What's new

Moto of Pakistani Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobasme

New Recruit

Reaction score
What is the moto of pakistani Army? Please tell me about this. I want to know something about this.
Please tell me.................................

"America, America aur America ke manoo" to know more: SEE PAKISTAN ARMY HARKATAIN from last 30 years!

"America, America aur America ke manoo" to know more: SEE PAKISTAN ARMY HARKATAIN from last 30 years!

Oh yes, before the Army started Ops in FATA, thousands of Americans were being killed in daily suicide bombings, over 500 American Tribal Lords were beheaded in the state of FATA and they came within 60 Kms of Washington by openly disobeying the terms of a peace treaty that the Americans signed in Swat. Yep, sounds legit. The Army sure worked hard to rescue the poor Americans.

Wow! First post and a big question. I smell something here .. ;)

Anyways, you should have googled it before posting it here..

It's "Iman, Taqwa, Jihad-fi-Sabilillah". To know more: Motto of Pakistan Army

Which can be translated as:

Faith, Fear of God and Struggle in His name.

What is the moto of pakistani Army? Please tell me about this. I want to know something about this.
The official motto of PA is"Imaan,Taqwa,Jihad-fi-Sabilillah"(Faith, Fear of God and Struggle in His name.)

But another one that is quite famous among the masses is"Death before disgrace".

IMAN TAQWA JEHAAD fe SABILALLAH!

motto(2).jpg

meaning:
FAITH (in Allah, his Prophet (peace be upon him), and his teaching),FEAR OF ALLAH, STRUGGLE IN NAME OF ALLAH

The moto for pakistani army is only for walls and badges

Real moto is : make as much money u can make, even sell national pride, respect, assets, diginity etc

I dont know why pakistan was created

Oh yes, before the Army started Ops in FATA, thousands of Americans were being killed in daily suicide bombings, over 500 American Tribal Lords were beheaded in the state of FATA and they came within 60 Kms of Washington by openly disobeying the terms of a peace treaty that the Americans signed in Swat. Yep, sounds legit. The Army sure worked hard to rescue the poor Americans.

before 9/11 - ZERO killed - 500 tribal lords, in the state of FATA and ZERO killed in SWAT this army work infact very hard to maintain those who made by US and for What $$$ and for whom "USA" in 1980s this ARMY is responsible for 40,000 Pakistani death and also responsible of "DE-STABLIZATION of this whole region and also responsible of PAkistan

History

Ayub - Americi Phetu
Zia - Americi Phetu
Musharaf - Most gerat mand General in history of Pakistan jop asay laeet gaya bed pe jesay **** leti hey woh b Bagair paisa liye! hope you get it now!

we know who is RESPONSIBLE OF THIS MOST PATHETIC FAILED FOREIGN POLICY!

and who made that everyone knows!

The moto for pakistani army is only for walls and badges

Real moto is : make as much money u can make, even sell national pride, respect, assets, diginity etc

I dont know why pakistan was created

Yes Indeed, after all, the President, PM, Opposition and the entire cabinet is composed of members of the armed forces, heck, every Pakistani national is a soldier by default. That is the only way your post makes any sense.

Kindly post any actual argument to give me something to rebut if you're in the mood for posting random brain farts. Next time there's a national disaster, I'd like to see you digging ditches to divert flood water or remove debris after an earthquake.

And national pride? What f***ing national pride? We are still busy fighting over whether our people are Indian or Arab by descent.
If we are Leftist or Rightist
Muslims first or Pakistanis
Sindhi, Punjabi, Baloch, Pathan or Pakistani
Friends of the entire world or the Muslim world alone

Nations with National Pride are those that actually have a National Identity, apart from the Armed Forces, there are very few segments of society that embrace their 'Pakistaniat'. The last line of your post is a very good example of that fact.

before 9/11 - ZERO killed - 500 tribal lords, in the state of FATA and ZERO killed in SWAT this army work infact very hard to maintain those who made by US and for What $$$ and for whom "USA" in 1980s this ARMY is responsible for 40,000 Pakistani death and also responsible of "DE-STABLIZATION of this whole region and also responsible of PAkistan

History

Ayub - Americi Phetu
Zia - Americi Phetu
Musharaf - Most gerat mand General in history of Pakistan jop asay laeet gaya bed pe jesay **** leti hey woh b Bagair paisa liye! hope you get it now!

For the thousandth time:

First Suicide Bomb: 2002
First Cordon and Search Op: 2004
First Active Military Op: 2008

So who attacked who first?

Secondly, failed foreign policy? Before Mullahs made us the screw up of a nation that we are, we held a very prominent and positive position on the Global Stage, my example:

Not following the part in red.

Last edited by a moderator:

History

Ayub - Americi Phetu
Zia - Americi Phetu

APNE KIYA KIA HAI PAKISTAN KE LIYE SIWAYE KEBOARD KO GAND DENE KAY?

1960s Ayub shake hand with US so called "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
1970 70,000 Brave Army surrender in front of Enemy for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
1980s Zia on the name of so called ISLAMIC STATE (on US demand) made Talibans for $$$$ and fight US interests war against Russia infact for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
1990s when generals don't have any work from US they destablized Civilian Govts for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
1999 Start Kargil War and got another slapped from enemy for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
2001 our lovely dovely best ever Gerat Mand BRAVE General sorry ANOTHER BRAVE general "Musharaf" sold Pakistan shake hand with US and start fight a war with ZERO Danda economy against those who made and with help of US in 1980s and start - neva Ending war infact for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
In 2004 - 2006 .... Allowed DRONE, Bughti Murder, give Pakistan AIRFORCE BASES, Lal Masjid etc for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
40,000 Pakistani died with 60USD$ infrastructure destory for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"

After Geratmand Gen want to save his **** from the people runoff from this nation with NRO (with US help) and put Zardari loteera Govt SO CALLED CIVILIAN GOVT on the head's of this Nation
Now another best ever general Mr Kiyani sahab tenure chaar chaand

more hundreds of Drone strikes, Mehran Base Attack, OBL Raid etc for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
Start Operation in Balochistan again for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
Memo Gate masla solve rafa dafa for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
Standby Zardari BSgovt from last 4 years for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"
Stopped NATO supply on the name of geerat and when realize actually okaat of Army and Govt and status and economy now put gun on the civlian govt to allow NATO Supply for "NATIONAL INTERESTS"

and SO ON....

PAKISTAN ARMY "NATIONAL INTEREST" MY FOOT A-Z 60-2012 History all NATIONAL INTERESTS FOR $$$$ AND FOR AMERICA!
not every Pakistani soldier not even 90% of this Army soldiers like this but 90% of top leading generals who led Army was most CORRUPT general in the history

Sorry to say Accept reality rather then denying the facts .... this is not 1980s when Army put its own words ... The people of this nation knw enough credibility and real history of this nation and the performance of this Army...

I feel like smashing my head into the screen after going through all the posts. Irrelevant posts should be deleted and Army-Haters should find a new place for them, 'cause here they wont be entertained. *Posts reported*

The army actually spends money in the right way, unlike the politicians/gov. Also, last time I checked, it was the gov. which sold the nation out, not the army.
I believe you have confused the word 'army' with 'politicians', but it's Ok, English is a hard language ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom