What's new

Mob 'forces' woman to take back sexual harassment complaint

Offlate Assam is seeing violence and politicians who are vying for vote banks and providing id cards and all other things are to be blamed here :hitwall:

@levina @Srinivas @notsuperstitious @joekrish @PlanetWarrior

Percentage of Muslims in Assam is 31%. So here is the latest news from Assam...

Assam’s Lakhimpur district is witnessing public outrage over brutal gangrape and murder of a women in a tempo.

The incident took place on Friday when the 30 year old Housewife
Sangita Devi, had boarded a shared tempo to pick up her Four-year-old daughter from school
at Boginadi area, about 14 km from the district headquarters town Lakhimpur.

The woman was allegedly gang raped by the four men inside the tempo who then thrashed black and blue with iron rods before they gouged out her eyes when she resisted. The four accused then abandoned her at a secluded place and fled. However Locals witnessed the victim, a mother of four being thrown out of a tempo.

They rushed her to the Lakhimpur civil hospital in a critical condition.The woman was later taken to the Gauhati Medical College Hospital where she succumbed to her wounds on Sunday.

Police arrested two persons so far in this regard. The arrested persons are Saifuddin Ali and Abbas Ali. Ohidul Ali, one of the rapist/murderer, is still not arrested by police.

Protesters in large number gathered at Baginadi in Lakhimpur and demanded stringent action against the culprits. Angry protestors also blocked the busy National Highway-52 for several hours.
Protests in Lakhimpur against gang-rape of woman.

The best part is All National Media has kept the name of the arrested a state secrete. :coffee: ....... you see, unlike me, they are secular.

Offlate Assam is seeing violence and politicians who are vying for vote banks and providing id cards and all other things are to be blamed here :hitwall:

So the politicians are to be blamed for the Rape and Murder of this housewife ?

What are you trying to prove?? :coffee:

1) where's the link?? Where's the source?? why should i believe you???

2) Another post on rape .....but you still dont sympathize with the victim.

To you all that matters is the religion of the men who did it!!
Men like you exacerbate the condition of India.

3) And how does this one incident prove that muslims in the state indulge in crime???

common sense is not so common...alas you prove it again and again....:whistle:

Now you are free to rant....:devil:

@levina

Assam’s Lakhimpur district is witnessing public outrage over brutal gangrape and murder of a women in a tempo.

Sangita Devi, had boarded a shared tempo to pick up her Four-year-old daughter from school

The woman was allegedly gang raped by the four men inside the tempo who then thrashed black and blue with iron rods before they gouged out her eyes when she resisted. The four accused then abandoned her at a secluded place and fled. However Locals witnessed the victim, a mother of four being thrown out of a tempo.

They rushed her to the Lakhimpur civil hospital in a critical condition.The woman was later taken to the Gauhati Medical College Hospital where she succumbed to her wounds on Sunday.

Police arrested two persons so far in this regard. The arrested persons are Saifuddin Ali and Abbas Ali. Ohidul Ali, one of the rapist/murderer, is still not arrested by police.

Protesters in large number gathered at Baginadi in Lakhimpur and demanded stringent action against the culprits. Angry protestors also blocked the busy National Highway-52 for several hours.

The best part is All National Media has kept the name of the arrested a state secrete. :coffee: ....... you see, unlike me, they are secular.

What are you trying to prove?? :coffee:

Why don't you tell me ?

1) where's the link?? Where's the source?? why should i believe you???

This news is all over the electronic media. You know how to use google ?

2) Another post on rape .....but you still dont sympathize with the victim.

To you all that matters is the religion of the men who did it!!
Men like you exacerbate the condition of India.

Ya. I don't sympathies with the victim or any other potential victim in the future. That is why I am busy posting this news here and spreading awareness. Because I don't care.

But you care so much that you are busy trying to find my faults than discover the truth about what happened :sick:

or are you saying that this rape is my fault ?

3) And how does this one incident prove that muslims in the state indulge in crime???

One incidence ? :woot: Have you gone blind or it this selective amnesia ?

Kindly Refer back to post #1 and #4. Or do you now want to restrict the discussion to ONLY Assam ?

common sense is not so common...alas you prove it again and again....:whistle:

You are whistling out of tune. You have displayed general lack of sense. It gets worse. It appears Integrity, character and courage is not very common either. It is clearly a waste to engage with someone like you. :coffee:

Now you are free to rant....:devil:

Are you granting me freedom ? :lol: ..........should I celebrate this as independence day ? :tdown:

Last edited:
@levina @Srinivas @notsuperstitious @joekrish @PlanetWarrior

Mate, I dont understand your problem, Is it the empathy fore rape victims or your anger for the muslims and congress?

Mate, I dont understand your problem, Is it the empathy fore rape victims or your anger for the muslims and congress?

Does it have to be either one or the other ?

and BTW You are not my mama to solve my 'problem'. Let us stick to the topic, shall we ?

Does it have to be either one or the other ?

and BTW You are not my mama to solve my 'problem'. Let us stick to the topic, shall we ?
When you start to puke on a forum wearing a country's flag over your sleave, it becomes the problem of the countrymen and stop expecting your mom to slove your problems, you are a grown up.

I really don't know who is worse ... the dumb Pakistani bigots on this forum or the dumb Indian bigots such as this op. Perhaps there should be a middle ground between India and Pakistan where all these morons could live together and wage Jihad and Hindu Holy war against each other whilst the remaining normal people watch their stupidity as a form of entertainment

I wish I could thank this post 1000 times. I agree.

This is how the entire muslim community behave when sexual abuse takes place within their own community. If it wasn't for those 5 brave women Self Help Group Members, the Imam would still be free guiding the community and teaching them what is right and wrong.

Time for secular's to stick their heads back into the sand.

Crime file: Woman dies after rapists gorge out her eyes; Imam rapes 12-year-old in AP and more | Deccan Chronicle

A 12-year-old girl, the daughter of a laboure
r, was sexually assaulted by Mohd Sarvar Baig, 60, an Imam (priest) of Ajmer Jama Masjid at Fort Warangal.

The incident took place in a deserted house near Ajmer Jama Masjid on Muharram, November 15, but came to light on Sunday when members of a local Self-Help Group (SHG) took the girl to the Mills Colony police station to lodge a complaint.

The Imam has been leading devotees in prayer for the last decade, said sources. Though the child informed her parents, they wanted to hush it up, fearing the wrath of community elders.

Since she got no help from her parents, eyewitnesses said that the victim visited houses of nearby residents seeking justice. Distressed by her plight, locals forced community elders to convene a panchayat. The panchayat decided to keep the case under wraps. However, a case was filed against the imam.

This was fiercely resisted by five women SHG members. “They (the five women SHG members) did not agree with the panchayat’s verdict and instead took the victim to Mills Colony police station,” a local resident told this newspaper.

The urban police have registered a case under stringent provisions of the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 against the accused.

Speaking to this newspaper, Warangal Urban SP A. Venkateshwar Rao said that the accused was now in their custody.

“We have already sent the victim for medical examination to MGM hospital,” he said, adding that they have gone ahead with the registration of the case against the accused in spite of the reluctance of the victim’s parents.

Back
Top Bottom