What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
Great!

Are you involved with the new Pixar/Disney/Bollywood projects in the pipeline?

Nah.. I've animated a few characters in Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc etc. I've also designed a few Disney games. :)

Yeah, the merchant marine was awesome to start with. Traveling all over the world, and the wages were(are) awesome, paid in US dollars and no taxes because it's all offshore earning :)

And, I could sail with my family too- my wife has spent 20+ months on board ships with me. But yeah, after a while esp. when you reach senior ranks, it starts to suck ball$, as you're so cut off and you're living a pretty weird lifestyle. The idea is to make some money, invest it and then do something else.

Wats the procedure for joinin merchant marine ?
Also is there any scope for com. pilots?

Master in Computer Science from Humdard University Karachi - Islamabad Campus. Plus I have accounting experience too as I worked in an Investment Bank after B.com from Punjab University.

Last edited:
Yeah, the merchant marine was awesome to start with. Traveling all over the world, and the wages were(are) awesome, paid in US dollars and no taxes because it's all offshore earning :)

And, I could sail with my family too- my wife has spent 20+ months on board ships with me. But yeah, after a while esp. when you reach senior ranks, it starts to suck ball$, as you're so cut off and you're living a pretty weird lifestyle. The idea is to make some money, invest it and then do something else.

Now thats call a life....... :smokin: You have lots of experiences. I wanted be a marine guy as well but later went for CS.

Anyone working for CISCO or Nokia-Siemens Networks??? :chilli::chilli::chilli:

Did Bachelor in Computer Sciences, Few MS certifications, Few CompTIA Certifications, ITIL V3 Certification, CEH Certification, Few Cisco Certs... sat for Certified Info Sys Auditor exam was unable to pass 22points short :cry: ... Currently working as Deputy Manager IT Div.

Bachelor of Commerce.
MBA in strategy
Post Graduation in Mass communication
Diploma in Journalism.

Working in/for media.

B.E (Bengal Engineering College) Mech
M Tech (IIT Kanpur) Mech

Working with leading India IT company for last 12 years as Enterprise Architect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom