What's new

Mission Accomplished : Mosquito is Rewarded !!

he looks and speaks like a tamil naduish man from travancore,tamil nadu.

Apne Mulk ki halat dekh, Tell me, does the person who attacked Malala also "looks like a tamil naduish man from travancore,tamil nadu" to you???

Get a grip, guys like you doing the same damage to your country like those Talibanis....

Now travancore is in tamil nadu .

I thought i was living in kerala.

Thanks for finally letting me know.............:woot:

This happens when people are given knowledge by an education system which is among the last in the world. U see they not only impose their learning but also stand by it with stubbornness. Not their mistake u see. Its natural.

I hope the GoI launches an official enquiry into this- it could have been a trained mosquito assail sent by the ISI to take out Kasab before he could divulge more info on his ISI handlers to Indian authorities.

Indians are such a ******* joke. Look at his face and how he speaks. And he supposed to from Okara? Facepalm...

Not every Pakistani is a bald **** like you. Even an idiot will say he has a perfectly average Pakistani face. As for how he speaks, he speaks nonsense , which clarifies beyond doubt where he comes from.

And only indians understand his nonesense.............which further clarifies who he really is.

Not every Pakistani is a bald **** like you. Even an idiot will say he has a perfectly average Pakistani face. As for how he speaks, he speaks nonsense , which clarifies beyond doubt where he comes from.

the sooner you people accept the truth..the better for YOU. now claiming he is an Indian on this forum will contnue to make you more stubborn and change your ignorance into your conviction that he is not a pakistani and other terrorist too are not pakistanis....now that mindset of an average Pakistani is dangerous for Pakistan as you will never be able to recognise the deep problem that pakistan is getting into every passing day.

It was a precision air strike. Before we could even react, the mosquito had carried out the sting operation and all we got was a vigorously scratching Kasab."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
"Well, to itch his own," a jailer added. Some of the guards pretended to kill the insect but sources said they were just clapping.

Meanwhile, Pakistan has condemned this heinous act and demanded New Delhi take strict action against the outfit behind it.

precision air strike? Had to be the CIA ;)

Smile-Campus.com-Robotic-Mosquitoes-284-29.jpg

he looks and speaks like a tamil naduish man from travancore,tamil nadu.

But according to inside source of Mr. Zaid Hamid, Ajmal Kasab's good name is Amar Singh and he is a Sikh. So he is either a Tamil or a Sikh. God brings hell to those investigated the matter going to his village and even finding his family members and friends knew him. What a conspiracy against Pakistan and ISI. :hitwall:

Forget others..... Evil newspaper Dawn reported this just few days after the attack..... :hitwall:

http://archives.dawn.com/2008/12/12/top6.htm

However, the man who said he was Amir Kasab confirmed to Dawn that the young man whose face had been beamed over the media was his son.

For the next few minutes, the fifty-something man of medium build agonized over the reality that took time sinking in, amid sobs complaining about the raw deal the fate had given him and his family.

“I was in denial for the first couple of days, saying to myself it could not have been my son,” he told Dawn in the courtyard of his house in Faridkot, a village of about 2,500 people just a few kilometres from Deepalpur on the way to Kasur. “Now I have accepted it.

“This is the truth. I have seen the picture in the newspaper. This is my son Ajmal.”

Variously addressed as Azam, Iman, Kamal and Kasav, the young man, apparently in his 20s, is being kept in custody at an undisclosed place in Mumbai.

Indian media reports ‘based on intelligence sources’ said the man was said to be a former Faridkot resident who left home a frustrated teenager about four years ago and went to Lahore.

After his brush with crime and criminals in Lahore, he is said to have run into and joined a religious group during a visit to Rawalpindi.

Along with others, claimed the Indian media, he was trained in fighting. And after a crash course in navigation, said Amir Kasab, a father of three sons and two daughters, Ajmal disappeared from home four years ago.

“He had asked me for new clothes on Eid that I couldn’t provide him. He got angry and left.”

While Amir was talking, Ajmal’s two “sisters and a younger brother” were lurking about. To Amir’s right, on a nearby charpoy, sat their mother, wrapped in a chador and in a world of her own. Her trance was broken as the small picture of Ajmal lying in a Mumbai hospital was shown around. They appeared to have identified their son. The mother shrunk back in her chador but the father said he had no problem in talking about the subject.

Amir Kasab said he had settled in Faridkot after arriving from the nearby Haveli Lakha many years ago. He owned the house and made his earnings by selling pakoras in the streets of the village.

He modestly pointed to a hand-cart in one corner of the courtyard. “This is all I have. I shifted back to the village after doing the same job in Lahore.

“My eldest son, Afzal, is also back after a stint in Lahore. He is out working in the fields.”

Faridkot is far from the urbanites’ idea of a remote village. It is located right off a busy road and bears all the characteristics of a lower-middle class locality in a big city.

It has two middle-level schools, one for girls and the other for boys which Ajmal attended as a young boy. For higher standards, the students have to enroll in schools in Deepalpur which is not as far off as the word remote tends to indicate.

It by no means qualifies as Punjab’s backwaters, which makes the young Ajmal’s graduation to an international “fearmonger” even more difficult to understand. The area can do with cleaner streets and a better sewage system but the brick houses towards the side of the Kasur-Deepalpur road have a more organised look to them than is the case with most Pakistani villages.

First of all the original news story was carried out by India TV on the basis of "unnamed jail officials" and we all know how credible India TV is.

Secondly on a lighter note, CNN-IBN and NDTV are running a breaking news that Digvijay Singh has claimed that he has clinching evidence that the mosquito which bit Kasabji was wearing khaki shorts and thus it was a member of the dreaded right wing terror organization MSS (machar swayamsevak sangh) and sought immediate ban on the organization saying that it harmed the secularism of the country.

Real face of Hindutwa terror....given that that mosquito is a Hindu. :D

yes true, and the mosquito has been identified as "khatmal julaab" from "sulabh souchalay district" according to police sources th mosquito had a Hindu orange band around its proboscis. :undecided:

What if its the same mosquito which killed yash chopra???

Back
Top Bottom