What's new

Mob attacks Imran Khan's residence.

You are waiting on a Tweet...Welcome to the 21st century.

Hello my good friend, Indeed I would fairly believe the word of the one whose home was attacked then the sell out media and noon league accusations.

If IK says it were PTI supporters [not members] then it will be.

Some eye witness say that it was a crowd pulled off by Haniff Abbassi (the PMLN drug smuggler) just to tease IK a bit.

Imran Khan has no security while the Shareef family sitting in raiwand has 720 police warding the area.

Attacks from PML-N ghunda gangs were expected and i am suprised that they waited this long.

Just saw news that instead of Isb police FC will be handling IK security.

750 policemen are not required for a single family. Someone should tell NS that he is living in lahore not in FATA. This type of security is more to satisfy his ego rather than to save his a$$.

Attacks from PML-N ghunda gangs were expected and i am suprised that they waited this long.

750 policemen are not required for a single family. Someone should tell NS that he is living in lahore not in FATA. This type of security is more to satisfy his ego rather than to save his a$$.
doesn't matter how many guards he has because no one can stop death, what we need to do is focus on our goals and make sure we make to put IK in office

lol pmln kee 30% tickets mian saab kee family ko rest to others family members.

And can u please name what family members of PTI got ticket ??

30% sharif family ??? thats 82 seats or if we include reserve seats too its 103. Can you plz provide me the list of all these people ???

Family members of Pti ??? The one I mentioned in my first post in this thread

only 600 million rupees are spent on Sharif Family's Security per year from the tax payers money of pakistanis :woot: even Zardari and his family dnt have such high fool proof security :rolleyes:

NS & SS are not the only Kashmiri family in PAK. :disagree:

but NS SS are the ruling elite of punjab looting this country with both hands :agree:

but NS SS are the ruling elite of punjab looting this country with both hands :agree:

So lets wait for May 11, people of Punjab/Pakistan will give their verdict, but just bcoz of them being Kashmiri does not mean you can associate every Kashmiri with them.

My sympathies for Imran and his family undertaking the risks involved in working for Pakistan. Pakistan's enemies however will try to take out all such people beneficial for Pakistan.

Since every single propagandist campaign has been an absolute failure... this time out of shear arrogance and frustration, they'll go physical and this is how I see it; I think this attack on Imran khan is all a drama set by PMLN for something bigger and more sinnister... PTI Tigers are threatening Nifa endlessly in retaliations to this attack and guess what this time Haniff Abbasi will be made a siyasi Shaheed and all the blame will be put on PTI by these lifafa media outlets. Whats your say?

There is no conspiracy, PTI thugs became violent and attacked IK's place. The only sinister part in all this affair is that someone will go to such lengths to escape the obvious fact :P

:tdown:

ISLAMABAD (Online) – More than 100 enraged workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf protested against the unjust distribution of party tickets in Khyber-Pakhtunkhawa.

They broke the main gate of the residence of PTI chief Imran Khan in Bani Gala and entered the house.

The protesters also tried to enter the family quarters but the personal guards of Imran Khan called in the police and pushed the enraged workers out of the house.

Imran Khan’s spokesman Naeemul Haq held federal interior minister responsible for the situation. He said security was not provided to Imran Khan by the federal government despite the threats to him.

Talking to Dunya News, PTI’s Spokesperson Shireen Mazari condemned the incident and said that security was not provided to Imran Khan. She also held the caretaker government and interior minister responsible for the incident and demanded resignation of the minister.

Disgruntled PTI workers attack Imran's residence

The incident is planted by PTI itself so that they can bash interior minister.

The incident is planted by PTI itself so that they can bash interior minister.
This incident is planted by Pmln so that they can justified their security :) 700+ elite police officers shame on then mr paid Noora

My sympathies for Imran and his family undertaking the risks involved in working for Pakistan. Pakistan's enemies however will try to take out all such people beneficial for Pakistan.
Workirng For Pakistan?
When Was He Working for Pakistan ? Wht Work Hve Done For Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom