What's new

MICHELLE FURY AT FLIRTY OBAMA

5962753_700b.jpg

the decade when entire american political machinery was bought to collapse by a bunch of jealous women.
Obama should be careful with Thai women, he might end up expecting something else!

i agree , feminism screwed america in behind

This incident prove something. Even the President of most powerful nation has to fear his wife..ha ha!
More than iranian nukes!

Why do i feel this lady brings some experience of working Thai massage palors? Her flirty ways give some hint!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3654859 said:
we men should be allowed to keep compay of more than one women, it also generates a healthy competition

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3655286 said:
no i dont agree to that

Interesting. Why not ?

Clearly, logic dictates that at this time and age, equal rights ought to be awarded to both men and women.

If men should maintain multiple partners ( according to you ) , why not women as well ? What distinguishes man from a woman except physiology ?

Is a man smarter ? Is he more rational ? Lol.........is he stronger ?

In the information age, neither has an advantage over the other. So how about it ?

Im telling you guys the news is false :lol:

Well you guys will believe what you want to believe.

the decade when entire american political machinery was bought to collapse by a bunch of jealous women.
Obama should be careful with Thai women, he might end up expecting something else!

Look for Adams apple, check shoulders, hands and legs :D

Somebody should paste (sadly I don't know how to) photos where Barak Husain was holding Burmese Aung San Suu Kyi in a cosey embrace.

And we have seen photos of Obama holding Aung San Suu Kyi in close embrace. There are you-tubes in the media of him kissing her - something considered serious in the orient.

Obama, Suu Kyi And The Forbidden Kiss
Obama, Suu Kyi And The Forbidden Kiss
Sealed with a kiss: Was Obama's smooch in poor taste?
www.usatoday.com/story/.../2012/.../obama...kiss.../171666...
Barack Obama Kissing Aung San Suu Kyi During Burma Visit ...
► 0:54► 0:54
Barack Obama Kissing Aung San Suu Kyi During Burma Visit - YouTube
Images for obama kissing suu kyi burma
- Report images

Back
Top Bottom