What's new

Modified POF G-3 with scopes and drum mag!

Phir MP5 ka hiii koi behtar round procure kar lein; I read somewhere that the Russians have come up with a body armor piercing 9mm round ! :unsure:

Armour piercing rounds are not allowed by Geneva Conventions also hollow points.

Armour piercing rounds are not allowed by Geneva Conventions also hollow points.

Yaraa I was just thinking out loud maybe we shouldn't scrap the MP5s - its a good weapons from what I've heard - its just that the 9 mm round hasn't that much stopping power maybe we can do something about that ! :(

Yaraa I was just thinking out loud maybe we shouldn't scrap the MP5s - its a good weapons from what I've heard - its just that the 9 mm round hasn't that much stopping power maybe we can do something about that ! :(

MP5 is one of the most widespread SMG's of the world. Perfect for LEA agencies, just not fit for Military Infantry. Yes any level 1 armor can stop 9mm now so its of no use on the frontline.

If we knew about its recoil when we went for it why didn't we go for one of those Type 56s or others when China was procuring them instead ?

In addition to the recoil I've heard that either in CQB situations or up in colder areas the G-3 isn't really a very good firearm !

It performs great in colder regions as well.
ELryY.jpg
I1d13.jpg

ntDL9.jpg

PSR-90

DSC_0029_zps0d8701e4.jpg

G3M
DSC_0028_zpseb533ce6.jpg

G3S Assault

DSC_0027_zpsb4b8f32c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom