What's new

MQM announces rally in Zardari’s favour

Assalam alaikum

i wonder a mqm worker does he think why he is always used by his party , once it was for mushy and still till now they could not give us any real reason why they went that far to support him and now they r rallying for zardari

mqm supporters what is the difference between u and other party supporters?

TARIQ

Tit for tat: Altaf slams PML-N, lauds President Zardari – The Express Tribune

hilarious talk as usual by GREATEST COMEDIAN ALTAF BHAI!!!! and people listening sitting on floors head bent down as if listening to a prophet!!!

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Tit for tat: Altaf slams PML-N, lauds President Zardari – The Express Tribune

hilarious talk as usual by GREATEST COMEDIAN ALTAF BHAI!!!! and people listening sitting on floors head bent down as if listening to a prophet!!!

Watch it ... you just committed a blasphemy

lol :lol: good one bro but i said a PROPHET not the prophet! "like altaf bhai said last time in his speech lagadoo lagaadoo fatwa mujh paay"

anyways the point here is watch PTI it is changing pakistan as we speak while MQM,PPP & PML are worried in leg pulling and making alliances against each other while our nation dies!

Let me correct you once and for all.

Karachi FEEDS NO ONE !
If you haven't depleted gray matter yet, you will find out Karachi is FED by the rest of the country.

here is how:

What does Karachi produce ? = Nothing.
Every thing which is traded through Karachi is produced by the hard work of people all across the country.
All enterprises in Karachi are built around exporting or importing or manufacturing all of which is dependent on the WHOLE country.

What else is left, II Chundrigar road, the financial Capital etc etc etc.
Well sure all the banks are situated there, but all the Karachi people go to Jobs there, because the WHOLE country puts their money in those banks.

Name any other product of Karachi, ( Except for MQM a.k.a the Proverbial Prostitute).

:rofl::rofl:, is this guy even serious?:woot:

I can bet on that ,no one i say no one was able to listen a single whole line said by Altaf Hussain ...he is like a drunk beast .... i don't know on what basis the workers were being cherish ...either they are too good of an anticipators or Altaf bhai has really stick a 9mm on their back

Let me correct you once and for all.

Karachi FEEDS NO ONE !
If you haven't depleted gray matter yet, you will find out Karachi is FED by the rest of the country.

here is how:

What does Karachi produce ? = Nothing.
Every thing which is traded through Karachi is produced by the hard work of people all across the country.
All enterprises in Karachi are built around exporting or importing or manufacturing all of which is dependent on the WHOLE country.

What else is left, II Chundrigar road, the financial Capital etc etc etc.
Well sure all the banks are situated there, but all the Karachi people go to Jobs there, because the WHOLE country puts their money in those banks.

Name any other product of Karachi, ( Except for MQM a.k.a the Proverbial Prostitute).

Karachi feeds no one?

I think you need to take your head out of your ***.

- Karachi collects a significant 53.38% of the total collections of the Federal Board of Revenue
- Karachi's contribution to Pakistan's manufacturing sector amounts to approximately 30 percent.
- Karachi’s GDP (PPP) is $78 billion
- Karachi's high GDP is based on its mega-industrial base, with a high dependency on the financial sector. Textiles, cement, steel, heavy machinery, chemicals, food, banking and insurance are the major segments contributing to Karachi's GDP.

and that's just from wikipedia.

You said one thing right: Every thing which is traded through Karachi is produced by the hard work of people all across the country (which INCLUDES Karachi). Karachi would be nothing without the rest of the country (for obvious reasons) and the rest of the country would suffer massively if Karachi were wiped off the map.

In fact this whole discussion about the importance of Karachi is petty and ridiculous. You (and the idiots who thanked your stupid post) need to grow the **** up.

let me add something more
karachi also feeds MQM..ANP..PPP and some how JI and ST
all these parties EARN from karachi

WTF is up with MQM nowadays? Screw this lota Altaf Hussain. Hope this guy steps down and lets some other educated person lead MQM. Because MQM has a lot of talent but this clown is screwing everything up. Maybe he suffers from some mental disorder, back in the 80s and 90s some of his speeches were actually powerful but nowadays its like hearing some hijra singing.

I'll always support MQM but the leadership has to change.

WTF is up with MQM nowadays? Screw this lota Altaf Hussain. Hope this guy steps down and lets some other educated person lead MQM. Because MQM has a lot of talent but this clown is screwing everything up. Maybe he suffers from some mental disorder, back in the 80s and 90s some of his speeches were actually powerful but nowadays its like hearing some hijra singing.

I'll always support MQM but the leadership has to change.

IK is far better than altaf the frog who lives in a lota... Mustafa kemal is the only MQM guy i admire.. he did alot for karachi.

:rofl::rofl:, is this guy even serious?:woot:

Ignore him he obviously has never heard of Bin Qasim Port and KPT, he doesn't know what SITE is, doesn't know what Korangi Industrial Area is. Obviously Pakistan can function much better without Karachi. Who cares about a city of 15 million that generates a whopping 75% of the revenue and a huge 30% GDP for the country of 180 million. I wonder why people from all over the country and neighbouring countries flock to Karachi?

Karachi can function without Pakistan but Pakistan cannot function without Karachi.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom