What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

Nobody has ever called me an Indian.
you
Indian ;) ..................

tumblr_lp3vb3Fbe01qdiqs8.gif

Don't you feel embarrassing to be Pakistani where they continue to kill people and bomb blasts, the world know it?

Suppose you meet strangers, they mocked at you. Not only this, young religious teenagers mullahs today are representing Pakistan unfortunately in our society everywhere. If clean educated Pakistani, people will assume it is intelligent Indian. Same goes to woman niqab dress except eyes representing Pakistan. :sick:

Tragedy.

So you want to bunch 180,000,000 people in the same boat?
You believe patriots and lovers of Pakistan blow up people in Pakistan?
You meet people that mock you?
The tragedy is im sorry to say brother is you are embarassing. Pakistan has got issues and we sincerely need to resolve them. I am so so proud to be Pakistani and pray Pakistan resolves its issues 1 by 1 - Never have i known ANYBODY that is embarassed to be Pakistani and i promise you i never will.
Pakistan - i love you till the day i die.....

Nobody has ever called me an Indian.

Bro you must be staying in Pakistan. We in UK have to hide. I feel the shame but actually I just feel ashamed cos I think they know in 1947 we gave India independence. I do not look Indian at all. I am good looking and white without using cream :rofl:

OMG that's why I hide from the public sometimes. So glad to know I am not alone hafizbhai

The following sentence sums up my most embarrassing moment I ever had :

Worst time being South Asian because of Indians !!!

Hiding from Public places is not a solution....I wore a tag on my arm and a headband on my forehead with the sign saying that "I am Pakistani not Indian so please leave me alone !".

Good thing you're Canadian.

Do us a favor and stay there.

:D

People assume, I am Indiannnnnn! .......I had very basic conversation, they said Pakistan is religious intolerance, they said why too many young narrow-minded teenagers and niqab for the future Pakistan..............They failed to realize I am also Pakistani. I said nothing and didn't want to perceived negative impressions. I pretend oh yeah that's Pakistan cultures and history.

Just embarrassing.

Actually I feel embarrassed being labeled as an Indian. White people often make fun of me because they think I am Indian...they make all those Caste System joke, Turban Joke etc etc.....

He is ACTUALLY an Indian hiding behind a Canadian Flag.

I tried to explain to white retarded people difference between India and Pakistan, still didn't get it. I could tell difference Europeans and Americans easily & black vs other african blacks. :rofl:

Bro you must be staying in Pakistan. We in UK have to hide. I feel the shame but actually I just feel ashamed cos I think they know in 1947 we gave India independence. I do not look Indian at all. I am good looking and white without using cream :rofl:

I'm living in NYC as of now. People have a hard time telling what country I'm from and say you have a muslim look. I was like lol, I don't sport a beard or rock a topi.

People assume, I am Indiannnnnn! .......I had very basic conversation, they said Pakistan is religious intolerance, they said why too many young narrow-minded teenagers and niqab for the future Pakistan..............They failed to realize I am also Pakistani. I said nothing and didn't want to perceived negative impressions. I pretend oh yeah that's Pakistan cultures and history.

Just embarrassing.

It's sounds like you should seek a therapist as you have some sort of severe complex.

The following sentence summons up my most embarrassing moment I ever had :

Worst time being South Asian because of Indians !!!

Hiding from Public places is not a solution....I wore a tag on my arm and a headband on my forehead with the sign saying that "I am Pakistani not Indian so please leave me alone !".

That is a fantastic idea. we must provide 180 million of these signs to our people. but yaar I am white Kashmiri I don't need Indian biz you know they bleech their faces to make Americans happy.

But I must tell you they realise we are not Indians when we open our mouth because Indians always say IZEN TIT, and they are talking about breasts

So you want to bunch 180,000,000 people in the same boat?
You believe patriots and lovers of Pakistan blow up people in Pakistan?
You meet people that mock you?
The tragedy is im sorry to say brother is you are embarassing. Pakistan has got issues and we sincerely need to resolve them. I am so so proud to be Pakistani and pray Pakistan resolves its issues 1 by 1 - Never have i know n ANYBODY that is embarassed to be Pakistani and i promise you i never will.
Pakistan - i love you till the day i die.....

Forget this defector. He will just come back when our country is doing good and wave the flag.

Just embarrassing.

Get some sleep dude - trust me you need it....

I am afraid if I tell you guys, you would use it back and bite me in the a$$.:pop:

That is a fantastic idea. we must provide 180 million of these signs to our people. but yaar I am white Kashmiri I don't need Indian biz you know they bleech their faces to make Americans happy.

But I must tell you they realise we are not Indians when we open our mouth because Indians always say IZEN TIT, and they are talking about breasts

A lot of Indians also end every sentence with saying "very very good".

Back
Top Bottom