What's new

Militant module busted, kingpin held in J-K

Well whatever is possible, I was just pointing that we should not be disrespectful to dead, thats all.
If the militant is local, then he could be buried in the land used by locals, else can be cremeted.

Buddy you need to wake up.....these are enemies who use guns and bombs on civilians and our armed forces. They should and will be treated with disrespect. Your mindset is what gives these animals more ammunition to use. They will continue to think Hidus are inferior and weak, and you are giving them ample proof. Time to bury them in a pit and along with some dead animals. Fine, if thats too much, then we'll get to burying these animals when WE get a chance. Let it be days, weeks, or yrs....I couldn;t care less.....

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

It's not for their respect.

It's for our own respect...in the eyes of our future generations.

We want to be able to hold our head high in front of our children and tell them that even while fighting the terorrists, we didn't lose our goodness.

If Lord Ram became like Ravan just to kill Ravan, Ram would cease to be Lord Ram.

You cant even hold your head up high now...wake up.....Growing up in the US, trust me Hindus get a reputation of being soft and weak even if its far from the truth. We have to prove it and folks are willing to test us based on the negative perceptions. Repect begets respect...being weak is being weak. Chop them up, feed them to the animals, use them as fertilzer, or throw it into the sea.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

We are not asking to rape their women folks like they would have done if were in our position and we in their's .By killing those immoral traitors we would only be doing what is needed for our survival.Future generations won't look down to us for maintaining the land mass integrity of India.Forgiveness was practised last time by Prithvi Raj Chauhan and we know what happened after that.
So No mercy for bloody terrorists just kill them ruthlessly and release the video over youtube.

Exactly Chauhan is a classic example of such stupidity. In an ideal world with ideal foes, unfortunately the relaity is far from different.

You cant even hold your head up high now...wake up.....Growing up in the US, trust me Hindus get a reputation of being soft and weak even if its far from the truth. We have to prove it and folks are willing to test us based on the negative perceptions. Repect begets respect...being weak is being weak. Chop them up, feed them to the animals, use them as fertilzer, or throw it into the sea.

What has army got to do with hinduism. Is it a hindu army?
Army (or J&K police in this case ) has to go by law of land.
I am more scared of soft and weak person hell bent on proving others wrong, by being macho, so no thanks.
Japanese and chinese socienty is more pacifist than ours, so we are not alone.

What has army got to do with hinduism. Is it a hindu army?
Army (or J&K police in this case ) has to go by law of land.
I am more scared of soft and weak person hell bent on proving others wrong, by being macho, so no thanks.
Japanese and chinese socienty is more pacifist than ours, so we are not alone.

Ever looked into Japanes history and you call them pacifist :disagree: only after WW2 did the Japs change to this view. As for China if Tibet is anything to go by i would not say they are pacifist in the least bit.

Ever looked into Japanes history and you call them pacifist :disagree: only after WW2 did the Japs change to this view. As for China if Tibet is anything to go by i would not say they are pacifist in the least bit.
I was talking about society in general than action of their establishments (whoever is/was in power).

Some of the things you guys say are abhorrent and shameful, apart from being against Indian law.
If captured, they should be tried in court, if they die in gunbattle, they should be cremeted like any other human being.

We should not become a brutal society while fighting terrorism.
do u belong to Gandhi clan?
Having soft corner for the terrorist..

do u belong to Gandhi clan?
Having soft corner for the terrorist..
I have respect for rule of law. If you want terrorists to be made horse food, change the law.
Till then, captured terrorist should be tried in court.

Back
Top Bottom