What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

As I said, they left Vietnam by their own will, just like any refuge leaving a country under constant war like Syria. You can't blame Vietnamese government for an objective fact of war. Why don't you blame the PRC for funding the Khmer Rouge, letting them massacring both Cambodian and Vietnamese, or the PRC's invasion of Vietnam? Both of these events drastically increase the number of refugees "boat people?"

Vietnam occupied Cambodia for over 13 yrs but couldn't come up with a shed of document China support Khmer Rouge ethnic cleansing, Khmer Rougue were part of Ho Chi Minh communist group that fought against French colonial rule. Why don't you blame Khmer Rougue have direct support from Ho Chi Minh for the genocite in Cambodia? Of course China will support Khmer Rouge to prevent Vietnam military control of IndoChina under the banner of Soviet Communist. China supported Khmer Rouge fought the insurgency war against Vietnam occupied force, Vietnam not just invaded Cambodia but Lao, and Thailand. What were the reason for Vietnam to invade Lao?

The 1979 war was indeed a major victory for China, since CPC has successfully prevented Vietnam to further control the entire Indochina.

We have ruined their ambitious plan, that's why they hate us gut.

The 1979 war was indeed a major victory for China, since CPC has successfully prevented Vietnam to further control the entire Indochina.

We have ruined their ambitious plan, that's why they hate us gut.

China victory is not my concern, I just hate people tell half truth.

Vietnam occupied Cambodia for over 13 yrs but couldn't come up with a shed of document China support Khmer Rouge ethnic cleansing, Khmer Rougue were part of Ho Chi Minh communist group that fought against French colonial rule. Why don't you blame Khmer Rougue have direct support from Ho Chi Minh for the genocite in Cambodia? Of course China will support Khmer Rouge to prevent Vietnam military control of IndoChina under the banner of Soviet Communist. China supported Khmer Rouge fought the insurgency war against Vietnam occupied force, Vietnam not just invaded Cambodia but Lao, and Thailand. What were the reason for Vietnam to invade Lao?
Have you conceded to my point that the majority of "boat people" were not ethnic Chinese Vietnamese yet?

China gave Pol Pot money and weapon to fight Vietnam. So what I said is correct. The PRC leaders that you support funded Khmer Rouge while they were attacking Vietnam and massacring both Cambodians and Vietnamese. So even though your leaders might not intend for the Khmer Rouge to kill their people, the money, support and weapon given by the PRC were inadvertently used for that purpose. No, Chinese shipment of weapon arrived before Pol Pot attacked our borders. Those weapons boosted his confident in attacking Vietnam. After we had controlled Cambodia shorelines, Chinese shipment decreased because there were no direct link to Cambodia. Both the US and China supported the Khmer Rouge through Thailand.

What evidence did you have to justify the fear of Vienam's control on Indochina? Is this theory as bogus as the US's Domino Theory? We didn't attack China or Cambodia before Pol Pot invaded our borders. What kind of delusion did your leaders have?

Vietnam helped Laos push away the French control government. We didn't invade Laos. We attacked the Khmer Rouge along the border with Thailand because Thailand gave them safe heaven. We didn't invade Thailand.

We retaliated against Khmer Rouge fanatics because they wanted to "sacrifice 2 millions Cambodians to annihilate 50 millions Vietnamese." They massacred 2 millions of their people.They are an evil regime that's worth to be put down. Think of it this way:

We helped the Khmer Rouge during our war with the US, before their killing of their people.
PRC helped the Khmer Rouge during their war with Vietnam, during their rampage against their people.

Who were more directly responsible?

So what is your version of history big man? You know more about our country, our history and tradition by searching on the internet, looking at bias websites than myself?

Does your history involve "evil" Vietnamese people causing misery to ethnic Chinese Vietnamese? Vietnam kings had given them a place to stay in safety from the prosecution of the Qing Dynasty because they were Ming Dynasty loyalists. Hence, after generations, they are now Vietnamese just as I am. They are not PRC citizens just as Chinese Singaporean are not Chinese citizen. You want PRC Army to avenge for whom again?

As I said, they left Vietnam by their own will, just like any refuge leaving a country under constant war like Syria. You can't blame Vietnamese government for an objective fact of war. Why don't you blame the PRC for funding the Khmer Rouge, letting them massacring both Cambodian and Vietnamese, or the PRC's invasion of Vietnam? Both of these events drastically increase the number of refugees "boat people?"

As I said, that was the poor economic management from the government, but war and economic sanction were both big factors as well. What do you or he care about anyway? They are not Chinese, they are Vietnamese.

Just read an easy Wikipedia article first before speaking. The number of "boat people" escalated during 1978 -1979 when Vietnam was engaging in a two fronts war with the Khmer Rouge and PRC.
Vietnamese boat people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The majority of "boat people" were not ethnic Chinese Vietnamese, only 250K of them in the total of 2 millions Vietnamese refugee.
No, the vietcong targeted Chinese people because they're ungrateful bastards and need to be executed like this.

