MOD'S please check this @IamBengali

Status
Not open for further replies.

genmirajborgza786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Canada
MOD'S please check this guy @IamBengali he is constantly bring in Pakistan & bashing it in each & every posts of his

Bangla is the sole language of Bangladesh unlike Pakistan. No one opposed just because Jinnah declared Urdu as national language , Bengalis opposed with the statement ONLY Urdu would be language for East and West Pakistan whereas 99.9% in East Pakistan spoke Bangla. Due to Jinnah's shortsightedness Bengalis were martyred in 1952 , now after 70 years Punjabis, Pashtun, Balochis, Sindhis are protesting to get their fundamental right to speak in their mother tongue. Jinnah was a nice man but shortsighted in this regard.

I posted PICS of mass people protesting for their right to get their languages recognized and be respected and you are calling me idiot. Nice. You should respect others than you will be respected. No wonder why common Pakistanis are still protesting for their fundamental rights.
You may not have any sentiments for Sindhi, Balochi, Pashto speaking people since you said you are Urdu speaker. This is hugely insulting to those who are demanding their fundamental right to speak in their mother languages. I will keep posting and piss you off. I don't care about you. If you want to argue then give evidence that Pakistan is respecting multi linguistic society.

You were suspecting I am Bangladeshi or not and here you come with such ridiculus claim that new generation doesn't hate Pakistan ! No wonder why you are Sylheti NRB. Sylhetis generally have soft corner for Pakistani regime during that time.

BD youths of today DESPISE Pakistan. They bash Pakistan. They badmouth Pakistan only because of what Pakistanis did with Bangladeshis before 1971. and NOW the hatred has gone to next level after Kader Molla resolution. I personally don't hate Pakistan but I hate its friendly attitude towards Taliban terrorists. Why can't Pakistan ban all terrorist groups?
My grand father, uncle and father are freedom fighters. he hates Pakistan as a nation.

MOD'S please note this guy is constantly bring in in Pakistan in his posts & is bad mouthing it with out any regards please take action

MOD'S please check this guy @IamBengali he is constantly bring in Pakistan & bashing it in each & every posts of his

MOD'S please note this guy is constantly bring in in Pakistan in his posts & is bad mouthing it with out any regards please take action
Nah i don't like what he says but he is not using abusive language rather criticizing in a tone better then half the people here , so really don't think he should get a warning

We have to learn to hear other views in order to correct most misconceptions. Its an important part as long as the discussion does not get out of hand by abusing and personal attack. If you can abuse my country, then my job starts by defending and start an argument.

First tell me why are you following my posts? Can't you just ignore my posts? Truth hurts? You edited my comments and posted here to others to believe that I hate Pakistan. I was replying to others and YOU provoked me in every post of yours. I am NOT provoking you. Should I start quoting your abusive posts regarding me? You are attacking me personally constantly because of my opinion and you are giving me lesson. LOL

There is a thing called freedom of speech. You should respect it. If you want to say I am wrong then why can't you just show evidence that whatever I said are utterly wrong and you are only the right person? I talk with evidence. Try to respect others opinion. Don't show intolerance. Intolerance is the reason why Pakistan is now facing so many problems. Show intolerance to Taliban terrorists, not people who want to give opinion on facts.

Last edited:
He didn't use any foul language

Last edited:

whats wrong with that.....
I can't get any......just typing the word pakistan....doesn't make it abusive........

There are members in the BD section who don't write a single post without naming India. It's unfair to point out this guy.

First tell me why are you following my posts? Can't you just ignore my posts? Truth hurts? You edited my comments and posted here to others to believe that I hate Pakistan. I was replying to others and YOU provoked me in every post of yours. I am NOT provoking you. Should I start quoting your abusive posts regarding me? You are attacking me personally constantly because of my opinion and you are giving me lesson. LOL

There is a thing called freedom of speech. You should respect it. If you want to say I am wrong then why can't you just show evidence that whatever I said are utterly wrong and you are only the right person? I talk with evidence. Try to respect others opinion. Don't show intolerance. Intolerance is the reason why Pakistan is now facing so many problems. Show intolerance to Taliban terrorists, not people who want to give opinion on facts.
no worries man you have a right to uour opinion!! :)

the op should be warned for opening a thread for this,instead of using the report button if he had to bring MODS attention to the posts he feels are abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom