What's new

Does anyone speak Sanskrit or Farsi here?

@MarkusS @janon @Abii @INDIC and others ( i can't quote everyone )

Languages are grouped together on basis of similarity in grammar, not vocabulary and on that count German has very high level of similarities with Sanskrit ( i have completed 11/2 semester in Deutsche ). Similarities in vocabulary in languages closer together in linguistic evolution are added feature.

Everyone of us have Indo-European origin but its also true that Germans separated from Slavic-Indo-Iranians more than 20,000 years ago. But also true the early German Indologists screwed the real symbolism and meaning of the word Aryan and Swastika, they tried to provide false picture of Indian history of antiquity all because they wanted to fake themselves as Aryans and we still have to face lots of nuisance because of that. I get bizarre feeling when many Europeans crackpots claim how they have claim on Sanskrit language and Vedas more than brown Indians themselves. :cheesy:

Everyone of us have Indo-European origin but its also true that Germans separated from Slavic-Indo-Iranians more than 20,000 years ago. But also true the early German Indologists screwed the real symbolism and meaning of the word Aryan and Swastika, they tried to provide false picture of Indian history of antiquity all because they wanted to fake themselves as Aryans. I get bizarre feeling when many Europeans crackpots claim how they have claim on Sanskrit language and Vedas more than brown Indians themselves. :cheesy:

Indian history is being hijacked by foreigners I agree.

Indian history is being hijacked by foreigners I agree.

Just few days back, an Albanian crackpot claimed how he is more Aryan than Indians and how fair looking Albanians have more claim on Sanskrit language and Vedas more than Indians themselves. Infact, I have heard similar comments from lot many idiots from Europe. :girl_wacko:

Just few days back, an Albanian crackpot claimed how he is more Aryan than Indians and how fair looking Albanians have more claim on Sanskrit language and Vedas more than Indians themselves. Infact, I have heard similar comments from lot many idiots from Europe. :girl_wacko:

That's because he has nothing to be proud of. Albanian Shiptars are regularly mocked by Serbs and other Balkans for being degenerate.

Must have been on stormfront :lol:

Must have been on stormfront :lol:

No it was youtube and it was very surprising to see lot many idiots in Europe indeed believe that they have claim on Vedic culture more than Indian themselves have because of fair skin, blue eyes and blone hair. Such wannabe Aryans are usually mocked by Indians and Iranians.

That's because he has nothing to be proud of. Albanian Shiptars are regularly mocked by Serbs and other Balkans for being degenerate.

I have heard Albanians being mocked for having Turkish ancestry. What is shiptars.

Last edited:
No it was youtube and it was very surprising to see lot many idiots in Europe indeed believe that they have claim on Vedic culture more than Indian themselves have because of fair skin, blue eyes and blone hair. Such wannabe Aryans are usually mocked by Indians and Iranians.

I have heard Albanians being mocked for having Turkish ancestry. What is shiptars.

Yes they are mocked for having Turkish admixture.

Shiptar:
"A derogatory term employed by Balkan Slavs (Croats, Serbs, Montenegrins and Macedonians) when referring to Albanians. However, its use parallels that of the word "nigger" in the United States. In that Albanians use the word "shiptar" to address/describe one another, while taking insult from its use by non-Albanians. Note: The word "shiptar" is most likely derived from the name of the Albanian language - "Shqiptar"."

Everyone of us have Indo-European origin but its also true that Germans separated from Slavic-Indo-Iranians more than 20,000 years ago. But also true the early German Indologists screwed the real symbolism and meaning of the word Aryan and Swastika, they tried to provide false picture of Indian history of antiquity all because they wanted to fake themselves as Aryans and we still have to face lots of nuisance because of that. I get bizarre feeling when many Europeans crackpots claim how they have claim on Sanskrit language and Vedas more than brown Indians themselves. :cheesy:

I can't say for sure but according to wikipedia, Indo-Iranian branch separated from Germanic branch in 3500BCE ie 5500 years ago.

Indo-European languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell him that if his Mullah hears his bullshit, he would be beheaded as an apostate. Albania is Muslim BTW.

I can't say for sure but according to wikipedia, Indo-Iranian branch separated from Germanic branch in 3500BCE ie 5500 years ago.

That's a bullcrap. R1a originated around 18,500 years ago, Europeans(except Slavs) don't carry R1a, they mainly carry R1b which originated in Western Europe. Which proves their separation is much older. That's is the main reason Slavic languages share closer similarities with Indo-Iranian languages. I can understand their desperation to directly connect themselves with ancient Indo-Iranian culture. Indo-Iranian separated from the Slavic branch, not the Germanic branch.

Its pronounced as Hansa, Hansa means swan.

You don´t get it right? The name Lufthansa comes from the Hanse. A powerful medival shipping and trading guild. I´m german...i think i know what our words mean. Beside that Lufthansa has nothing to do with swans. Its logo is a crane.

Hamsa is pronounced as Hansa and Hamsa became hansa in Hindi long before medieval times .

Again...Lufthansa comes from Hanse!!! Hanse is a fucking german word.

It is short for hanseatic league...read it here:

Hanseatic League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@MarkusS

How many languages do you speak? Obviously English, but also German and Italian?

I wish I cared more back in high school. I was forced to pick a language in high school and learn it for two years, but b/c I already spoke two languages I thought it was pretty dumb that I was being forced to pick a third language, so I never really cared. I chose Spanish and found it interesting, but always put enough effort to just pass the course and that was it. Now I regret it.

The two languages that I would love to learn are German and Russian. Most people think these are ugly languages, while the Latin based languages (Italian, French etc...) are much more beautiful. Of course the Latin languages are beautiful, but I love the harshness of German a lot. It just sounds so masculine.

Yeah, it seems like slavic languages are very close to Eastern languages in general. The extent to which Polish vocab was similar to Persian shocked me. Some phrases and words were literally what we say in Iran, even with the same pronunciation.

My native languages are german and italian. I also speak fluent english and i learned also latin at school.

You don´t get it right? The name Lufthansa comes from the Hanse. A powerful medival shipping and trading guild. I´m german...i think i know what our words mean. Beside that Lufthansa has nothing to do with swans. Its logo is a crane.

Just telling.

Back
Top Bottom