What's new

Milgem class Corvette of Bangladesh Navy

Good for Bangladesh :enjoy:
Atleast they are not totally dependent on China for defence related goods.
Thanx Farhaan

All what Wikipedia says is sources by BDmilitary.

BD Military is full of lies which has been proven and discussed on this very Bangladesh Forum section of this website many times.

They even said that Bangladesh sent pilots on F-18 training which was a big lie as proven on this very forum.

How do you know that the source was BD Military?

You particularly wrote that stealth corvettes can be manufactured in Bangladesh. I asked you for link/sources which you are yet to post.

It was a conditional statement.

If BN is in talks of Milgem then there must be some reference on Turkish websites as well.

There have been discussions on Turkish defense forums. Google it.

They can be.

Not from other defense forums.

The topic header Milgem class Corvette of Bangladesh Navy

Which means Milgem is already a part of Bangladesh Navy. It doest say in future or probably.

That's not my problem.

I have told you at least 5 times. As per forum rules if a member claims/posts something it is his responsibility to provide links/sources.

Sure thing dad.

P.S: - The same BD Military site claimed in 2007 that L-159's were spotted in the skies of Bangladesh and they were under evaluation for BAF as trainers.

Yeah nice try :D L-159 is not a trainer. The BAF currently use the Aero L-39 Albatros as trainer.
Aero L-39 Albatros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah nice try :D L-159 is not a trainer.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/51815-pak-pm-paf-interrested-l-159-ajt-3.html

This thread on this very forum calls it AJT (Advanced JET Trainer)

Besides the Czech's offered L-159 to IAF's AJT tender which was won by BAE HAWK.

How do you know that the source was BD Military?

It is mentioned on the very thread. Also check the wiki page of Bangladesh Navy where for every claim there is tag of BD Military.
Not from other defense forums.

Check your facts. You can.
There have been discussions on Turkish defense forums. Google it.

Which forum? If you are so sureshot give me a name of the forum and link to the discussions.

You gave me wiki link of BN which says BD is in talks with Turkey on the Milgems where as I gave you wiki link of Milgem itself where one cant even find a word Bangladesh.

That's not my problem.

Is that how you want to run away?

You really don't know how to read or process logic, do you?

All I am asking is sources/links as per forum rules. Provide me the same and I will be thankful.

You particulary said stealth corvettes can be manufactured in Bangladesh.

If you are so sureshot then please explain.

GB

Bangladesh really need to replace the old warships in the navy. It is good to see that there are plans to modernise the fleet. However, it is very hard to tell when is bangladesh actually going to purchase these ships.

You particulary said stealth corvettes can be manufactured in Bangladesh.

If you are so sureshot then please explain.

GB

i seriously doubt your english comprehension skill now. He said he would be very happy if Bangladesh builds stealth corvette... That doesn't mean he said bangladesh builds stealth ships. Please do us a favour. Dont bother anymore.

i seriously doubt your english comprehension skill now. He said he would be very happy if Bangladesh builds stealth corvette... That doesn't mean he said bangladesh builds stealth ships. Please do us a favour.

Wow, a stealth corvette to be manufactured in Bangladesh?

That was his statement which he wrote in Eureka mood as he was not aware of this fact earlier.

Further he added - Sounds too good to be true.
Dont bother anymore.

Kindly post reliable links/source to your claims and I will be happy to spend time somewhere else.

Since you talk about my English your thread says Milgem class Corvette of Bangladesh Navy

Which means Bangladesh has/placed order of this ship.

Provide me a source/link for the same as well.

GB

Wow, a stealth corvette to be manufactured in Bangladesh?

That was his statement which he wrote in Eureka mood as he was not aware of this fact earlier.

Further he added - Sounds too good to be true.

Kindly post reliable links/source to your claims and I will be happy to spend time somewhere else.

Since you talk about my English your thread says Milgem class Corvette of Bangladesh Navy

Which means Bangladesh has/placed order of this ship.

Provide me a source/link for the same as well.

GB

idiot, 2nd line of the starting thread says there is no official confirmation. Why are you asking for that again and again???

i seriously doubt your english comprehension skill now. He said he would be very happy if Bangladesh builds stealth corvette... That doesn't mean he said bangladesh builds stealth ships. Please do us a favour. Dont bother anymore.

Some members here always try to provoke us. Don't become emotionally compromised. I request you to stop this type's খাজুরা প্যাচাল class replay and return to the topic. Lets discuss ourselves. Thanks.

A Turkish company named STM Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik ve Ticaret A.Ş. (STM) showed interest in response of BN tender to build 2 x Guided Missile Corvettes. In Turkey this company was responsible for the design and project management of the Turkish Milgem class guided missile corvettes. The ordered two missile corvettes could be similar to Milgem class corvette. Every thing is depending upon the choice,requirements and financial capabilities of BN.

Milgem-II is flexible enough to accommodate Bangladesh Navy's requirements in regards to combat fire control systems, electronics package and armaments as required.

milgemiiclasscorvette.gif

^^^Some sources would be helpful.

Our aging ships need to be replaced badly.

Sexy lookin' boat. You guys are getting some nice toys nowadays.

^^^Some sources would be helpful.

Our aging ships need to be replaced badly.

bro, this kind of information is only available through Prime minister's speech in armed forces day. Our armed forces don't bother to tell us unlike other countries.... Pathetic.

bro, this kind of information is only available through Prime minister's speech in armed forces day. Our armed forces don't bother to tell us unlike other countries.... Pathetic.

That is sad. Especially for our 'garibnawaz' :rofl:

idiot, 2nd line of the starting thread says there is no official confirmation. Why are you asking for that again and again???

Then why you have opened the thread with a misleading title? Why your title doesn't say probability?

Your title is very sure Milgem class Corvette of Bangladesh Navy

GB

They dont bother to tell us coz they have nothing new to tell us:frown:. Most of the army officers i have met are mostly interseted in setting up army backed businesses and getting enlisted as a UN peacekeeper. Not much motivation to improve the military

Back
Top Bottom