What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

one more incident is of me and my cousin almost ending up having sex.i wont get into the details of the incident.But i have not talked to her for 4 years after that incident.

WTF!

Dude, no not that!

Not THAT!

I was caught watchin it.... by my uncle...lol... hes 5 years older thn me...

Arre phir to chalta hai yaar.

1. Uncle

2. Only 5 years older.

itna toh chalta hai

Did u or didnt u>? arent cousins considered sisters in hinduism? how old were u people at tht time?

Actually it didn't happen but almost occured.But all those things that you think of in oral $ex took place.Ya cousins are considered sisters in hinduism but she was the one who provoked me. we both were 17 and i wont tell you how it happened but its one of the most embarrassing incidents in my life.

one more incident is of me and my cousin almost ending up having sex.i wont get into the details of the incident.But i have not talked to her for 4 years after that incident.

Kyaaa???How can you do this?sex with your cousin! Thats ugly!!

Kyaaa???How can you do this?sex with your cousin! Thats ugly!!

I have told ya that actual intercourse didnt happen.You dont know the story so dont draw conclusions until you know all the facts.
Please dont talk about it now.

I have told ya that actual intercourse didnt happen.You dont know the story so dont draw conclusions until you know all the facts.

It's only internet, mate. It's not like somebody from PDF is going to knock at your door the next moment.

Actually incest is very common in world, lot of people do it and not many admit.

It's only internet, mate. It's not like somebody from PDF is going to knock at your door the next moment.

Thanks mate.But i think i have made a mistake by admitting it here.

By the way friends,dont get the thread halted.Keep the embarrassed moments coming.

Hahaha!I have cheated in exams 1000s of times but that was the only time i was caught red handed.

So your degree is worth nothing. Indians feel so proud in cheating.

So your degree is worth nothing. Indians feel so proud in cheating.

Bhai Its not that i wont get the degree if i dont cheat.I didnt cheat in class 10 and 12 board exams and got 94 and 92% marks respectively.You are very serious man.

Getting high before an exam, and going and writing the wrong one. Good times.

Always happens to me,especially during the maths exam.I almost always know whole paper but always do some mistakes in calculation and end up getting 90-95 instead of a 100.

Bhai Its not that i wont get the degree if i dont cheat.I didnt cheat in class 10 and 12 board exams and got 94 and 92% marks respectively.You are very serious man.

I failed one subject 4 times, but never cheated, even though 50% of class was cheating and it was very tempting. How do I know what exams you cheated and what not. 1000 means almost every exam because I do not remember giving so many test.

Back
Top Bottom