What's new

Mossad Losing its Reputation of Invincibility

The heart of Hydra would be Islam itself. And since i know for a fact not all Muslims hate Israel and the west and Islam having 1.4Billion Followers, i don`t see that happening. But look at China and her Muslims, they literally have that policy and i don`t think there is a worse place to be an Islamic extremist.
The west can say what they like about China but China crushed Extremists.

Yeah, it's real bad for muslims here, what with the billions in subsidies, no child limit, 50 extra points on the national exam just for being muslim, and halal cafeterias in universities. you can almost say it's reverse racism.

they weren't put down for being muslims. they were put down for taking CIA money and being terrorists.

Yeah, it's real bad for muslims here, what with the billions in subsidies, no child limit, 50 extra points on the national exam just for being muslim, and halal cafeterias in universities. you can almost say it's reverse racism.

they weren't put down for being muslims. they were put down for taking CIA money and being terrorists.

The problem with Uighurs is they don't work as hard as Han Chinese, but they then blame Han Chinese for their misfortunes. The government will do what they can but they need to learn the value of hard work.

The problem with Uighurs is they don't work as hard as Han Chinese, but they then blame Han Chinese for their misfortunes. The government will do what they can but they need to learn the value of hard work.

You gotta wonder why do they do that.

The problem with Uighurs is they don't work as hard as Han Chinese,

Thats strange.....the people of hong kong used to same the same thing about mainland chinese........come to think of it so did the taiwanese.

Thats strange.....the people of hong kong used to same the same thing about mainland chinese........come to think of it so did the taiwanese.

Really? You want ask some of the Hongkong members here before you say that? We have plenty of members here from Hongkong.

Really? You want ask some of the Hongkong members here before you say that? We have plenty of members here from Hongkong.

It is the opposite actually.

The stereotype is that mainlanders work HARDER than locals, for the same amount of money.

I do not like to use the assassination to achieve the purpose.
Israel is most powerful country in the Middle East, why is Israel like using such extreme measures?

Mosaad is over rated and many Mossad covert oops have been busted in the US by the FBI and CIA. Though hush hush but Israel does espionage in USA as well. Jonathan Pollard was busted and imprisoned for life for being a Mossad Agent.

I don`t think extremism can truly be defeated unless you choose a path even crueler than theirs. By which i mean for instance a Policy for every victim of Terror, a 100 Terrorists are to be terminated as a result. This would make them think more than twice about terrorist attacks.

And by doing so you'll create 10.000 new terrorists...
Sigh..

How about we in the west learn to increase our defensive capabilities with regards to terrorism, in a useful way, not with these useless things like airport fullbody scanners..

Wouldn't that be more likely to stop terrorism than employing offensive capabilities that just enrage the enemy and provide them with a localized moral highground?

Sigh..

How about we in the west learn to increase our defensive capabilities with regards to terrorism, in a useful way, not with these useless things like airport fullbody scanners..

Wouldn't that be more likely to stop terrorism than employing offensive capabilities that just enrage the enemy and provide them with a localized moral highground?

Precisely. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sigh..
Liberal myth. As I said suicide terror was eradicated.

Mosaad is over rated and many Mossad covert oops have been busted in the US by the FBI and CIA. Though hush hush but Israel does espionage in USA as well. Jonathan Pollard was busted and imprisoned for life for being a Mossad Agent.
Pollard never worked for Mossad.

Most of the time people working for mossad dont even know they are working for mossad.

OT:- ^^^ I love your pic :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom