a reason I stopped posting replies to your comments and for good reason too.

MQM blocks water and forces people to purchase water from tanker mafia? Do you even realize what you have said? Do you know who runs tanker mafia and water situation in Karachi including water hydrants?

Even if they are demanding Separate province based on ethnicity, what is wrong in it? They are asking for separate province, not a separate country. Nobody has objection when our beloved PM has announced "Seraiki Province", that division based on ethnic grounds is acceptable to all... what a hypocrisy....

Promotion Stunt's the answer to the first one.
Next point, 12th May. One incident in how many years? Count how many 12 May's we've had in the past 3 years.
Water thing. So you're telling me he choked his own pipe with cement? LOLS.
Out of MQM controlled areas? Our area is completely pro-PPP and Jamati. So really, complete nonsense. 90% of votes here WILL go to Jamaat.

oh so you mean MQM should be allowed to do ONE 12TH may every 5 years???? that is comforting to know!! and what baout the current target killings?? & promotion stunts of altaf who is the head of MQM says alot about the party!

& sitting on floor with head bowed is more like a Hitler hate speech then anything else!

Even if they are demanding Separate province based on ethnicity, what is wrong in it? They are asking for separate province, not a separate country. Nobody has objection when our beloved PM has announced "Seraiki Province", that division based on ethnic grounds is acceptable to all... what a hypocrisy....

serayki province is the second biggest blunder of pakistan after the NWFP renaming! and both are being conducted for votes. just like MQM is talking about hyderabad & karachi province for votes!

God.....there was a reason I stopped posting replies to your comments and for good reason too.

MQM blocks water and forces people to purchase water from tanker mafia? Do you even realize what you have said? Do you know who runs tanker mafia and water situation in Karachi including water hydrants?

good hyou ignored everything and answered what you wished to talk about true MQM fan boy. however read what i wrote before you jump to answer.

MQM doesn't support the Karachi province formally.

yes & MQM also doesn't do traget killings & bhatta khauri formally!

oh so you mean MQM should be allowed to do ONE 12TH may every 5 years???? that is comforting to know!! and what baout the current target killings?? & promotion stunts of altaf who is the head of MQM says alot about the party!

& sitting on floor with head bowed is more like a Hitler hate speech then anything else!

serayki province is the second biggest blunder of pakistan after the NWFP renaming! and both are being conducted for votes. just like MQM is talking about hyderabad & karachi province for votes!

Hi ice_man how r u man...

Biggest blunder or not.... but i am surprised to see the comments of members in the event there is no specific demand for separate mohajir province.

On the other hand, in the thread of 'Seraiki province', i see the comment 'Wise move'....

Strange... Why?

Just bcaz we dont care what is being said....we just care that 'who' is saying...

Hi ice_man how r u man...

Biggest blunder or not.... but i am surprised to see the comments of members in the event there is no specific demand for separate mohajir province.

On the other hand, in the thread of 'Seraiki province', i see the comment 'Wise move'....

Strange... Why?

Just bcaz we dont care what is being said....we just care that 'who' is saying...

Hi S.M.R buddy long time hope you keeping well...

well seriyki province is an equally big blunder as the NWFP and since NWFP was renamed everyone wants a province for themselves & in some cases a nation (baloch sepratists)!

people who say wise move are dumb because firstly i agree that punjab must be divided so that people of bloachistan, sindh & NWFP can reduce their complaining about PUNJAB is the core of all evil when clearly (1971 was done a pathan yahya khan,corruption of 90s was started by a Sindhi named Zardari, 1999 was done by an urdu speaking Musharraf)

my personal opinon is divide every province into much much smaller provinces BUT not on linguastic basis! and give every small province something that the other doesn't have so that inter provincial rivalry like "PUNJAB FEEDS PAKISTAN" or "SINDH PROVIDES SEA ROUTE" or "GAS COMES FROM BALOCHISTAN" ends and everyone has something they value and are grateful to the other.

divide provinces but not on vote bank basis or lingustic basis but on basis that the common man benifits

oh so you mean MQM should be allowed to do ONE 12TH may every 5 years???? that is comforting to know!! and what baout the current target killings?? & promotion stunts of altaf who is the head of MQM says alot about the party! !

He meant that MQM prevented many May 12 and that they must be credited for that effort, however even they cannot wipe out terrorism and target killing in a couple of years! But how naive of you to conclude otherwise.

good hyou ignored everything and answered what you wished to talk about true MQM fan boy. however read what i wrote before you jump to answer.

When the soul of a post lacks intelligence or even attributes of normalcy, one cannot help but shake his head and walk away.

* Shakes head and walks away *

Absolutely right, we as nation are deeply indebted to this generation who were Pakistani by choice. They left their property and families for this country.
Am sorry couldn't get your second sentence.
I didnt have time to complete it lol, my dad just came and turned of the computer, i was referring to sombozo
@sombozo, most of my ancestors were RICH and EDUCATED in India. And the case of my pushtoon granddad he was adopted because indians killed his family and tortured him, Pak Army rescued them and he lived with some relative or friend, so that's why he never learned pushto. So f** all your arguements.

What's is this thread all about?
What's the problem accepting MQM , they have the mandate, to be hounrred? Or not?
Why shouldn't we support MQM or ANP,s political expansions in pakistan, when bigger parties like NAWAZ league or PPP , can't deliver,the needed governance?
Let's just decide here, give every one a identity, or take back names, like pushtoon, punjAbi, kashmiri, sindhi, baluchi,gilgiti etc!
Why can't we as a nation, become united, & finish all these rubbish, ideas poping up , time after time?
Why can't just we! Accept & hounnr each , others lives & let, every one live his own choice of life?
I think , every one in pakistan, have his own equal rights, we should respect each others.

He meant that MQM prevented many May 12 and that they must be credited for that effort, however even they cannot wipe out terrorism and target killing in a couple of years! But how naive of you to conclude otherwise.

When the soul of a post lacks intelligence or even attributes of normalcy, one cannot help but shake his head and walk away.

* Shakes head and walks away *

MQM stopped "many 12th mays"???? how when clearly 12th may was done by MQM forgot all the footage you saw? you want me to repost the footage for you? the sad part about any MQM fanboy is denial of facts! now keep shaking your head and walking

MQM stopped "many 12th mays"???? how when clearly 12th may was done by MQM forgot all the footage you saw? you want me to repost the footage for you? the sad part about any MQM fanboy is denial of facts! now keep shaking your head and walking
That's a symptom of a PTI troll, dear, not an MQM supporter.

Back
Top Bottom