ANA_commandos_in_2010.jpg

Afghan_commandos_in_line.jpg

MS448_image1.jpg

AfghanCommandos50.jpg

PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Marines_of_the_People%27s_Liberation_Army_%28Navy%29.jpg

061117-M-9827H-139.jpg

W020090305306802351531.jpg

well which special force has most dangerous and chalanging trainning program of them all can u let me know seems like spatsnaz has most physical torture trainning programme what i think and you missed English SAS and French Giggans

well which special force has most dangerous and chalanging trainning program of them all can u let me know seems like spatsnaz has most physical torture trainning programme what i think and you missed English SAS and French Giggans
The thread ain't complete, buddy. All are welcome to add more pics of different countries. Go on, put the British SAS and French GIGN on the thread. :)

Very cool Tshering....

Appreciate you starting this thread....

I do hope that folks like Flaming Arrow and yourself can add pics of MARCOS, The Garuds etc in training other than the ones we have seen in the Indian Military picture thread.......

I am especially interested in the Special force that protects our NE....I think they recruit from the ITBP etc...but most of the pics available are not present day pics....

I feel like Flaming Arrow mentioned he had a treasure trove of snaps.....I hope he can post them without compromising security of our personell

Back
Top Bottom