What's new

Most Happy Nations in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
peace loving nations are always happy for what they have achieved in the past.:pakistan:

i doubt if there is a peace loving nation in this world. we all do the share of our bad if we got the chance---after all, we all are humen being.

I'm disagree with your statement about that,because for determine happiest country,we must use :
1. HAPPY PLANET INDEX,but we must see about other aspect because happy not determine they are Rich,so we must use any aspects like in economic achievements of the countries,like:
2.EMERGING ECONOMY INDEX
3.Member of the special international economy forums and organization,like CIVETS,BASIC,G-20,G-8,BRIC,Emerging Markets,and Newly Industrialized Country.

This is Top 20 happiest country:
1 Costa Rica 76.1
2 Dominican Republic 71.8
3 Jamaica 70.1
4 Guatemala 68.4
5 Vietnam 66.5
6 Colombia 66.1
7 Cuba 65.7
8 El Salvador 61.5
9 Brazil 61.0
10 Honduras 61.0
11 Nicaragua 60.5
12 Egypt 60.3
13 Saudi Arabia 59.7
14 Philippines 59.0
15 Argentina 59.0
16 Indonesia 58.9
17 Bhutan 58.5
18 Panama 57.4
19 Laos 57.3
20 China 57.1
Can you see from the ranking, we can concluded LAOS-BHUTAN-EGYPT-CUBA-JAMAICA-PANAMA to low development countries or poor.....
PHILIPPINES-VIETNAM is high country in poverty behind US$2/day,like Philippines 80% and Vietnam 70%.

But,we can see COLOMBIA-BRAZIL-INDONESIA-CHINA-SAUDI ARABIA is country with many economic achiements and we can classified to high development countries...

See in the Google about the:
1. CIVETS(Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa)
2. Next Eleven(Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Turkey and Vietnam)
3. Emerging Market(Indonesia-Brazil-Turkey-Colombia)
4. G-20 major economies,member:
Afrika Selatan
Amerika Serikat
Arab Saudi
Argentina
Australia
Brasil
Britania Raya
RRC
India
Indonesia
Italia
Jepang
Jerman
Kanada
Korea Selatan
Meksiko
Perancis
Rusia
Turki
Uni Eropa
5. VISTA(Vietnam, Indonesia, South Africa, Turkey, Argentina)
6 Happy Planet Index.

Just an observation, it seems two of the 30 most happy countries have had revolutions recently.

lol,. they got high, they became happy and went on breaking things all along the street..

as far as i can see, this list is total bs

Because these are powerful nations but ask the peoples if they are happy?

Husband meets his wife after 1 week :rofl: and that too usually on the bus stop :rofl:

Most survey suggests that the couples are missing something in their lives... it is not the case for poor nations.

Naa kuch hota hai naa kuch hasil karne ki umeed rakhte hain :rofl:

too much ROFL hmm... seems you are from some happy country like Pakistan... :rofl:

No wonder we Indian are less happier than Pakistanis...The reason behind it is WE HAVE SMALLER HEARTS THAN THEM...

Clearly, the heart shortage is seriously affecting our "happiness level". What does the GOI plan to do about this? Will a mass campaign to enlarge indian hearts be practical?

I'am as Brunei people say "PAKISTAN HAPPIER THAN INDIA".
I know India have many economic achivements than Pakistan,India richer than Pakistan,India more prosperous than Pakistan.City in India more-more better than Pakistan.Even,Pakistan is Top 20 Failed States and Karachi is Top 10 Dangerous City in the World,and Pakistan have bad tourism.But,Pakistan is happy.

Can you imagine,2 years ago i visited India,and arrived in Delhi International Airport,Oh My God,so bad this Airport is small and crowded,like Village Airport in Brunei,and i come to New Delhi,i think New Delhi is worst urban planning city,building in New Delhi is very old and uh dirty...
Indian people is dirty,i see the make a cake ,and you know after he back from toilet,he not wash his hand from DEFECATE ..So dirty country,and Indian people is stinky like toilet smell,they are not take a bath....Maybe only their celebrity is good.

images

Can you imagine,2 years ago i visited India,and arrived in Delhi International Airport,Oh My God,so bad this Airport is small and crowded,like Village Airport in Brunei,and i come to New Delhi,i think New Delhi is worst urban planning city,building in New Delhi is very old and uh dirty...
Indian people is dirty,i see the make a cake ,and you know after he back from toilet,he not wash his hand from DEFECATE ..So dirty country,and Indian people is stinky like toilet smell,they are not take a bath....Maybe only their celebrity is good.
I guess you came because you did not read the notice at airport that said..
"DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED"

I can compare with country that i ever Visited like Indonesia,Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand,or Japan.

I think Japan is the best,following with Indonesia(2nd),Singapore,Thailand,Malaysia,and last India(so bad).
1. Japan have Tokyo,Kobe,Osaka,Fukushima,Miyagi.Tokyo is most traffic jams city but,i happy because although crowded but Japan have good building and good shopping mall,garden park in Tokyo,i love it,although now Japan is Tsunami and broken.

2. Indonesia have many amazing and great cities like Jakarta,Bali,Batam,Medan,Palembang,Bandung,Makassar.
*Jakarta is crowded cities and you know Jakarta have many skyline,i love it,Jakarta is like Tokyo,i think.National Monumet that become icon of Indonesia is so great,the peak is made from 15 tones of gold.Many big shopping mall like Grand Indonesia or Anggrek Mall,which the biggest mall in Southeast Asia.The Airport is very big,although crowded,but i like it,they have three Terminal,and the 3rd Terminal is so amazing..
*Bali, one of the destinations that never bored for a visit. In addition to its beautiful natural panorama, Bali is also famous for its unique culture and customs and traditions that can not be found in other tourist destinations.
The island is home to the vast majority of Indonesia's small Hindu minority. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its highly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
Bali is also known as " Paradise Island " and " Island Of God " there is so many of interest places in all around Bali, that become a favorite destination of the tourist from all over the World. Bali is the perfect place to spend a time for fun and joy with familly, mates, and even if you're alone. Bali offer you a happines, fun, and unforgetable vacation experience.
All you need is available here, from luxury hotels, delicious, famous and various restourant, club and discoutics for spend your night, challenging adventure, beautiful sightseeing, and ofcourse surf spot, and for you who always care for your beauty and health, Bali is the palce , there is a lot of spa houses.
The first time visitor usually amazed at the architecture and work stone, carving, painting and weaving which the Balinese use to decorate their daily lives. so...have you make a plan...?.
The beach in bali is very clean and whiote. I'm 10 Times visited Bali,and 2 times of visited is in April,Waste that meets the Kuta Beach due west winds that bring garbage to the beach. Piles of garbage coming to Bali took place every year starting from January until April...I suggest you for not visit Bali in January until April,the best times if you want to surfing in July or August,or in good sun is in June or July,November,or December.
*Makassar,is have 3rd world biggest Theme Park Indoor,and the biggest in Asia.Batam is shopping City,and Palembang is sport city.
MAYBE,IT IS THE REASON...WHY MORE THAN 10 MILLION TOURIST AND 10 MILLION WORKERS IN INDONESIA.....

3.Singapore,wow....I love Singapore,Merlion.Merlion is icon of Singapore,skyline in Singapore is big and high,many shopping mall,good airport,and many again of Singapore,maybe i can't say much about Singapore because it is small country,like Brunei,but 1 times i say,SINGAPORE IS GREAT!
15 MILLION TOURIST VISIT SINGAPORE....

4.Thailand,war country and conflict country,but enough good in sex tourism and beach tourism like in Phuket or shopping in Bangkok,this country have conflict with poor neighbour country CAMBODIA,and conflict of the country to elections of their PM Abhisit Vejjajiva.It is which could cause mass action shooting between pro and anti government, a year ago that killed hundreds of foreign tourist and make the tourist shrank 20% and move to other countries like Indonesia or Singapore.But,i think Thailand is good for Gay,Lesbian,or Transgender.But,i not like it.Like in Pattaya City,oh it is the heaven for Sex tourism,maybe tourist Visited Thailand is not health Tourist,hahahah....After back from Pattaya,maybe AIDS hit them...Hahahah..
I'm only visit Bangkok,traffics jam like Tokyo and Jakarta too....

INDIA have Tajmahal,hahaha.It is not better than Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Mosque Brunei,Gold Mosque and Istiqlal Mosque in India,or Tuanku Mizan Mosque in Malaysia....
So what can we proud from Indian?
Maybe i must visit Pakistan and compare them.okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom