What's new

More Propaganda: ISI behind 26/11, Indian embassy bombing

avoid cross question plz,i am talking about the embassy only.
+
as per my info,those planes were checked by america 2-3 years ago and same planes were destroyed by millitants.
and do u believe india can do this??
'Cross questions' are necessary to highlight the flaw in the accusation you are making, based on a supposed 'motive'.

Please read and respond to previous posts - why should India not be held responsible for the terrorist attacks on Pakistani military and intelligence targets on the basis of 'motive', if Pakistan can be held responsible for the Embassy attacks on the basis of 'motive'?

The world now believes what India alleged a long time ago. That in itself is the biggest victory and I rate it above any other diplomatic victory.

Pakistan's navy control the supply lines of NATO.

It is pakistan who doesn't want a strong Indian hold in afganistan.
No we do not - the US and various other navies patrol those waters as well. There is no 'sea borne Taliban threat'. Even if the Pakistan Navy was non-existent there would be no threat to NATO supply lines through the ocean, at least not from the Taliban and AQ.

The world now believes what India alleged a long time ago. That in itself is the biggest victory and I rate it above any other diplomatic victory.
Yes, this is the line many Indian commentators have regurgitated over the past few years, especially after Presidential visits to India, but what does it offer tangibly? Nothing really.

Sanctions or anything along those lines, against Pakistan, will not come about because the US believes the ISI perpetrated the Mumbai attacks, but because the US would see sanctions or other measures perceived to be 'punishing Pakistan' as necessary to shift Pakistani policy in support of US objectives.

This 'world believes what India has been saying' is just meaningless rhetoric.

So where is it?

Behind the doors. You can't seriously expect to see such stuff on the internet.

Like I said, you need to become a member of your foreign or military service to be able to have any access to such files and stuff.

The samples will be provided when the GoP feels like it, but in the meantime, the fact is that India does not have any evidence implicating the ISI does it?

I'll take that for yor way of saying, 'I don't know, dude!'.

Besides,

India has officially stated that the all the evidence it had has been given to Pakistan.

Pakistan has officially committed that it will give the voice samples to India.

It's Pakistan's turn now.

And whose voice samples is India asking for? DG ISI Pasha, COAS Kayani, Musharraf? Who?

Hafiz Saeed's, Lakhvi's and a few others.

Now since you're not providing the voice samples, it is very much fair to deduce that you have something to hide.

No we do not - the US and various other navies patrol those waters as well. There is no 'sea borne Taliban threat'. Even if the Pakistan Navy was non-existent there would be no threat to NATO supply lines through the ocean, at least not from the Taliban and AQ.

It is already conceded by your administration that insiders were involved in attack. again u need to see the chronology of attacks at your vital installations. if you have time go through it.

The Ally From Hell - Magazine - The Atlantic

What proof have you got that India was behind it ? Nil. Does anyone believe your line ? No. Atleast China your all weather friend ? No.
With respect to 26/11 does India have enough proof ? Enough to convince ourselves. Does anyone believe our line ? Almost all who we think matter.

Instead of digressing from the topic, we can stick to the topic of 26/11 and ISI's role. Oh I forgot you make the rules. Carry on.

Yes, this is the line many Indian commentators have regurgitated over the past few years, especially after Presidential visits to India, but what does it offer tangibly? Nothing really.

Sanctions or anything along those lines, against Pakistan, will not come about because the US believes the ISI perpetrated the Mumbai attacks, but because the US would see sanctions or other measures perceived to be 'punishing Pakistan' as necessary to **** Pakistani policy in support of US objectives.

This 'world believes what India has been saying' is just meaningless rhetoric.

Tell that to the economy of Pakistan that has suffered over past few years due to Pakistan being perceived as a hot bed of terrorism... Now I cant offer any EVIDENCE to prove that there has been an impact of Pakistan's image on Pakistan's business, tourism and economy, but then the numbers are there for every one to see.....

What proof have you got that India was behind it ? Nil. Does anyone believe your line ? No. Atleast China your all weather friend ? No.
With respect to 26/11 does India have enough proof ? Enough to convince ourselves. Does anyone believe our line ? Almost all who we think matter.

Instead of digressing from the topic, we can stick to the topic of 26/11 and ISI's role. Oh I forgot you make the rules. Carry on.

What to talk.... 26/11 happend

ISI wasn't involved...

Case closed...

I don't see the point in providing evidence of this organization's misconduct to the organization itself as their proven record - reinforced by the words of Pakistan's own ambassador to the U.S. - is that they will deny everything but use the evidence to help obscure matters further.

As Dawn put it three years ago:

there is an infrastructure with organisational, financial and operational resources to recruit, indoctrinate and train the jihadis. Clearly, such an infrastructure cannot exist and operate without an element of tolerance or support from powerful elements aligned to state agencies...Either the nation’s intelligence agencies are completely incompetent or totally complicit...It would, therefore, be prudent for the country’s security leadership to undertake to renounce the highly counterproductive use of non-state actors as a policy tool and launch a full-fledged clean-up operation on their own initiative.​

This is how it appears to me: the battle over whether to continue jihadi operations or not is also a battle between who handles Pakistani foreign policy, defense matters, and education. And so far the unelected and mostly self-selected military, rather than elected officials, are the ones winning.

What to talk.... 26/11 happend

ISI wasn't involved...

Case closed...

Keep up the same attitude and then don't blame us if tomorrow the son of a woman killed by your countrymen decides to blow up in a crowded bazaar in Karachi or Lahore and take down a hundred people with him some of whom could be your near and dear ones.

You will be in no position whatsoever to condemn his attack.

Keep that it mind.

What goes around, comes around.

I don't see the point in providing evidence of this organization's misconduct to the organization itself as their proven record - reinforced by the words of Pakistan's own ambassador to the U.S. - is that they will deny everything but use the evidence to help obscure matters further.

As Dawn put it three years ago:

there is an infrastructure with organisational, financial and operational resources to recruit, indoctrinate and train the jihadis. Clearly, such an infrastructure cannot exist and operate without an element of tolerance or support from powerful elements aligned to state agencies...Either the nation’s intelligence agencies are completely incompetent or totally complicit...It would, therefore, be prudent for the country’s security leadership to undertake to renounce the highly counterproductive use of non-state actors as a policy tool and launch a full-fledged clean-up operation on their own initiative.​

This is how it appears to me: the battle over whether to continue jihadi operations or not is also a battle between who handles Pakistani foreign policy, defense matters, and education. And so far the unelected and mostly self-selected military, rather than elected officials, are the ones winning.

Again OPINION.........NOT FACT

Back
Top Bottom