What's new

Mob torches 16 cattle trucks, Delhi-Jaipur highway blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot, I called you a nutjob as well :P. BTW how many people are dying still cause of "religion".

Words of a fool does not affect me much.

I am talking about Dharma, not religion. Clearly stupidity never ends.

I actually respect guys like him more than you wishy washy bobblehead Asuras.

At least he sticks to his beliefs instead of conforming to western society, even if his beliefs sound silly to me.

Hey being an atheist isn't wishy washy!! :angry: Damn believer...:taz:

old-mac-donald-had-a-farm-funny-cow-meme.jpg

Words of a fool does not affect me much.

I am talking about Dharma, not religion. Clearly stupidity never ends.

Hahaha your last post was only about religion bro and yeah stupidity is infinite for sure. Anyways I dunno what point you are trying to prove here. You call me an Asura I gladly accept it, and I am proud to be one to :), I had never had a religious nutjob call me a demon, I am flattered. You said I was going to hell, fine I am going to hell after all hell is where demons belong.

So what else are you trying to prove?

Hahaha your last post was only about religion bro and yeah stupidity is infinite for sure. Anyways I dunno what point you are trying to prove here. You call me an Asura I gladly accept it, and I am proud to be one to :), I had never had a religious nutjob call me a demon, I am flattered. You said I was going to hell, fine I am going to hell after all hell is where demons belong.

So what else are you trying to prove?

You dumb question was the equivalent of asking how many people have gone to jail or been hanged just because there is Law.

I did not call you a Asura. I Identified you as a Asura based on you own claims and definition of Asura in Hinduism.

Your pathetic strawman arguments aside, I have made my point. I guess you are just too dumb to get it.

You dumb question was the equivalent of asking how many people have gone to jail or been hanged just because there is Law.

I did not call you a Asura. I Identified you as a Asura based on you own claims and definition of Asura in Hinduism.

Your pathetic strawman arguments aside, I have made my point. I guess you are just too dumb to get it.

Hahahaha at the first bolded part.

Well since I am dumb can you please educate this dumb cow eating asura on what exactly is your point? Please...pretty please :D

Hahahaha at the first bolded part.

Well since I am dumb can you please educate this dumb cow eating asura on what exactly is your point? Please...pretty please :D

Go back and read the whole thread again. If you still don't get it, repeat. Keep repeating till you get it. :coffee:

Go back and read the whole thread again. If you still don't get it, repeat. Keep repeating till you get it. :coffee:

Come on oh Mr.Dharma I asked you pretty please too. Why dont you help this dumb confused Asura with your answer and enlighten him? :partay:

Come on oh Mr.Dharma I asked you pretty please too. Why dont you help this dumb confused Asura with your answer and enlighten him? :partay:

And just because you asked with a pretty please I did answer a untouchable Asura. Just follow my above advice. I never expected you to get it the fist time anyway.

And just because you asked with a pretty please I did answer a untouchable Asura. Just follow my above advice. I never expected you to get it the fist time anyway.

Oh you are so brilliant you expected right. :P btw Asura untouchable? Anyways if i read from first I will feel like eating another beef burger, too many calories for one day you know, this untouchable asura likes to keep his body fit anyways thank you for your valuable insight on this topic. :) You kept me good company when I was bored in office :P finally shift over ..yeeeyaww. Its the weekend so time to get high and engage in some blasphemous thingies :partay::partay:

Night.

Oh you are so brilliant you expected right. :P btw Asura untouchable? Anyways if i read from first I will feel like eating another beef burger, too many calories for one day you know, this untouchable asura likes to keep his body fit anyways thank you for your valuable insight on this topic. :) You kept me good company when I was bored in office :P finally shift over ..yeeeyaww. Its the weekend so time to get high and engage in some blasphemous thingies :partay::partay:

Night.

Of course Asura is a untouchable. A Asura is a social outcast to be avoided by any civilized person. Anyone with questionable morals are outcasts in any society. No one want pedophiles in their neighborhood.

Maybe they just din't believe the authorities of being truthful.

Its hard to believe they were actually collecting the cows to send them to a gau shala :disagree:

People from the villages are smarter than you give them credit for.
Man I am from that part of India .... I know more than whats being presented to the media !!!

Yurck!! Hate MCdees! HATE IT! Soggy pi$$ poor burgers.

Come to Chilliez @ Ambiance mall gurgaon .... gonna treat you with the yummitest beef burger but .... say one word about cows ... I'll halal you meself with a hint of JD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom