What's new

‘Militants’ killed in Machil were hunters?

It is there land. They have been living in those areas since decades. This is there way of life. We can't stop them to earn there livelihood just because of someone's urge for fake encounters.

well that's just stupid. There are bigger things happening in that area than keeping up with your herb picking hobby.

That philosophy doesn't seem to be working with TTP has it? They are the ones hitting you 5 times harder every time you take one of them.

Idiocy has no bounds, the TTP scum can only strike against soft targets same as those who have carved out the red corridor.

@ topic, this shouldn't come as a surprise since the Indians are well known for the fake encounters for promotional and monetary benefits.

Idiocy has no bounds, the TTP scum can only strike against soft targets same as those who have carved out the red corridor.

@ topic, this shouldn't come as a surprise since the Indians are well known for the fake encounters for promotional and monetary benefits.

Ahem, soft targets.... you sure about the softness of your targets!

Ahem, soft targets.... you sure about the softness of your targets!

You may want to glorify the Mehran incident but after that they may have tried but what other high objective did they hit,
As for the assault on the jails, you may want to look a little closer to home as well.

You may want to glorify the Mehran incident but after that they may have tried but what other high objective did they hit,
As for the assault on the jails, you may want to look a little closer to home as well.

GHQ (perhaps the power center of pakistan), then there was the naval base where p3c's were destroyed, then there was another base where the saab erieye were destroyed.

Let me concede my initial thought, you are right, these were soft targets...

GHQ (perhaps the power center of pakistan), then there was the naval base where p3c's were destroyed, then there was another base where the saab erieye were destroyed.

Let me concede my initial thought, you are right, these were soft targets...

You do need to enlighten yourself, I did mention the Mehran incident, and as i said they did try to attack other high value targets but what success did they achieve, even there's a lot of controversy surrounding the saab aircraft.....desperate people will go to any length, they have even attacked they highly secured Badgram air base while in the past we see same kind people attaching heart of America or even holding a city hostage for two days.

You do need to enlighten yourself, I did mention the Mehran incident, and as i said they did try to attack other high value targets but what success did they achieve, even there's a lot of controversy surrounding the saab aircraft.....desperate people will go to any length, they have even attacked they highly secured Badgram air base while in the past we see same kind people attaching heart of America or even holding a city hostage for two days.

as I said, I concede, ttp did hit "soft" targets, and yes armed military bases and army HQ's are in the same league as hapless civilians in a hotel... you make a solid point

They are making a fake story but why can't they keep it consistent .

Yesterday - herb pickers

Today - hunters

Tomorrow - :blah::blah:

well that's just stupid. There are bigger things happening in that area than keeping up with your herb picking hobby.

Bigger things like? Fake encounters of IA to earn a few medals from GOI.

That's not big enough to stop someone from earning their livelihood. Those behind fake encounters need to discipline themselves and behave like soldiers instead of thugs.

Desperate attempt eh???

Anyways this years old incident is discussed enough on this forum and isn't related to topic right now. So any off topic excuses like this one would be ignored and won't be entertained any further.

You can name call my army but when I show with proof that your army in no different , you can't stand that .

Looks like you are more desperate .

You can name call my army but when I show with proof that your army in no different , you can't stand that .

Looks like you are more desperate .

I can bring dozens more such proof but that would be off topic. Hence I won't. Same is expected from you. Control your desperation.

I can bring dozens more such proof but that would be off topic. Hence I won't. Same is expected from you. Control your desperation.

We can also . Since that would be off topic , I also won't . So control your desperation to name call our army .

We can also . Since that would be off topic , I also won't . So control your desperation to name call our army .

Didn't call any name. Just asked Indian army to behave like army.

Back
Top Bottom