What's new

MQM announces protest march over Karachi violence

MQM doing the killigs and protesting @ the same time. Until Altaf Hussain is brought to justice there will be no peace for the common citizen in Karachi.

Gang war b/w MQM and ANP whenever MQM comes to a weak position then they call for protest to get sympathy. ;) MQM jollies are good actors btw. :taz:

Today MQM boys stopped people from going outside Shah Faisal through colony gate flyover in the morning at around 7:45am. My friend picks me up daily on route to office and he called me and told that they have blocked the road and are not allowing anybody to go through that flyover. The only choice now was to go through wireless gate route but I told him do not take risk and sit at home.
So much for peaceful protest.

old MQM tactic first kill then cry & demand justice.......been going on since 90s and we saw it again in may 2007 then again last year....infact every year since last 20 years! maaro phir shooour kaaro!

MQM leadership has clearly said sell your jewllery and buy guns & learn karate! yet when BHAI says that its ok........

KARACHI IS LOSSING 2.7 BILLION RUPPEES DAILY BECAUSE OF KILLINGS & STRIKES!

MQM policy is simple either stay in government or leave government & paralyze the city & take hostage its people!

Why not ban all PML-N, Q, PPP, MQM, ANP, JUI-F, ABC from all pakistan and make Gen. Kayani as President?

I dont know why people cannot digest the popularity of MQM in Karachi.

But this is also reality that MQM is taking "Jaga Tax" from all shopkeepers in their areas saying this is fund for party........and if someone refuses to pay this "Jaga Tax" he and his family is killed either by target killing or by road accident........and most and final thing leader is not who, which is sitting in UK and giving instructions having UK nationality (Puppit in hands of CIA and British Agencies).........leader must be inside the peoples............Also everybody knows who is land mafia in Karachi.........................................
Besides all mentioned above.............MQM also did good things for Karachi..............But that is just to get popularity...........coz this party need to expand its wings........and they need public support..........

Loss of Rs10bn due to strike in Karachi

KARACHI: National exchequer faces about Rs10 billion loss per day owing to halt of business activities in the economic hub Karachi, Geo News reported.

Traders on Friday closed their business activities to protest against spate of violence and due to MQM’s mourning day. According to analysts closure of business activities in the metropolis for one day bring loss of nearly Rs2 billion tax to national exchequer.

Chairman All Karachi Tajir Itehad Atiq Mir has said that businessmen are unable to continue their trade activities in Karachi owing to this violence.

Traders have demanded of the government to maintain its writ in the city so that they could continue their business.

to all those that claim that MQM has built KARACHI....well i have a question for you all:

PEOPLE CAN'T EAT ROADS!! and what's the point of roads when you call a strike and kill people roads will be empty business is lossing 10 billion since the day MQM walked out of "coalition" again!!

Back
Top Bottom