What's new

Missile test failure: huge embarrassment for the Indians

What an incredible shame. There was doubts about the nukes as well

just try to make some thing like Akash within next 2 decade (highly doubtful you can make it even in 2 decades) then talk about shame

coming frm people who don't know how to develop motor cars ... some people are really DUM_B :lol:

ontopic : It is imperative we iron out all the faults in the system.. This platform has a great future. :tup:

Post reported as per Oscar's previous direction :)

Any more cheap shots.. and ill lay the smack down on that person and those that reply..
Regardless of who started it.

On topic:

This is a pretty cheap jingoistic article... The only reason you dont see such failures coming out from Pakistan side is the massive number of soft tests done(which require more time to verify data for error checks and hence delay development) before an actual physical test is carried out. Moreover, unlike India, Pakistan is not breaking any radical frontiers and is instead taking a step by step building approach.. which is safer, but does not lead to any major breakthrough's such as the brilliance of Agni-V.

India has chosen to break new barriers in tech.. well that brings with it a high probably that you will not succeed at the first try.
Instead of whining about it and making excuses, deal with it.. and move on.

oyee i have sense since i am on forum . meri beizati na ker i never get sense today :rolleyes:

hehe sorry yaar. its good that pskistanis realized that such missiles take a large time to master. for example it took russia almost a decade to develop s-300 series of sams. india also developed similiar abm missiles which are successfully testfired 6 times. failures happen. its part of engineering.

i literally lolled to death when i saw the source of this thread!!!

" a pakistani blog"

Laughing.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom