What's new

Message From Zaid Hamid to All Pakistanis accross the Globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he believes in a lot of conspiracies which i dont personally believe in, but one thing i must commend him on is his patriotism for this nation. He loves our country dearly, and i would be much more comfortable in his presence than i would be in presence of traitors such as Zardari.

This is not an astrological prediction. All Muslims believe this, even the Muslims living in India.

There will be a Khalifa, all Muslims believe this.

If so, as your self proclaimed prophecies have given you the right to speak on behalf of all Muslims, everything ranging from flying saucers to Martian attack on Earth should be considered as a 'good enough proof' to bolster any argument.

Indeed v funny ..! please share some information about those history books u refering here , name some with authors

How about this :D

Aeronaut: Kargil Conflict and Pakistan Air Force

where the Pakistani Army great generals are described as

Failure to grasp the wider military and diplomatic ramifications of a limited tactical operation that had the potential of creating major strategic effects.

Failure to correctly visualise the response of a powerful enemy to what was, in effect, a major blow in a disputed sector.

Failure to spell out the specific aim to field commanders, who acted on their own to needlessly capture territory and expand the scope of the operation to unmanageable levels.

Failure to appreciate the inability of the Army officers to evaluate the capabilities and limitations of an Air Force.

Failure to coordinate contingency plans at the tri-services level.

Ejjequaltoo **DUMB**

The flaws in the Kargil Plan that led to these failures were almost palpable and, could not have escaped even a layman’s attention during a cursory examination.

Here is another one

Chowk: Politics: WHY PAKISTAN DOES NOT NEED GENERALS-A.H Amin-Agha Humayun Amin-pavocavalry-Military History-Strategy-Operational Strategy-Philosophy

Firtsly the army did not produce first rate higher leadership and the 1965 and 1971 and even kargil wars were fought by motivated majors and colonels led by phenomenally barren generals! In 1965 Pakistan Army failed to achieve any breakthrough despite massive numerical and material superiority in Khem karan ! Chawinda ,Chamb etc were basically cases of unit level daring and confusion rather than cases of triumph of higher strategic leadership !

Plenty where they came from

Zaid Hamid - Cyberjihad against kaiser tufail and agha humayun amin too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom