What's new

More Indian troops on China border

You didn't developed Insas rifle, you copy one which wasn't working

good. Here the information;

The Indian armed forces had been equipped with an unlicensed reverse-engineered copy of the famous Belgian FN FAL rifle since the 1950s. This copy is considered to be a distinct weapon (although certainly not an original design), since its parts cannot be interchanged with either the metric or inch-pattern versions of the FAL.[1]With the 7.62 mm self-loading rifle becoming obsolete in the 1980s, India began to develop the INSAS, incorporating features from several contemporary rifle designs. Although largely based on the ever-popular AK-47, the INSAS has a number of differences, making it a unique weapon. It has features borrowed from the FN FNC, the AK-74, the IMI Galil and the G3.

During the late 1980s, the Indians expressed interest in purchasing (and possibly manufacturing under license), an East German-designed AK chambered for the 5.56x45mm cartridge[2]. The deal ultimately fell through.

The INSAS system was originally planned to have three component weapons: a standard rifle, a carbine, and a squad automatic rifle (LMG), all chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. In 1997 the rifle and LMG were ready for mass production, and in 1998 the first Indian army units were observed armed with INSAS rifles for the Republic Day Parade. The mass introduction of the INSAS rifle was initially delayed by the lack of domestically made 5.56 mm ammunition; India accordingly bought significant stocks from the Israeli company, IMI. At least 300,000 INSAS rifles are in service with the Indian army; some of these have seen action in Indo-Pakistani

INSAS rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Sir we buy better rifles then produce cheap low quality. Thank you.

Well dear if you can go through the highlighted points in the post. I think it would be lame to argue on the point that Indian revolver is copied because revolver was made by colt. Though features are borrowed from various distinct rifles it is unique within itself.

Buddy; let me give you a good example, China J11B, everything was

different from the SU27 except the shell. Everyone still consider it

a copy. Look at all the diference;

The wide adoption of composite material (mainly carbon fiber) for the surfaces, reducing the weight of the aircraft for more than 700 kg, while the life of the composite part is increased over 10,000 hours in comparison to the original part built from steel.
Redesigned air inlets of engine intakes to reduce the radar cross section, this coupled with the adoption of composite material, and application of radar absorbent material has reduced the radar cross section (RCS) of 15 square meters of Su-27SK to just >3 square meters of J-11B.
Full air-to-surface / sea capability is added and J-11B is able to launch various precision guided air-to-surface and air-to-sea munitions.
Certified to be equipped with WS-10 (will be upgraded to WS-10A in the future) turbofan engine, which is claimed to be cheaper to operate than AL-31F.
Incorporation of on-board oxygen generating system (OBOGS): With the exception of Su-35 and Su-37, J-11B is the first of the Su-27 (Reverse Engineered) family to incorporate such technology. Due to the adoption of western style design features such as fully digitized computerized controls and solid state micro-electronics, Chinese claimed that the domestic OBOGS is superior than the analog system Russia offered to China.
Improved radar. The new radar is able to track 6-8 targets at the same time, and engage 4 of the 6-8 tracked simultaneously. When used against large surface target such as a destroyer, the maximum range of the radar was in excess of 350 km[citation needed]. The range against aerial targets was not disclosed, but it would be definitely much shorter, as in all radars. The Chinese official report claims that the radar is better than the 147x/KLJ-X radar family, but stop short of identifying the exact type. Contrary to many erroneous comments by many domestic Chinese sources, which mistakenly claimed that the radar had adopted a passive phased array antenna, the official claims of many Chinese governmental sources such as technical journals and publications have revealed that the radar still adopted a slotted planar array antenna.[citation needed]
Fully digitized solid-state avionics has replaced the analogue one in Su-27SK. In the mid-2007, the Chinese governmental television station CCTV-7 released news clips of Chinese pilots in the cockpits of J-11B, with the LCD of glass cockpit of J-11B clearly visible, despite that the official report itself only claimed replacing the original avionics with domestic Chinese fully digitized solid-state avionics, and nothing of EFIS or glass cockpit was mentioned. In comparison to the earlier EFIS on J-11A, the most obvious difference is that LCD MFDs on J-11B are aligned in a straight line, instead of the middle one being slightly lower. The arrangement, appearance and layout of MFDs and EFIS of J-11B are similar to the general design concept of the west.
Missile Approach Warning System.
Though it has long been rumored that J-11B is aerial-refueling capable, it was impossible to determine if any aerial refueling probes have been added to the aircraft from the released official reports by the Chinese government. Professor Wang also revealed in the same interview that the J-11B entering series production would be equipped with domestic engines.

Shenyang J-11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And it still call copy.:smitten::pakistan::china:

i hope you know the cost stationing on the plateau,sir.why should china waste money in this way if PLA have the ability to gather there within hours, sir.

Sir you are not getting my point. i said the more troops the more deaths and injury at ur side. Example 1 indian soldier standing 1 point while 8 chinese soldiers standing 1 point at ur side. 1 point indian soldier launches shoulder missile towards your 8 chinese soldiers and vice versa. 1 indian soldier dies with 8 chinese soldiers. Sir the old time gone now when number was advantage. Its new generation. American lost around 4000 to 5000 soldiers in iraq. Compare it with how many iraqy saddam hussains soldiers died. The less number the less casualties. By the way sir i like the pics. Very patriotic and powerful pics but sir its just shiny pics. They will fight war with same bullets that our army going to use. The difference between your army and our army is shiny glitter show by china. Our army doesn't do that sir. But i do like the pics. Beautiful indeed specially the bullet train. Impressive sir.

