What's new

Most embarassing moment of your life?

PARAS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I was most embarrassed in my entire life by this incident when i was in class 8.I had my social science test and had not studied well for it.So i had kept my textbook in the lower chamber of the desk to cheat(if required).The test was going well and i didn't know the answer of only one question which was,"Why is Indus river the lifeline of Pakistan?". and that was a 5 mark question.I didn't want to lose those 5 marks so opened the textbook and started copying the answer.One of my classmates who was seated a good 10 feet away saw this and asked me to tell him the answer as well or he would tell the invigilator.I thought he was bluffing and said to him," jaa jo karna hai kar le,main answer nahin bata raha".To my utter disbelief,that jacka$$ told the teacher that i was cheating and i knew i was screwed.But i tried to remain calm and inserted the book in the science textbook that was lying besides the social sc. textbook but that was too late.My teacher had seen this and he drew a big round 0 and cancelled my paper.I resisted and he twisted my ear.When i resisted further he asked me to stand up for the rest of the test duration so that the other students could get a better view of how actualy a cheater looks like.Ahh,I didn't want to show any facial expressions but in doing so,i started acting more ridiculously and abnormally.
Still when i remind that incident,cant help myself cursing.:bad:

Please comment and maybe post your embarrassing incidents so that i feel better.

I was most embarrassed in my entire life by this incident when i was in class 8.I had my social science test and had not studied well for it.So i had kept my textbook in the lower chamber of the desk to cheat(if required).The test was going well and i didn't know the answer of only one question which was,"Why is Indus river the lifeline of Pakistan?". and that was a 5 mark question.I didn't want to lose those 5 marks so opened the textbook and started copying the answer.One of my classmates who was seated a good 10 feet away saw this and asked me to tell him the answer as well or he would tell the invigilator.I thought he was bluffing and said to him," jaa jo karna hai kar le,main answer nahin bata raha".To my utter disbelief,that jacka$$ told the teacher that i was cheating and i knew i was screwed.But i tried to remain calm and inserted the book in the science textbook that was lying besides the social sc. textbook but that was too late.My teacher had seen this and he drew a big round 0 and cancelled my paper.I resisted and he twisted my ear.When i resisted further he asked me to stand up for the rest of the test duration so that the other students could get a better view of how actualy a cheater looks like.Ahh,I didn't want to show any facial expressions but in doing so,i started acting more ridiculously and abnormally.

Please comment and maybe post your embarrassing incidents so that i feel better.

That was funny.
When i was in 6th standard,our school organised independence day programme and i had to stage a drama about the revolution of 1857.The play went well and all the participants sat at a corner of the stage/platform.The chief guest was sitting on the chair with his eyes closed.there was another chair for the principal besides him on which no one was seated.So my friends thought of sitting on that chair to show how daring they were.First Sagar went, then Deepak and then Mubashir and came back after sitting for say 5 seconds each.Meanwhile,the chief guest kept his eyes closed as if he was sleeping.Then i went and sat on the chair.suddenly the chief guest opened his eyes and found me sitting besides him and got very furious.He asked me how did i dare to sit on the chair meant for the principal and scolded me badly in front of the whole crowd of 500 students.
I felt very humiliated and couldn't talk to any of my fellow students for a few days.

why you were asked a Question about Pakistan ?

It was a geography test. The syllabus includes every continent of the world, which includes Pakistan. Why is that so surprising?

Fourth year. Final semester. Class is underway. Pin-drop silence.

.......BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

...that was the sound of me bursting a paper baloon.

why you were asked a Question about Pakistan ?:rolleyes:

There was a chapter in our geography book named BHARAT KE PAROSI DESH and the question was from that chapter and the question was actually in hindi and read-SINDHU NADI PAKISTAN KI JEEVANREKHA KYON HAI?

I exploded a big arse cracker in my desk in the 4th class after releasing a mouse at my english teacher who was also our class incharge (she was purty:oops:).... our hadmistress was a hitler... she called my mother tht was probably it....

Many embarrassing movements like you mentioned in my life. :D

Receiving 0 out of 100 is not as embrassing as receiving 2 out of 100 is.

0 means you didn't study.

2 means you were watching pondy while studying.

:lol::lol::lol:

was caught drawing my chemistry teacher's pretty face on my desk with a piece of chalk, she made me stand outside the classroom, found very difficult to face her after that for a week. :oops:

was caught drawing my chemistry teacher's pretty face on my desk with a piece of chalk, she made me stand outside the classroom, found very difficult to face her after that for a week. :oops:

perverted-smiley.gif
Eyh?

That's nothing.

Have you ever watched you maths' teahcers, you know what, when she bent to explain an equation to you.

Heck, one of my tharki homies felt our Comp. teachers you-know-what that same way. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom