What's new

Modi as PM may encourage right-wing militancy: US think-tank

From an outsider's perspective, his silence over certain matters is indication enough.

PS: MMS is better equipped to handle India. Modi would make India seem to aggressive for anyone's comfort. A soft-spoken India got where it is today.

I can't disagree with your statement that being soft spoken got india where it is today.

But maybe we need a stronger leader now to push economic growth and hard policies.

Many Indians want BJP to come to power not because they support hindu right but because they think by replacing congress with BJP, they'll reduce corruption

In a Healthy democracy, no party should be made to believe that there rule is here to stay forever.

I think Congress/UPA was given enough time at the center (10 years), which i can say was a mixed bag (as far as the corruption is concerned, this has been the most corrupt govt. in the history of Independent India EVER without any doubt).

It's better now that they sit in the opposition benches for next 5 years atleast otherwise they will start taking POWER for granted.

Modi or No Modi, BJP/NDA should still be given chance.

From an outsider's perspective, his silence over certain matters is indication enough.

PS: MMS is better equipped to handle India. Modi would make India seem to aggressive for anyone's comfort. A soft-spoken India got where it is today.

Sorry, but India have not achieved even HALF the position of what it is capable of in these 65 years of Independence.

It is never a good idea to have any terrorism, but I feel Modi will be India's Zia.

There is a difference b/n a democratically elected leader and a military dictator who came to power through a coup and ruled with an iron hand through Martial Law.

Don't confuse Hindu nationalism with the religion. This chap has little use for religious zealots.

MMS wasn't bad, not in his first term. In the 2nd, he has been all over the place and his age won't be on his side. If Congress were picking an alternative, I would much prefer it to be Mr. Chidambaram.

Chidambaram would be ideal. If he were Congress's pm candidate I would give them my vote.

are these same tanks who predicted WMD in iraq??

You have the intelligence of a 5 year old.

I said RSS is opposed to Modi..yet you respond by something that has no base in reality.

Avoid quoting me or responding to me in the future.

And you dont have that of 5 years old even ;)

RSS is opposed to Modi because the group sees its ideology highjacked by Modi in a new style that looks less extreme but its the same.

If he visits as a PM, he will come with a small army. The only ones who won't be alive will be anyone trying to do him harm.

& maybe accompanied by a sukhoi-30mki squadron :D

But the real question is Why on Earth he will travel to BD when he has 199 other better options??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom