What's new

Modi: We want Muslims to fulfill their dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bjp does not exist in maharashtra . its the shiv sena(fading fast) and the MNS which are the principle opposition.

The support amongst people is there,naam se kya hota,sab kaam ka masla hain.

Narendra Modi is a MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens ( mostly MUSLIMS ). .

he would have been CIA creation if he had let some "other" community die in riots , poor chap:lol:

Dude even i am a BIG supporter of modi but now you are starting to create more and modi modi threads than required take a break
It's not my fault people are creating topics and OP-ED about him so i have to post

ABKI BAAR MODI KI SARKAR:yahoo:

Attack the message not the poster.

Sir the message given by the poster has been attacked/dissected/debunked multiple times and even then if they persist with that 'message' then I conclude that there is something wrong with the poster.

Anyway to start with, his 3000 figure is wrong and the casualty figures are 754 muslims and 310 Hindus (including those burnt alive at Godhra) if I remember correctly.

the way ppl get bent into aligning with propaganda form either side is just sad.

THe congress has over time done more harm than good, BJP is relatively newer and in much shorter time done way more in there respective constituency.

Y the hell would i give a ****, if so and so, ppl died cus there too stupid to work it out, u think the Congress has done less?
Does one strt reiterating the about who started of Naxalism and not to mention the Sikh fiasco,?

the Congress has looted and has been verry arrogant and has done very little to compensate for it.

the NDA ,as is with the natural order of things is gonna replace the upa.

and as far as modi is concerned, this is result oriented guy, use him to get ur Country going and if he is proven guilty then move him to jail,otherwise stfu. Hes not some fking messiah ,hes just another worker working for the country its not like hell strt going Ape **** on the minorities.

If he did that to Muslims whatever he's accused of and law cleared him, then what about the thousands of Hindus and other communities that were killed or rendered homeless recently in Assam when Congress was directly involved? Not one of the suckular media said anything even though the attackers were not even Indians.

Or in Kashmir in 90s when Pandits and our Buddhists had to leave the valley in terror?

But you secularists are two-faced cheats that's all.

When law has cleared him, even then you point at him. Because you hate his thinking and how he will remove all inepts from the national governance.

Better than secular terrorism in the nation.
Fool like u, extremist fundamentalist like you can not see who killed more in Assam. More muslims killed in Assam than Budos.
If u always read safron media then u cant see anything else...
Congress was directly involved!! How can u say this?
By the way why dont u comment about Vajapayee?

This forum is the proof that many educated indians who access to internet are extreamists , Hindu extreamists.
Where as educated muslims are against to terrorism, You dont see them supporting laden.

Fool like u, extremist fundamentalist like you can not see who killed more in Assam. More muslims killed in Assam than Budos.
If u always read safron media then u cant see anything else...
Congress was directly involved!! How can u say this?
By the way why dont u comment about Vajapayee?

This forum is the proof that many educated indians who access to internet are extreamists , Hindu extreamists.
Where as educated muslims are against to terrorism, You dont see them supporting laden.
Typical congress mentality always ready to play muslim card....Btw it was congress who granted Indian citizen to illegal bengali muslim immigrants so that they can get votes from them.....and Ya we are not Anti Muslim...we are just Pro India that's why we are Pro Modi.......So now its a problem with your mentality who thinks that a person who is Pro Modi means he will be Anti Muslim

...and all of those effected would take it lying down, right?

No1 would file an RTI?

No1 would sue the Election commision?

No1?

Seriously what are you smoking? Oh ya I know! It's called 'hate'. Pretty heady stuff, ya know.

I'm sure you're not even 18 for if you were, you would know that making voter ID's etc. is the job of the election commission. The state govt. has got no role to play in this.

Jaako raakhe saaiyan, maar sake na koi.
What safety he gave to the people who fought against riot criminal? Forget common people Ihsan Jafri MLA itself was killed by rioters.

Who killed Haren Pandye?
What did sanjeev bhat say?? Now u wil say that he is congressian.
How many other IAS officers spoke against modi?

The Truth: Gujarat 2002: Babu Bajrangi - YouTube

Remember one thing, U might hate pakistan or some stupid muslims action. But supporting Hindu extreamism will never be a soltion. Your BJP is just utilizing you. I will give some examples of what they have done.

1. Samajhotha blasts, Malengo basts, Nandid blasts who knows how many more. They carried out this blasts and they made people to blive mulims did it. Every day media carried out news about so called muslim terrorists (yes, your secular media too). If these people have accesss to bombs then why shouldnt we think they might have done many more to implicate muslims?
2. In karnataka they hosted Pak flag to host so that they can incite riots. But some one one guy was caught. Tell me what was the intention to host Pak flag? How can we blive other places they did not do this
TV9 - No move to ban Sri Rama Sene for now: R Ashok - YouTube
3. These people are ready to create riot any where in India for few lakhs. How many more riots they whould have caused in India and blamed on Muslims?
Tehelka Rent-A-Riot Sting - Pramod Muthalik, Sri Ram Sene - YouTube

Brother dont fall in to these traps.

Typical congress mentality always ready to play muslim card....Btw it was congress who granted Indian citizen to illegal bengali muslim immigrants so that they can get votes from them.....and Ya we are not Anti Muslim...we are just Pro India that's why we are Pro Modi.......So now its a problem with your mentality who thinks that a person who is Pro Modi means he will be Anti Muslim
Congress would have granted few bangla deshi to come to India. now what about so many Hindus from pak, Nepal, Bangladesh entered in India? According to you guys Hindus in pakistan,Bangla could not live there and entered India right? Did congress took any action them?
I really dont mind in allowing Hindus i just gave this example.
Those bangla immigrants dint come to india for increase muslims numbers in India, they came here because they did not have anything to eat in Bangladesh. After allowing them why should they be killed ( with all sympathi to bodos who died also.)
One person from assam whom i am met was saying, soldiers allow bangladeshis for less than 250rs also. I dont know how tru is that.

So Pro-Pakistan can support Hafiz and Kasab?? is that right?

All knows what he did to muslims, Including Vajapayee once told "Modi should follow raj dharma"
If any one who keeps this man as model, then he is similar to man who keeps Hafiz or Laden as Model.
on the raj dharma.. please read the interview part 1 , he explains how the secular media has written only that phrase and not the words that came after it.

Inshaa Allah Modi will our next PM of India. Please keep shouting, loud.

Muslims dream about hanging this MASS MURDERER at the Gallows. I too hope Muslims will fulfill their dreams....

Think about muslims of your country rather than worrying about the muslims of whole world.No one in your so called Ummah give two rats to what you or your country say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom