What's new

Morsi reinstates Egypt's dissolved lower house; SCAF holds emergency meetin

Ultimately People's power will prevail, SCAF and Mobarak era Judiciary can only prolong the process but will not be able to hold power for long. It reminds me the Turkish recent past where people's resolve Succeed ultimately.

That's the best case scenario. I hope this is how it happens.

My pessimistic side says, that Islamists in Egypt will become desperate soon and start some kind of $tupid struggle or uprising against the military. This will not be good for Egyptian people. But I fear that's coming in the near future.

peace

My pessimistic side says, that Islamists in Egypt will become desperate soon and start some kind of $tupid struggle or uprising against the military. This will not be good for Egyptian people. But I fear that's coming in the near future.

peace

The time is not right for Military to make coup, they will have to budge down this time.

Latest update from Egypt- The speaker of restored People's Assembly said that session will start in hours time .

peace

I think you are missing the point. Both the Parliament and the President have been democratically elected by the Egyptian people and they are Power. Nobody voted in the SCAF and the supreme court judges appointed by Mubarak.

The President and the Parliament are in Power. People who are in Power are not the ones that need uprising. Uprising comes from those who are not in Power, against the ones in Power.

It is like saying Zardari will start uprising against the Army.

I think you are missing the point. Both the Parliament and the President have been democratically elected by the Egyptian people and they are Power. Nobody voted in the SCAF and the supreme court judges appointed by Mubarak.

The President and the Parliament are in Power. People who are in Power are not the ones that need uprising. Uprising comes from those who are not in Power, against the ones in Power.

It is like saying Zardari will start uprising against the Army.

This is really the trump card played by Mursi, he has issued the presidential order before the review petition hearing by top court. The SCAF, if decides to fightback will be on loosing side as Egyptian people are charged up against Tantavi.

He knows people behind him why to fear the Army general . but are this is according to law as the court had dissolved the lower house .

He knows people behind him why to fear the Army general . but are this is according to law as the court had dissolved the lower house .

Court has passed the order on annulment of 1/3rd seats, that was previously held for independent non party candidates but SCAF itself allowed the party candidates to fight on those seats.

Top court annulled President Mursi's decision. Brother hood appealed for Million Man March To Cairo's iconic Tahrir Square.

You sound like a desparado in DENIAL and lashing out at me is not going to change the GROUND REALITY, Mate.
do you know how morsi won ? 51 per cent and he was facing former regime prime minster shafik their popularity is low
you can search for facts before saying anything

Well someone will tell me ?

Since previous parliament was elected BY PEOPLE after revolution , then why did SCAF/Courts dissolved it? :undecided:

Well someone will tell me ?

Since previous parliament was elected BY PEOPLE after revolution , then why did SCAF/Courts dissolved it? :undecided:

The SCF & Court dissolved the parliament on the pretext of seats reserved or independent candidates, but fought on party tickets with the permission by the Same SCF. Actualy they do not want full Power to be transferred to elected bodies as they are Mubarak era people.

Back
Top Bottom