Why you guys are not listening to me? I told you earlier, but I think my words fell on deaf ears.

ISRO2 is a troll. It came from BR forum just to troll and spam here and there.

Do not answer it. Just ignore.

Sir you are not getting my point. i said the more troops the more deaths and injury at ur side. Example 1 indian soldier standing 1 point while 8 chinese soldiers standing 1 point at ur side. 1 point indian soldier launches shoulder missile towards your 8 chinese soldiers and vice versa. 1 indian soldier dies with 8 chinese soldiers. Sir the old time gone now when number was advantage. Its new generation. American lost around 4000 to 5000 soldiers in iraq. Compare it with how many iraqy saddam hussains soldiers died. The less number the less casualties. By the way sir i like the pics. Very patriotic and powerful pics but sir its just shiny pics. They will fight war with same bullets that our army going to use. The difference between your army and our army is shiny glitter show by china. Our army doesn't do that sir. But i do like the pics. Beautiful indeed specially the bullet train. Impressive sir.

that's not how india's media propagated,sir.you are having a typical "bollywood" illusion,sir.we shouldn't waste time on this childish “Troop surge” move,sir.like "grey boy 2" said, more troops there,more target for Second Artillery Corps,sir. india is acting like N.K,sir. just trying to catch the eyeball ,sir.india is big country,sir.so stop being a child.sir

^^^^^

Going by your fuzzy logic....of more troops = More targets for enemy.....even China should not have army posts on any of its borders.......

"They (Chinese troops) come here and Indian government is helpless...we have protection from Indian government but since the areas are not demarcated therefore it is difficult to make out," said Soya Ama, a resident of Changla Gaon village in Anjaw district of the state.

With recent Chinese incursions creating anxiety in India, National Security Adviser M.K. Narayanan has convened a high-level meeting of top officials Thursday to formulate an appropriate response to what is widely seen as Beijing's hostile posturing.

NSA to chair meet

The meeting, to be chaired by Narayanan, are likely to be attended by Cabinet Secretary K.M. Chandrasekhar, Defence Secretary Pradeep Kumar, Home Secretary G.K. Pillai and Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao.

The chiefs of the three armed forces and the Intelligence Bureau are also expected to attend the meeting which will scrutinise the nature of Chinese incursions and its larger ramifications for bilateral relations.

The meeting comes after reports about a high-profile war game, involving 50,000 troops, launched by the Chinese army that is aimed at improving Beijing's ability to deploy troops in Tibet whenever reinforcements are required.

In response, the Indian Army has mobilised its troops to forwards posts in Jammu and Kashmir and along the northeastern border with China in an exercise named Operation Alert, a senior defence official said Wednesday.

Govt downplays incursions

Although the government has publicly tried to downplay the incursions as routine incidents that occur due to differences in perception about the Line of Actual Control (LAC), there are anxieties that repeated incursions are meant to signal Beijing's hardening of stand on the border issue.

It's a way to put India on the defensive in the boundary negotiations, said a reliable source, who did not wish to be named.

that's not how india's media propagated,sir.you are having a typical "bollywood" illusion,sir.we shouldn't waste time on this childish “Troop surge” move,sir.like "grey boy 2" said, more troops there,more target for Second Artillery Corps,sir. india is acting like N.K,sir. just trying to catch the eyeball ,sir.india is big country,sir.so stop being a child.sir

Sir explain me what you meant. China wont waste time on troop surge? Then what they going to do sir? India weak in troop strength sir. It would be better for china to have 8 chinese soldiers on 1 indian soldier on our border instead of waking our IAF sir. As we have already discussed IAF vs PLAAF in other thread sir. So better for china is keep engaging troops to troops or else IAF and Navy will join sir. India weak in army.

Sir explain me what you meant. China wont waste time on troop surge? Then what they going to do sir? India weak in troop strength sir. It would be better for china to have 8 chinese soldiers on 1 indian soldier on our border instead of waking our IAF sir. As we have already discussed IAF vs PLAAF in other thread sir. So better for china is keep engaging troops to troops or else IAF and Navy will join sir. India weak in army.

Ahmnnn, India has comparatively less Troops than the whole of PLA ,Lets not forget that India has the 2nd largest army i the world. Strength and Quality.... Both the nations can do some serious damage to each other, Better lets not provoke anyone..... Its not that 8 Chinese have to deal with 1 Indian soldier, You dont release all your troops to fight barbarically, That is why You have somethig called Battle assisting radars.... There are various missions , And ou cant expect the modern wars to be like the ancient were the whole troops engage and Fight... Tactics is all that matters....

SO There is no point fighting about the Quantity.... Indian army and PLA are both good enough for each other...

For government of India ,there is a need to look seriously toward the other side of Himalayas ,we are just concentric toward western border only .
there is urgent need to look all around the border:sniper:

For government of India ,there is a need to look seriously toward the other side of Himalayas ,we are just concentric toward western border only .
there is urgent need to look all around the border:sniper:

YES THEY NEED A 360 DEGREE VIEW NOT JUST A 90 DEGREE VIEW FROM DELHI :agree:

YES THEY NEED A 360 DEGREE VIEW NOT JUST A 90 DEGREE VIEW FROM DELHI :agree:

Definitely this time. In the old times, we poked Indians when Pak was threatened.

This time around, you just sit there and watch and enjoy how we are going to screw them.

We are in dire need for the US to breathe courage into their souls. Who says you can't work WITH the plan your opponent has in store for you? :agree:

Back
Top Bottom