Have you conceded to my point that the majority of "boat people" were not ethnic Chinese Vietnamese yet?

China gave Pol Pot money and weapon to fight Vietnam. So what I said is correct. The PRC leaders that you support funded Khmer Rouge while they were attacking Vietnam and massacring both Cambodians and Vietnamese. So even though your leaders might not intend for the Khmer Rouge to kill their people, the money, support and weapon given by the PRC were inadvertently used for that purpose. No, Chinese shipment of weapon arrived before Pol Pot attacked our borders. Those weapons boosted his confident in attacking Vietnam. After we had controlled Cambodia shorelines, Chinese shipment decreased because there were no direct link to Cambodia. Both the US and China supported the Khmer Rouge through Thailand.

What evidence did you have to justify the fear of Vienam's control on Indochina? Is this theory as bogus as the US's Domino Theory? We didn't attack China or Cambodia before Pol Pot invaded our borders. What kind of delusion did your leaders have?

Vietnam helped Laos push away the French control government. We didn't invade Laos. We attacked the Khmer Rouge along the border with Thailand because Thailand gave them safe heaven. We didn't invade Thailand.

We retaliated against Khmer Rouge fanatics because they wanted to "sacrifice 2 millions Cambodians to annihilate 50 millions Vietnamese." They massacred 2 millions of their people.They are an evil regime that's worth to be put down. Think of it this way:

We helped the Khmer Rouge during our war with the US, before their killing of their people.
PRC helped the Khmer Rouge during their war with Vietnam, during their rampage against their people.

Who were more directly responsible?

China helped communist Vietnam to fight French and US, same reasons China help Khmer Rouge with weapons to fight off Vietnam occupied force. You mean Vietnam used French as justifiable cause to invade Lao? What about Thailand? Didn't Vietnam also invaded Thailand during Vietnam IndoChina ambition war?

China helped communist Vietnam to fight French and US, same reasons China help Khmer Rouge with weapons to fight off Vietnam occupied force. You mean Vietnam used French as justifiable cause to invade Lao? What about Thailand? Didn't Vietnam also invaded Thailand during Vietnam IndoChina ambition war?
The reasons under Chinese perspective are the same, but the unintended consequences were different. We were not madmen massacring our people while the Khmer Rouge were.

What do you mean using French as justifiable cause? Laos people asked for our help against their colonial masters. Wasn't China also helping Laos at the time? So what is your reason to complain about an action that PRC approved of now?

Where did you hear about Vietnam invading Thailand during our war against French colonialism?

I never lost the argument with bs from your end. Vietcong need to be executed.
Of course you always win because of your perfection armchair general.

The reasons under Chinese perspective are the same, but the unintended consequences were different. We were not madmen massacring our people while the Khmer Rouge were.

What do you mean using French as justifiable cause? Laos people asked for our help against their colonial masters. Wasn't China also helping Laos at the time? So what is your reason to complain about an action that PRC approved of now?

Where did you hear about Vietnam invading Thailand during our war against French colonialism?

French didn't colonized Thailand, Thailand were under British ruled But British already left Thailand by the time war between Thailand and Vietnam, Lao no longer under French colonal rule after French troop were defeated in Dien Bien Phu. Lao was independent nation during Vietnam IndoChina war. You came up with reason communist Vietnam attack Laos to liberate Lao from French rule just a b.s lies.

French didn't colonized Thailand, Thailand were under British ruled But British already left Thailand by the time war between Thailand and Vietnam, Lao no longer under French colonal rule after French troop were defeated in Dien Bien Phu. Lao was independent nation during Vietnam IndoChina war. You came up with reason communist Vietnam attack Laos to liberate Lao from French rule just a b.s lies.
We did help Laos liberating themselves from the French during our war against colonialism. We did not help Thailand against the British. What the heck is this Vietnam IndoChina war you keep referring to? Is this the Vietnam War? At least use a correct term for goodness sake.

I'm very tired from teaching history to you. Vietnam did not attack Thailand during the Vietnam War. Laos and Cambodia were allied nation with Vietnam so both let us use their territories to send supplies to the South through the Ho Chi Minh trail.

The US was the one secretly invaded Laos and Cambodia during their special ops campaigns in the region. The US did bombed Cambodian's border towns to destroy our war effort.

We did help Laos liberating themselves from the French during our war against colonialism. We did not help Thailand against the British. What the heck is this Vietnam IndoChina war you keep referring to? Is this the Vietnam War? At least use a correct term for goodness sake.

I'm very tired from teaching history to you. Vietnam did not attack Thailand during the Vietnam War. Laos and Cambodia were allied nation with Vietnam so both let us use their territories to send supplies to the South through the Ho Chi Minh trail.

