What's new

Militant wings of political parties involved in Karachi violence: DG Ranger

How many time you people will defend MQM??
I know that a Months ago, people were saying that MQM cannot give vote to PMLN candidate, this is impossible Blah blah and no alliance is possible with PMLN. Ab to bara bhaie ban geya hai. :laughcry:
Same people were supporting Tahir ul qari and MQM support to them, suddenly U turn and Now ranting Blah Blah...
Have any shame??

Do you have any shame when you have no clue about karachi you are telling us what to do ! as for voting for PML- N condidate for presidency MQM never took any ministries , under the circumstances MQM do not support PTI's confused candidate PPP bycotted .. who should they support than hamid karzai

Then what you recommend ?? ... You want people to sit and see how situation becomes worst day by day ...

no not at all. I have already said SEAL ENTRIES into Karachi and deweaponise it! and keep a permanent check on the entries and exits out of Karachi. so in the future no weapons can ever come back in!

MQM is a terrorist outfit. The mask covering its real face can be removed by presenting 2 simple statistics.
1 In 1984 MQM was formed, from 1985-1990 3000+ people were killed in Pakistan in the first ever ethic riots in Pakistan
2 Altaf Hussain the chief of the MQM had 3576 cases on his head which were forgiven by the NRO of general Pervez Musharraf.

It is extremely sad to see where our country is going. Pakistani people deserve poor governance because we pick douchebags as our leaders. If you want proof to this (Karachite mentality I call it) then look at how despite no quelling of violence the people of Karachi have voted again and again and again for the terrorist MQM you will find the answer.

@Mav3rick just stated no one outside Karachi has a right to speak about Karachi. In one sentence he has explained the crux of the entire MQM mindset. There is no solution, no hope for Karachi. I say openly as a Karachite that our relatives who vote for MQM are mad and ignorant but they will drown in their arrogance but will not give up voting for hatred in Karachi. Its a sad situation and I bleed red tears of blood when I think about what this nation is going through. My family is not part of the problem as it is too politically unaware to support or not support the MQM but the families in our wider khandaan have no clue why they vote for terror party MQM.

Change is around the corner but we don't want it, we are pushing it away and will continue voting for the evil MQM and gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
All Mqm supporters really try to act innocent and try to deflect balme on others especially TALIBAN

Oh sorry to hurt your feelings , but your brethern along with the bunch of extremist radicals they are allied with are very much involved in the most of the mayhem in karachi , want to read more here are some links set see how much reading you will do this time.

The Pakistani Taliban

here is BBC the much beloved panorama report i am sure you have watched in like a hundred times lets see what you have to say on this one: BBC News - How the Taliban gripped Karachi

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/29/w...each-across-pakistan.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Taliban goes South to build a base in Karachi - FRANCE 24

Here is the News Pakistani source : http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-4-180458-Karachis-security-to-weaken-if-Taliban-not-confronted

here is dawn another pakistani source : Taliban in Karachi: the real story - DAWN.COM

Karachi is part of Pakistani Taliban plan to bring war to urban centers | McClatchy

Duniya news: Dunya News: Pakistan:-Taliban, police run joint crime rackets in Karachi...

Taliban Thrive in Pakistani Commercial Hub - WSJ.com

I am sure this is enough for you to read if you are one bit interested in knowing more , also its not rocket science google the word taliban in karachi and see the magic.

It is no secret that the city of Karachi has been plagued with violence and terrorist activities’ in recent times. Terrorist organizations like the TTP have made their mark by claiming many innocent lives. The largest city of Pakistan is referred as the financial capital of Pakistan. Therefore, the deteriorating situation impacts the rest of the country. It is clear that the terrorists are trying to destabilize the government of Pakistan. We stand by the government of Pakistan in its quest for peace. We wish to see peace prevail throughout the city. We share a common stance against terrorism, and fully support their efforts to counter terrorism in the city.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

@pak-marine @Mav3rick @Patriots @W.11 so you were blaming all on talibans the current wave of violence right?

not even mentioning taliban who has made kaemari, banaras, sohrab goth, al asif square, manghopir, orangi town, korangi etc their hostage is blatant ignorance

obviously rangers doesnt want to speak against taliban because its the talibans which have bombed their cars before elections and even after elections

did rangers forget how talibans bombed theor vehicles in karachi before elections?

Taliban bomb near Rangers HQs kills 4

i dont understand the same DG rangers should be asked, ab to saale tughe free hand de dya he, tu q nahi aman laata karachi me?

all they have done is to torture few MQM people and dump their bodies in an unknown place?

why have they not yet brought down aman committee?

when aman committee tortured, beheaded and threw 2 ranger soldiers, they should have gone all the way in eliminating aman committee and uzair baloch

but rangers has still done nothing?

why?

masum taxi drivers aur dosre logon to to aap forun goli ka nishana laga dete ho bhai, ehat about uzair baloch, ager aap itne trigger happy ho, jao lyari aur lyari ko no go area jo bna hua he, usy khatam karo, aman committee ko arrest karo

no not at all. I have already said SEAL ENTRIES into Karachi and deweaponise it! and keep a permanent check on the entries and exits out of Karachi. so in the future no weapons can ever come back in!

Well , the solution you are giving is not possible ... It can never be implemented .. :disagree:

A pathan does it, it's the TTP, LeJ does it, it's our people, it's all ok.... LeT does it, it's the mujahdeen..... political cells do it, hota rehta hai, poltical dushmani thee..... :devil:

this is the only way, including capital punishment of death! hang 20 or 30 terrorists...things will be calm

@pak-marine the case CJP is hearing about militant wings of Political parties and their part in disturbing peace of Karachi. Taliban is one factor, While militant wings are the other.

Militant wings existed long before Taliban came to Karachi.

So keep your discussion up to militant wings, no need to bring taliban.

i dont understand the same DG rangers should be asked, ab to saale tughe free hand de dya he, tu q nahi aman laata karachi me?

all they have done is to torture few MQM people and dump their bodies in an unknown place?

why have they not yet brought down aman committee?

when aman committee tortured, beheaded and threw 2 ranger soldiers, they should have gone all the way in eliminating aman committee and uzair baloch

but rangers has still done nothing?

why?

masum taxi drivers aur dosre logon to to aap forun goli ka nishana laga dete ho bhai, ehat about uzair baloch, ager aap itne trigger happy ho, jao lyari aur lyari ko no go area jo bna hua he, usy khatam karo, aman committee ko arrest karo

Free hand in to those a$$es those who have said it. Abay kio itna dumb act karta hai, Free hand are with strings attached.

Rangers are under home ministry. If they unilaterally try to clean up the mess, they will be blamed, they are targeting one ethnic group. Hur koi to roundu hai karachi mai.

To launch all on war, Rangers need political as well as financial resources.

Free hand in to those a$$es those who have said it. Abay kio itna dumb act karta hai, Free hand are with strings attached.

Rangers are under home ministry. If they unilaterally try to clean up the mess, they will be blamed, they are targeting one ethnic group. Hur koi to roundu hai karachi mai.

To launch all on war, Rangers need political as well as financial resources.

abe @$##%#% rangers said that lyari is not a no go area

bak ab jitna bakna he ab

?No-go areas? in Lyari: Contradictory statements by police, Rangers irk SC - DAWN.COM

@pak-marine the case CJP is hearing about militant wings of Political parties and their part in disturbing peace of Karachi. Taliban is one factor, While militant wings are the other.

Militant wings existed long before Taliban came to Karachi.

So keep your discussion up to militant wings, no need to bring taliban.
Read again dude i said if militant wings exists in political parties they are on defence where as taliban and all other radical factors hand in hand against them, Talibans have openly named 3 political parties MQM , PPP and ANP and threatened that they will go to any extent to damage or kill their members and supporters.

How can Talibans and radical extremists spared , if you could understand my point they are responsible , and FYI they have been here in Karachi since the start of Afghan war till recent logic says there presence was the plain reason why political parties have militant wings in the first place.

MQM was against this radicalization since day one We are talking early 90's when Taliban emerged and Pakistans direct involvement in afghan affairs .

A pathan does it, it's the TTP, LeJ does it, it's our people, it's all ok.... LeT does it, it's the mujahdeen..... political cells do it, hota rehta hai, poltical dushmani thee..... :devil:

The important thing is there is some one on offence and one on defence , Pakistani citizens have the right of self defence.

@pak-marine @Mav3rick @Patriots @W.11 so you were blaming all on talibans the current wave of violence right?

Talibaan, as per my own analysis, are not involved in target killing/bori band lashen or Tortured dead bodies. But Talibaan are involved in extortion, bank heists and holdups, bomb blasts and other major terrorist activities.

@Mav3rick just stated no one outside Karachi has a right to speak about Karachi. In one sentence he has explained the crux of the entire MQM mindset. There is no solution, no hope for Karachi. I say openly as a Karachite that our relatives who vote for MQM are mad and ignorant but they will drown in their arrogance but will not give up voting for hatred in Karachi. Its a sad situation and I bleed red tears of blood when I think about what this nation is going through. My family is not part of the problem as it is too politically unaware to support or not support the MQM but the families in our wider khandaan have no clue why they vote for terror party MQM.

Change is around the corner but we don't want it, we are pushing it away and will continue voting for the evil MQM and gang.

I have no sympathy for you, only muted anger. Its anger because you are not only a believer of the propaganda but also because you continuously propagate it. When I say that non-Karachiites have no right to speak about Karachi, I do not make divide on ethnicity as Karachi is a city but I do make a divide on rights and freedom of Karachiites to express themselves and to live under the system that they so choose.

Karachi should be just as free as the rest of the country. However, the party that gets votes from rural part of Sindh imposes its uneducated and decades old systems on the urban population just because rural Sindh has more seats. And that is the sad reality that Karachiites have had to live under for the past 65 years!! This is why I make statements such as I did, there is no ulterior motive.

Back
Top Bottom