The US was the one secretly invaded Laos and Cambodia during their special ops campaigns in the region. The US did bombed Cambodian's border towns to destroy our war effort.

You still clueless, IndoChina war after the fall of Saigon, Cambodia, Lao, China, Soviet Union help communist north Vietnam to fight against the South Vietnam and the US allies. US bombed Cambodia and Laos because north Vietnam troop used Laos and Cambodia territory to move supply and weapons into the South. Communist Vietnam occupied Cambodia for 13 yrs and withdraw your troop in 1988. Vietminh defeated French colonial rule with the help of Laos, Cambodia, China, Soviet Union. French defeated in Dien Bien Phu that end their colonial rule in the region. IndoChina war after 1975, this wasn't a war Vietnam fought against the US or the French.

You still clueless, IndoChina war after the fall of Saigon, Cambodia, Lao, China, Soviet Union help communist north Vietnam to fight against the South Vietnam and the US allies. US bombed Cambodia and Laos because north Vietnam troop used Laos and Cambodia territory to move supply and weapons into the South.
OMG... you are the most clueless person I have ever encountered in this forum and I mean it sincerely. Even the Chinese posters know more and are more careful about what they speak than you. Please learn the term Indochina war correctly.

First Indochina War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why am I spending my time talking to you? Your English is not really good as well. Are you sure you're from America?

Communist Vietnam occupied Cambodia for 13 yrs and withdraw your troop in 1988. Vietminh defeated French colonial rule with the help of Laos, Cambodia, China, Soviet Union. French defeated in Dien Bien Phu that end their colonial rule in the region. IndoChina war after 1975, this wasn't a war Vietnam fought against the US or the French.

Because Laos wasn't involved in the war after 1975, It's commonly known as Cambodian–Vietnamese War

Cambodian–Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Chinese invasion of Vietnam in 1979 was called Sino-Vietnamese war.

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, if you can kindly leave me alone. I don't have anymore energy to deal with your lack of information. You go read and learn first.

Last edited:
2014.05.13 Vietnam Binh Duong Province, Thu Dau Mot city. There'r 5,000x Vietnamese team smash China factories, they destroy China Midea's factory in local economic zone. :omghaha:

Now Vietnamese angry just cut off ur economy growth, do me a favor also shut down Sino-Vietnam North border, pls !

193535rhajd9ayaafbjhd9.jpg.thumb.jpg

193538t57zqjqzjzl5n5cn.jpg.thumb.jpg

193548bqhbe2pe2eaaz2mz.jpg.thumb.jpg

201845d7e2ay8n24g558et.jpg.thumb.jpg

201850y34dwb6bmb236l6f.jpg.thumb.jpg

201848oolq1a802dql795a.jpg.thumb.jpg

201852mbeuuu4ega2kedds.jpg.thumb.jpg

201854stadv6636fiodn9w.jpg.thumb.jpg

201859tyqoo6igg3gi0g3n.jpg.thumb.jpg

201857ueepi0p5uzlybibe.jpg.thumb.jpg
It is boycot by civilians. I'm behind the people of Vietnam on this one. You are example country for other people who have chini problem.

OMG... you are the most clueless person I have ever encountered in this forum and I mean it sincerely. Even the Chinese posters know more and are more careful about what they speak than you. Please learn the term Indochina war correctly.

First Indochina War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why am I spending my time talking to you? Your English is not really good as well. Are you sure you're from America?

There was no such Indochina war after 1975. No historian in the world call it that. Do you know why? Because Laos wasn't involve in the war after 1975, so the whole Indochina (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) was not at war, only Vietnam and Cambodia.

Cambodian–Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Chinese invasion of Vietnam in 1979 was called Sino-Vietnamese war.

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, if you can kindly leave me alone. I don't have anymore energy to deal with your lack of information. You go read and learn first.

Lao didn't involve in the war but Vietnam attack Lao by direct order from Kremlin, China attack Vietnam in 1979 because Vietnam started a war in IndoChina, China fought the 1979 border war with Vietnam force Vietnam to reserve your arm troop in case China want to start another war with Vietnam, Vietnam couldn't control of IndoChina partly due to the fall of Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Lao didn't involve in the war but Vietnam attack Lao by direct order from Kremlin, China attack Vietnam in 1979 because Vietnam started a war in IndoChina, China fought the 1979 border war with Vietnam force Vietnam to reserve your arm troop in case China want to start another war with Vietnam, Vietnam couldn't control of IndoChina partly deal to the fall of Soviet Union.
"Vietnam attack Lao by direct order from Kremlin" What is this bs?

Vietnam did not start the war, Khmer Rouge did. DID YOU READ THE LINKS?

China attacked Vietnam so that...China can attack Vietnam again???

"The Soviet Union fell partly due to Vietnam not controlling Indochina???" What kind of inane revisionist theory is this?

Ok, did you get all of this from Chinese textbook? Answer honestly.

Back
Top Bottom